Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/4/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my favorite makeup remover. I have tried drugstore makeup removers and even though i love the prices most of them leave me feeling greasy and that's no good. I use this everyday and have never had a problem with breakouts or irritation. The packaging is nice with the child-proof type cap, however be careful when traveling because it has a tendency to leak.

on 5/3/2009 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite makeup remover! I love how this removes my lipgloss, lipstick etc. and my lips don't feel sticky after cleansing! It also takes off my waterproof make up in a jiffy! Love this stuff! It feels oily but it doesn't break out my skin. Althought it says eye and lips I find it can remove my foundation as well! So I use this then I cleanse my face and my skin is makeup free :D

on 5/3/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Product seemed to work fine for me but the product irritated my eyes. My eyes would get so red - and stay red throughout the next day - it was embarassing. I didn't realize it was this product at first and started taking allergy meds. I was also using the facial cleanser and have discontinued both. It's a shame because I loved the convenience of the products.

on 5/2/2009 7:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this eye makeup remover. Others have always dried out my delicate eye area. This one removes all traces of my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling moisturised.

on 4/22/2009 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this and i really love it! I will definitly buy it again

One of my favorite eye makeup remover! I have already purchased again and again and again. It removes any eye makeup effortlessly, and it does not irritate my eyes very much even if I get it into my eyes accidentally. It is also not pricy. Love it.

on 4/20/2009 1:16:00 PM

i love this product! i wear waterproof mascara due to my teary eyes, this dissolves my mascara and eye makeup well.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I also received this free with the purchase of something else. I tried it out & it irritated my eyes a little bit. Also, it has greasy feel to it after you wipe your makeup off. However I do love how it's sensitive to your face, I'd much rather use it as a facial makeup remover. Not on my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for free. I agree with another reviewer on mascara. This has problems in getting off the mascara n eyeliner as easily as the eyeshadow. I have to try all tactics to clean my lashline. What appeals to me is that unlike many other removers it does not dry out my skin. It gives some oiliness to your lips and eyelids until you wash it off.
I don't like the packaging of many cosmetics. You need a protective cover after the top lid with a small hole so that you can control the liquid you are taking out.
Pretty OK for me I will buy it again if the price looks decent enough.

on 4/9/2009 2:14:00 AM

This is just an okay makeup remover. I find that it takes off eyeshadow fine, but doesn't remove all of my mascara, and I have to use an oil cleanser to get the rest of it off. Would not repurchase.