August 21, 2014 | 987 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Joseybird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is hands-down the best clear lipgloss I've ever tried, and I've tried a LOT of stuff. It's VERY thick and pretty tacky, so if you're more a Bonne Bell kinda girl, stay away, 'cause this ain't for the weak of heart! The beauty of this lipgloss is how darn USEFUL it is--it provides a great "primer" for lipstick or lipgloss when dabbed very thinly on lips, gives a glass-like finish to your lips when spread thickly, adds mega-gloss to lipstick and colored lipgloss, moisturizes, and is the perfect overnight deep-conditioning treatment for lips (I kid you not--my lips look plump and smooth and lucious and AMAZING when I wake up after having smeared this on the night before!)

My HG <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 2:30:00 AM More reviews by SparklyPinkCoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honestly,this is a good product, but NYC clear Kiss Gloss is *exactly* the same.So save yourself about $12 and pass on the Lipglass (which is really messy anyway).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddictanonymous

This is the best clear lip gloss I have ever used. MAC Lip Glass in Clear is somewhat tacky but EXTREMELY long wearing. And its shine is unbeatable. Its unreal how shiny and lucious it makes your lips look. Also, you get a pretty good sized tube for the money you spend. My only complaint: Hair is attracted to it like kids to candy. The best clear gloss invented!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by amigreatorwhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i don't really like this gloss. i actually find the clear one even stickier than the coloured lipglasses. i would not buy it again. it feels uncomfortable and doesn't even look that nice compared to other clear glosses. definitely my least favourite MAC product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2004 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LisaJ81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lg and have one in my car, purse, and bag for the gym.
It gives my lips great shine any time and it doesn't feel sticky like some people have experienced.
I highly recommend this lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by clb97p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this gloss. I just put on a tiny bit over my lipstick before going out, and it really does shine like nothing else I've found. The con, of course, as so many reviewers have stated, is that it does attract hair, and it's never fun to have your hair stuck to your lips. But if you're willing to pull your hair back when you're walking outside, then you really can't beat this product for the shine that it provides.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2004 12:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is almost more trouble than it is worth. Always getting hair stuck in it in less than two seconds flat.
Incredible sheen. I only use for photoshoots. Not practical for everyday wear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I save it for my night looks and it's wonderful! I pair it with Chestnut l/l and it looks really glamourous. It's really thick, but it lasts forever. It really keeps my lips moisturized-even hours after I take it off. Definite repurchase!

UPDATE 7/10/05- I have now switched to the Sephora brand. I developed a nasty allergic reaction to the MAC one, so I knocked off some lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Manny419

i really liked this stuff. only problem was that it leaked. other than that, i think it is a beauty essential!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 3:56:00 PM More reviews by fina575

A must for the makeup bag. Yes it is sticky but the shine is unbeatable and I haven't found a better gloss. I just use a little—the only inconvenience really is that your hair gets stuck in it fairly easy.