Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

i'm glad i used this product after reading the reviews on MUA. it makes a difference in my skin texture, tone and color that i would not have believed possible. i will repurchase, even though i liked other masks and treatments before using this product. none compare, really. worth the expense for the value received.

WOW! I bought this still thinking it would be a "gimmick" but boy was I wrong! First time I used it, I wasn't overly impressed. I think I was too skimpy and didn't use enough product. Second time I used it, the following day my BF told me I looked "luminous" and he couldn't stop staring! Just used today for the third time, and now I look like I've found the PERFECT blush!!! My color is peachy and glowing. Face couldn't be smoother. Definitely notice a difference in my skin. I found that the more of the activator you use, the better the results. Will definitely keep purchasing this product!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this peel.i am hooked on philosophy anyway but this is just amazing.philosophy makes the best peels on the market today.i use this peel every sunday night along with my amazing grace salt scrub.(sometimes i switch off with the oxogen peel also).this vitamin c peel takes you skin to the next level.it feels warm on youre face and you can feel youre pores opening.makes youre skin super soft and it gets all the junk out of the pores.for the job it does the price is a steal!feel you fingers afterwords also, they are sqeaky clean.philosophy was the first company to make in home peels.it took them years to do it but it was worth the wait.they had to get it perfect and they did.buy it YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING product!!!!! Best on the market...And I've tried them all! I have oily/ance prone skin. I didnt make me breakout and improved my skin big time!
My skin is clearer and glowy. Well worth the $65.00. I bought the Brandt microderm in a jar for 10 bucks more and didnt get nearly the results I got from this peel. Philosophy has proven time and time again what a quality company they are. Its hard to go wrong with ANY Philosophy product!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow. My face has never felt softer or smoother, and I'm only 22. I didn't notice how bad the texture of my skin was until I used this peel. It's awesome, it's simple, and not too abrasive. It really makes my skin glow! I thought I would only be getting a little bit of product in the kit, but when I opened it up I can see that I'll be getting quite a few treatments out of it, which makes the price worth it. My skin is so soft and supple after I use this, not just for the rest of the night, but for days afterwards too, using this kit has really made a difference in the look and feel of my skin. I highly recommend it!

I like this because I am using Retin A and tend to get flaky skin and need something to remove it. This product is very good and smells great. I like the way the serum stuff warms us my face. I will use about two teaspoons of the scrub and work it in for like three minutes or so, then I put about two teaspoons of the serum stuff and leave it on while I soak in the tub. My face feels so great afterwards and I can not see any dry skin anywhere.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I felt the scrub was a little oily which is a concern for me because of my oily acne prone skin. Luckily this did not make me break out. It left my skin soft. After this treatement do be careful using any products on your face after that may contain alcohol or acid.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was a sample from skinstore.com and I almost put this on my swap list until I read the reviews. It's so easy to use and the results are almost immediate. My skin looked so refined and smooth after using this. When I run out of my sample I might make this a staple in my regimen.

I really like this product! I use it about once or twice a week before bed and it makes my skin feel great. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I would definitely buy this product again.

I must admit I was a little scared to try anything related to microdermabrasion; I haven't really put anything in my face other than moisturizer and suncreen; maybe a couple of times a mask. I recently became aware of some sun damage (after a trip to Dominican Republic) so I hope this product helps me with that.

My skin is normal to dry. The results after applyikng this product are quite obvious; glass skin! My face also looks quite...clean! I suppose after a few uses I will start noticing some changes in my sking.

I had no side effects and the whole experience was quite positive. To me, it was just like applaying a mask.
Good product, worth the money.