August 28, 2014 | 1709 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

This makeup remover is expensive compared to drugstore brands but it works great. It takes off my eyeliners and waterproof mascara. It does not sting or cause any bumps around the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good for removing eye and lip makeup indeed, but after each application I feel an oily sheen around my eyes and need to wash it off with another cleanser. Not as good as Shu Uemura's oils.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ennisprettykitty

My HG make up remover, though i do agree with another reviewer when they said it left a grainy residue in your eyes, even when rinsed with water.However it is in no way painfull, just a bit annoying.It is quite expensive, at apprx€19 a bottle, it does last as it soaks through the tissue or cotton wool and so the tissue can be re used.HOWEVER, and this is where it looses marks on packaging, and i know from reading other review im not alone here, the cap on mine is stuck.I just cant remove it at all!!!So i've about 3/4 of the bottle left untouched, great way to save the product, but not good packaging.I also don tunderstand what is the deal with the child proff cap on a make up remover bottle!!!My advice?go out and buy this - then straight away put it into another bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful, easy...shake the bottle apply to cotton pad and gently soak lashes and wipe gently. I love it...it takes off everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by VCJDC

This is one of my staples. I use it sparingly daily because I don't wear much makeup most days but the days I do or after a dance performance, it is the quickest and most thorough remover I have found. It's expensive but lasts quite a while and does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by aina_cristela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. Takes off all my eye makeup very easily. It is a little oily, but it doesn't bother me because it works so well. It's also very gentle, doesn't sting a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by aisutei

This product removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Its really oil so it smudges the makeup around when you are removing it, so I usually have to go through 4 or so cottonballs to get the job done. I like that its very gentle on my eyes. Until I find a better and cheaper makeup remover, I will continue to use this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by burkemarina

Simply put, this does not remove waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by sh7

I am on my second bottle of this and I love it. I didn't like it at first because I didn't think it was taking off all my waterproof mascara, and when I told the SA at Clinique she told me to gently press the soaked cotton pad on my eyelashes for a few seconds, THEN wipe. This took off all my makeup. The oiliness doesn't bother me because I follow with cleanser straight after (cleansing oil, then foam cleanser)

Also, this is kind of strange but I think it's made my lashes stronger. I used to get one or two eyelashes falling out every once in a while, but they never fall out anymore, even when I yank at them with my curler (unintentionally). This is why I bought the second bottle instead of looking for something cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by kajoyce1

I'm surprised by all of the good reviews on this product. Thankfully, I got mine as a GWP, so I didn't waste my money. This makeup remover had a hard time removing my not-waterproof mascara, so I'm not sure how it would be able to get the tough stuff off.