Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/20/2009 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This removed my makeup well, it left a greasy residue that made my eyes get irritated. By the time I woke up the night after using it, my eyes were bloodshot and itchy, not really nice. Won't use again.

on 5/15/2009 12:05:00 PM

I've tried them all, I think, and this is by far the best remover for w/p mu and mascara.
I shake up the bottle, tip it over one cotton ball, and by very gently holding the cotton over each eye, a load of mu dissolves. It is not greasy and does not sting. worth the price, as I can use it sparingly as just described.

on 5/12/2009 12:11:00 PM

This product did a great job at removing my eye makeup with no burning sensation or irritation, but I found after a few days of using this my eye area was becoming quite dry and sensative. Once I stopped using it I had no further problems so I believe this was the culprit. Won't be putting this product near my face again.

on 5/4/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my favorite makeup remover. I have tried drugstore makeup removers and even though i love the prices most of them leave me feeling greasy and that's no good. I use this everyday and have never had a problem with breakouts or irritation. The packaging is nice with the child-proof type cap, however be careful when traveling because it has a tendency to leak.

on 5/3/2009 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite makeup remover! I love how this removes my lipgloss, lipstick etc. and my lips don't feel sticky after cleansing! It also takes off my waterproof make up in a jiffy! Love this stuff! It feels oily but it doesn't break out my skin. Althought it says eye and lips I find it can remove my foundation as well! So I use this then I cleanse my face and my skin is makeup free :D

on 5/3/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Product seemed to work fine for me but the product irritated my eyes. My eyes would get so red - and stay red throughout the next day - it was embarassing. I didn't realize it was this product at first and started taking allergy meds. I was also using the facial cleanser and have discontinued both. It's a shame because I loved the convenience of the products.

on 5/2/2009 7:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this eye makeup remover. Others have always dried out my delicate eye area. This one removes all traces of my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling moisturised.

on 4/22/2009 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this and i really love it! I will definitly buy it again

One of my favorite eye makeup remover! I have already purchased again and again and again. It removes any eye makeup effortlessly, and it does not irritate my eyes very much even if I get it into my eyes accidentally. It is also not pricy. Love it.

on 4/20/2009 1:16:00 PM

i love this product! i wear waterproof mascara due to my teary eyes, this dissolves my mascara and eye makeup well.