December 21, 2014 | 1287 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by glorylynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not as good as a department store brand, but it really gets the job done. Blackest black shows up great and doesn't clump. The brush good be a tiny bit smaller. Using this along with coating my eyelashes with vaseline at night has improved their quality but, not a whole lot of length.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was not impressed with this mascara. I found it to be flakey. If I applied more than 1 coat this gave me spider lashes. I found the brush kind of hard to use due to its large size. One positive thing I can say about this mascara is that it gave me amazing length. While this definitely isn't the worst mascara I've used, it's definitely not one of the good ones either. I would describe it as slightly short of mediocre. Needless to say I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by star53

This mascara is sooooo great!!!! The brush is even bigger than I thought, but it works for me! It also leaves my lashes with a beautiful texture, not crispy or anything gross like that. It fans my lashes out and leaves them curled and separated all day. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by kmbeauty86

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I was really shocked to see the bad reviews on here, saying how well this mascara works! It gives me beautiful lashes and I prefer it over some of my higher end mascaras. (I don't have super problematic lashes or anything, they're pretty much average) It worked well at adding length and fullness. As for the "grows your lashes" part of this mascara, I have noticed that this mascara conditions my lashes and I have seen some slight improvements in the overall length and volume of my lashes now that I use this. This mascara works wonders just as a mascara, but if you are looking just for the growing complex maybe look somewhere else. Great mascara though!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Artouger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this Mascara. It has a low clumping factor- makes my lashes look long luscious. I always search for the perfect mascara- this is one that I have come to love lately. I have been using it for about 4 months and have noticed an increase in length and fullness of my lashes. I love the green tube and the full brush- it offers a nice feather look to my lashes. great product, great price - about $10-$12

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Seemed like a pretty nice mascara when I first used it. Got worse and worse as I went on with using it, dried up a lot. Sucked big time = clumped. HUGE brush makes you get poked or smudged every time. Noticed no growth. Holds a curl decently, volumizes. Overall not worth the cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by smalls1881

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love mascara, and i try every new one that comes out. I had high hopes for this one, but I was not pleased with it. The brush is very big, which I normally like, but for some reason it was awkward. The mascara was a bit dry to me and was a bit flaky. I used it faithfully for 2 weeks dispite my feelings, and I did not see any difference in my lashes. This is only my opinion and you never know until you try for yourself, but it was nothing special to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ncw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really hopeful of this mascara, a friend told me it really worked and made her eyelashes grow. I bought this last week and the tube seems to be dried up already. The brush comes out with barely any product on and takes quite a few coats for me. Also I found that it is fairly hard to get off, I use olive oil and grapeseed oil and it's still stubborn and pulls my eyelashes out. Definitely a thumbs down for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Emilyy513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To be honest, this mascara really sucks.D: When you put it on, it's super clumpy, but the ones that aren't clumped are really thin and weird looking. By the end of the day, it looks like i'm not wearing any mascara, and that i just tried to color them with marker. this stuff is seriously awful. No one should ever buy this product. I also did not use it long enough to see if it makes your lashes grow like it promises. DON'T BUY THIS!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by tleef73

So I actually bought a two for one packaging and it was only $6.99 for two tubes of this product. I found the brush large and a little hard to work with but the worst thing about this product is that it went on clumpy after the first time I used it. I've tried it three consecutive days now and day two and three were clump city! Also I notice that by the end of the day I have black smudges under both eyes. Now, all that being said there must be a little something to the formula because upon removing it at night (Neutrogena remover) my lashes look fuller although not longer. I definately wouldn't buy this again...prefer Loreal's Double Extension Mascara!