October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by CaraDeedee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I want to love this product so bad :( Honestly the only thing I use this product for is looking adorable in my makeup bag. It has NO coverage whatsoever. The lightest color is really orange and it smells like plastic and I don't like it :( I only use it as kind of a novelty and that really sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by moosemossmoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Originally I was looking for a good moisturizer with SPF and this was listed as one of the products recommended (also the cheapest) so I bought and tried it. Today is my second day of wearing it and I love it.
I have acne-prone, very oily, very dry/flaky skin. Acne is under control, with just 1-5 small spots on occasion.
I was worried it was going to feel/look too greasy as Youtube reviews had stated. I was also worried that it would not work as well as a regular moisturizer would (Olay for eg). HOWEVER, it doesn't feel greasy at all, it's truly lightweight, AND I DID NOT NEED PUT ON MOISTURIZER UNDERNEATH to cover dry areas. I just had to put this on, dab foundation on red/darker spots, and set with Sephora 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation. Result was natural evened skin tone.
As someone with oily skin, I've come to realize nothing will ever stop the oil glands in my face from producing oil (except meds) so yes, I do still have to blot every 2 hours like I normally do with any makeup. But to have this work as a tinted moisturizer with SPF that can even out (but not cover) skin tone, is amazing. It makes putting on makeup so much easier and lightweight because I don't need to put foundation or BB cream all over my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Ashbrown411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't give full coverage but just enough for an even skin tone and a gorgeous glow. I bought it at Walgreens for $9 which is a slight pricy but it's well worth it, definitely going to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, it's nice. I wear it when I'm just running out to get something or out with my family. I don't feel it at all on the skin. But I wish it had a little bit more coverage. Yes I know it's a BB cream, and does do a fairly good job of brightening and evening out my skintone, but if I have any current breakouts, this doesn't do anything to it. Frankly, I don't really mind that much as I don't go back over it with concealer, but it would be a nice plus. Also, I was disappointing that this isn't very hydrating. I have combination skin, but in a blink of an eye, I can go from all dry to all oily. If I'm having a dry skin day, I can't wear this. It makes all my flakes show up. I wouldn't buy again as I'd like to try more US Drugstore BB creams, but if none of those work out, I'd come back to this one. It's nice to have on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I tried this when it first came out and I can't see how its a BB cream. It made my skin an oil slick and it burned my dry patches. There was like no color and it didn't even hide any slight discoloration. I will not buy another American BB cream thanks to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

This is basically a tinted moisturizer. I have light to medium (medium in summer) skin with yellow undertones. I got this in the medium shade but it left me with an ashy tinge. I suspect this contributed to breakouts on my face. It leaves a dewey finish. With my combo-sometimes oily skin, this was not the look I was going for. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Kirsten83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this BB cream so bad. The color is perfect on me (Medium) and it's really easy to apply. I also love that it has SPF 30 in it. However.. At first it looks great but within 30 mins i start looking super greasy. Even after powdering, the grease will show up after 3 hrs. It also stays really tacky during the day, like it will not set. Although i like the color, it doesn't really give any coverage. But the biggest con is that it makes me break out really bad. At first i thoughts it was just a random break out, but then my friend told me she threw her bottle away for the same reasons. I really hoped this would replace my foundation for the summer months, but unfortunately it won't.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ohsnapitzrayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. I love the fact that it had an SPF30 but it had no coverage at all. When I first got it, I wanted something to cover my blemishes as well as keep it fresh and this cream didn't cover anything. Rien, nada, zilch. It was moisturizing at first, but then it kind of wore off at the end of the day. I now use it as a moisturizer only and I still need to layer on concealer. Which I don't like, because I'd rather go out with 1 cream on my face then the whole "complete" makeup routine. Overall, I wouldn't buy it again, but if it's on sale or a gift, I would probably still use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MikaelaBrianne

I personally hate this product! For me it doesn't cover anything. I put it on & there's no difference! It's also Super greasy looking! Right after I put it on it looks like I just got done working out! Awful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

American BB creams tend to be more like tinted moisturizers and this one is no exception. I bought this because I wanted a sheer foundation/primer that would cancel out redness and blur imperfections to use underneath mineral makeup (Everyday Minerals powder). This fits the bill pretty well. Worn alone it is not very long wearing (3-4 hours) but underneath powder it lasted about 7 hours for me with an oily tzone.
I picked up Light Medium (NC25-30) and did not notice any oxidization. I have tried better (Skin79 Gold) and worse (Lioele Beyond the Solution) BB creams. I will probably not buy again as there is nothing that stands out about this and there are so many other BBs and CCs coming out. Not bad though.