Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 3/30/2011 12:23:00 AM

First off I am shocked with all the not so good reviews from others! I think this is the best mascara you can purchase in drug stores and it has become my HG/Holy grail!! I have tried many high end mascara's one being the most expensive Yves Saint Laurent. And honestly GL works better than all the high end mascara's I've used. I had a small little patch where there were lashes that looked like they had been cut with scissors cause they were much shorter than all the other lashes surrounding them on my eye. So after using GL for about a week I noticed those little lashes actually getting longer to match the length of the rest of my lashes. Now I've been using this mascara for 2 months and my lashes are MUCH longer. This mascara does not flake or clump up on me and has not dried out yet! Which is a huge plus! So many mascara's I've tried last for maybe 4 weeks 6 weeks at most before the tube completely dries out. The fact the wand on this is larger is a plus because for me it gets the whole strip of my lashes in one swipe as opposed to doing sections with the wand like outter corner then the inner corner. Overall this mascara is just AMAZING!!

on 3/28/2011 4:15:00 PM

Not as good as a department store brand, but it really gets the job done. Blackest black shows up great and doesn't clump. The brush good be a tiny bit smaller. Using this along with coating my eyelashes with vaseline at night has improved their quality but, not a whole lot of length.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was not impressed with this mascara. I found it to be flakey. If I applied more than 1 coat this gave me spider lashes. I found the brush kind of hard to use due to its large size. One positive thing I can say about this mascara is that it gave me amazing length. While this definitely isn't the worst mascara I've used, it's definitely not one of the good ones either. I would describe it as slightly short of mediocre. Needless to say I will not be purchasing this again.

on 3/26/2011 12:06:00 PM

This mascara is sooooo great!!!! The brush is even bigger than I thought, but it works for me! It also leaves my lashes with a beautiful texture, not crispy or anything gross like that. It fans my lashes out and leaves them curled and separated all day. I love it!

on 3/23/2011 9:13:00 PM

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I was really shocked to see the bad reviews on here, saying how well this mascara works! It gives me beautiful lashes and I prefer it over some of my higher end mascaras. (I don't have super problematic lashes or anything, they're pretty much average) It worked well at adding length and fullness. As for the "grows your lashes" part of this mascara, I have noticed that this mascara conditions my lashes and I have seen some slight improvements in the overall length and volume of my lashes now that I use this. This mascara works wonders just as a mascara, but if you are looking just for the growing complex maybe look somewhere else. Great mascara though!

on 3/22/2011 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this Mascara. It has a low clumping factor- makes my lashes look long luscious. I always search for the perfect mascara- this is one that I have come to love lately. I have been using it for about 4 months and have noticed an increase in length and fullness of my lashes. I love the green tube and the full brush- it offers a nice feather look to my lashes. great product, great price - about $10-$12

on 3/20/2011 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Seemed like a pretty nice mascara when I first used it. Got worse and worse as I went on with using it, dried up a lot. Sucked big time = clumped. HUGE brush makes you get poked or smudged every time. Noticed no growth. Holds a curl decently, volumizes. Overall not worth the cost.

on 3/19/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love mascara, and i try every new one that comes out. I had high hopes for this one, but I was not pleased with it. The brush is very big, which I normally like, but for some reason it was awkward. The mascara was a bit dry to me and was a bit flaky. I used it faithfully for 2 weeks dispite my feelings, and I did not see any difference in my lashes. This is only my opinion and you never know until you try for yourself, but it was nothing special to me.

on 3/18/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was really hopeful of this mascara, a friend told me it really worked and made her eyelashes grow. I bought this last week and the tube seems to be dried up already. The brush comes out with barely any product on and takes quite a few coats for me. Also I found that it is fairly hard to get off, I use olive oil and grapeseed oil and it's still stubborn and pulls my eyelashes out. Definitely a thumbs down for me.

on 3/17/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

To be honest, this mascara really sucks.D: When you put it on, it's super clumpy, but the ones that aren't clumped are really thin and weird looking. By the end of the day, it looks like i'm not wearing any mascara, and that i just tried to color them with marker. this stuff is seriously awful. No one should ever buy this product. I also did not use it long enough to see if it makes your lashes grow like it promises. DON'T BUY THIS!