Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this because of all the hype it was getting but i honestly dont think its worth the hype unless you have clear smooth skin. I have problems with minor acne and this claims to "blur imperfections" and it did blur them... but only for 10 minutes then i noticed my skin became oily. this is very sheer and i don't like the way it feels.. its very runny. i will finish this product because its not terrible i just don't think this does anything for my skin

on 9/5/2013 1:00:00 AM

I really enjoy this product and have come to the realization that it definitely needs to be set with a shine control powder to reach it's full potential. I enjoy the texture of the liquid as it is very light and blends in easily. I didn't realize how shiny my face gets with it on until seeing pictures that were taken recently while wearing it. I am going to pair it up with maybelline dream matte powder tomorrow.

on 9/2/2013 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is probaly the best bb cream I have found. It doesn't break me out the the garnier and it's doesn't make me oily like the Mac, Olay, smashbox, urban decay and cover girl. Although it doesn't keep the oil away 100% if I set with me rimmel stay matte I am good for the rest of the day. Defiantly worth it for combo/acne-prone skin like mine.

Smelt so bad and packaging leaked all through my bag. I don't know if maybe I got a dud but it was really really liquidy and impossible to apply with anything except my fingers. It also separated :/

on 8/31/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So, (hey everyoneee) although I am personally not a make up person, I have been looking for a product that can not only cover my scars but make the overall appearance of my skin look better..I researched online, and I noticed bb creams were all the rave..Loved the fact that they were all beneficial yet hated the fact that most only came in lighter pigments. Finally I came across Dream Fresh BB cream by Maybeline (maybe shes born w/ it, maybe its maybeline lol). The price was pretty reasonable considering I got it buy one get the 2nd half off. I kid you not, a little surely does goes a long way..I still use a concealer, cause it doesn't fully conceal, however, the overall look of my face was/is alot better. The one i use is Deep sheer tint, it looks darker when I apply, but it blends in with my natural skin tone. My face looks brighter without looking like i'm wearing makeup. Overall this product works for me. I hope it works for you too.
P.S. (true story)
I was going to the gym and of course my bb cream along with my other girly products were in the pocket of my gym bag. Silly me however didn't zip up the pocket, so when i went to put my stuff in the locker, I noticed my bb cream was missing (the only thing that fell out!). I was pissed.. I put my gym bag in my locker and walked out of the gym (luckily it was 2 blocks away from my house) and retraced my steps back home. I didn't see it when on my way home, so I then went back to the gym with my key chained flashlight (I go to the gym at 4am smh) I found the damn bb cream in the middle of the street about to run down by a dollar van (If you live in NY, you know what a dollar van is lol). Thank god the light was turning red.. my crazy behind picked it up and kept moving.. Drivers probably thought I was a bum, but I didnt care.. I found my BB cream. The end lmao

on 8/31/2013 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading many reviews and I was not really impressed with the outcome. I have light blemishes and I thought that this was going to cover it ( I normally used Dior Diorskin Nude foundation) but I wanted to try something new and I did not feel like wasting more money on something new, but I paid the price I got breakouts especially on my forehead!! It also made my skin really oily and shiny and I simply just discontinued after four days! I enede up buying Dior Diorsnow BB cream and now that is something worth my money although it is 58 dollars, I love it

on 8/31/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this product out because of all the hype it was getting and now I really regret it ! I might have bought the wrong shade but it made my face look dull and grey, and they lack colour options so there wasn't much to choose from. This product made me breakout like crazy as well, it does not work for my oily skin AT ALL, I seriously looked like a light bulb in a dark room! I would not recommend this product to girls or guys with oily skin! I guess it could work for people with normal to dry skin.

on 8/31/2013 4:36:00 PM

I'm a junior I'm high school so wanting to look my best, I've tried just about everything. I can honestly say I love this product. It's very light and barely feels like there's anything on my skin. I've tried many things that claim to be light and airy, for example Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam, which actually feels very oily and thick to me. As a student I have very little time in the morning to get ready if I don't want to get up while it's still dark out but this product is very easy to put on and it's coverage is amazing. I like to lean my head on my hands and I'm constantly moving and interacting with people and this product lasts the entire day(not just school day) it doesn't just wipe off when you graze your face it stays nicely covered and not blotchy. I like to pair this cream with Fit Me pressed powder by Maybelline.

on 8/31/2013 1:13:00 AM

After reading some of the other reviews it seemed like it is a love it or hate it kind of product. I figured I'd give it a shot since I've been looking for something to supplement my foundation powder and help smooth out the canvas. I was impressed with how the liquid felt on my skin since anything lotionesque tends to make me feel really oily. It also did a good job of smoothing out any discoloration. I think the only real flaw with the product I've experienced is the amount of product you get; I do my makeup for work six days a week and the product will probably last a month or so.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Light coverage, feels good on the skin, perfect for daytime, little too cool-toned for my skin.