December 22, 2014 | 943 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my second jar of this foundation. At first I loved it, then I hated it and now I love it again. Regular liquid Colorstay is one of those foundations that I always have on hand but admittedly it is a bit dehydrating, even on my oily skin, it seems to accentuate my large pores and the fine lines around my eyes. This foundation has a more forgiving texture on my skin and have recently discovered that when set with Revlon's Nearly Naked powder it has a very smooth, matte finish that does not look or become cakey. When I first started using this, I believe I over powdered it and I also did not use a primer so it did not seem to blend into my skin and half way thru the day was fading and settling into pores and lines. I have since tried it again only this time I put Tartes BB cream primer on underneath, apply this foundation with my fingers, smooth it with a damp beauty blender and then set it with Nearly Naked and it will last all day with hardly oiliness in my t-zone. I highly recommend this for anyone on a budget looking for a long wearing foundation that has a bit more of smoothing texture to the skin. My only beef is the jar, it's large, bulky and i don't like running either my fingers or a brush thru the product to get it out of the jar.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by zurbaby

This is the worst foundation ever. It leaves my face looking like a 3 layer cake. No matter how thin or whatever tool i use to apply it.and when i have it on, it feels heavy on my skin. It's just not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First impression of this fondi is more on the negative side. The packaging is way too heavy and bulky plus its creme form so I thought it would only aggaravate my oily acne-prone skin. But this slammed my misconceptions. A brief backgrounder, Im an NC25 to MAC and my skin is oily and acne-prone as mentioned and it oxidizes into a darker skintone after hours. This has turned my skin into semi matte and somewhat dewy looking. My oiliness is bit tamed. Pimples so far so good make a no-show-kind of drama. I bought the Buff shade. Upon application, my face is lighter than my skintone but after a couple of minutes it adapts to my natural skintone. I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Medium and it sets perfectly. So far i enjoy seeing the benefits of this. This is a good fallback for my ELDW Sand.
Edit: for just one day of wearing, tiny painful zits came out of my chin! Will definitely trash this already.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Tmichele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this foundation. If you want something with great coverage and long lasting, I would say give this a try. It is difficult to find a shade, but I did my research before hand with reviewers comparisions and found a match fine. It does have a paint like smell when you first apply, but it goes away as soon as it dries. It doesn't really bother me, but it could really bother someone that get headaches easily.

Also, a little goes a LONG way! I expect this to last me atleast 6 months, which for $14 is not a bad deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by LadyLaurel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been test driving new foundations for the summer. My Clinique Even Better melts completely off my face in this heat. I tried Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour. Like another reviewer said, this sucked the moisture right out of my face! I always use moisturizer before I apply foundation, too. Now, for the review of the Revlon CS Whipped Creme foundation. I bought this in 240 Natural Beige. I'm usually the 3rd or 4th shade up in anything i try. This is light, silky, and creamy! I love the way it feels going on. It's heavenly! It wears great and lasts for the entire day. I'm slightly oily in the t-zone in the summer. I just sweep some powder on, and i'm good to go. I haven't had to touch up at all! I think i've found the elusive HG!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Beabea93

If you have oily skin, this may well be the perfect foundation for you, I know it sure is for me. Living in the UK, where this foundation isn't sold, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this when my mum went on holiday to Mexico and bought me some. I went about my normal foundation routine by applying a spritz of MAC's fix plus and a light primer and I started to blend the foundation using a sigma flat top kabuki brush which I found to be the best way of applying this. In summary, I would definitely purchase this again, the staying power is incredible and it is the only foundation I have found so far to not show any shine throughout the day. Huge thumbs up from me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by thids13

Must admit I was a little disappointed in this foundation I was expecting the coverage and wear of regular colorstay

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by xoBellaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation , i love the coverage it gives and how it wears thru the day.

Pros :
Great coverage
Stays on all day
Doesn't oxidize
Natural looking

Cons :
Doesn't have enough yellow toned selections

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tjjean15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is my holy grail foundation!!!!!!! This foundation makes your skin look flawless and so smooth. It blends beautifully and lasts a long time. I've had this since December and it's half way gone! I have 150 Buff and it matches me perfectly :-) It is so easy to blend, I would go on and on but it's just a wonderful foundation hehe

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I read and watched a lot of reviews before buying this product. I really liked the coverage and wear of the liquid Colorstay foundation but I hated the heavy feel of it on my skin. I felt like I was wearing a mask. So I decided to would try this out since everyone who reviewed it remarked on how light it felt on the skin...and they were right. Every time I wear this foundation, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing foundation! It matches my pale skin very well and makes it look flawless. I apply it with either my fingers or my Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge, it goes on great either way. I work in medical/industrial cleaning and the makeup holds up the heat (although on long days I may need to used a mattifying powder break).

I hate the packaging. Really hate it. I feel like the higher price you pay for this foundation is because they used a tone of glass in producing the jar. It is bulky and unnecessary. They could have designed a sleeker jar without having to decrease the amount of product you get (which is fine). This isn't a foundation you could comfortably carry with you on a trip. They should take a not from Covergirl's Clean Cream makeup on that one. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with this foundation.