October 22, 2014 | 1812 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I really like this product! After I use it, I notice a significant difference in the reduction of my undereye circles & even in puffiness! My eyes look brighter and more awake. I even returned my Laura Mercier Secret Brightener I just purchased because it did a much better job! I do still use LM Secret Concealer #2 over it because it's a little too light on it's own..but very cooling and soothing! Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by oxfordjrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pleased with this. If you want to minimize your dark circles and at the same time tighten the wrinkled area, then this is for you. It gives light but effective coverage and I have definitely noticed a difference to my eye bags. The price is pretty reasonable for what you get and the packaging is nice and sleek, so perfect to fit in your make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

For some reason, when I purchased this I was buying a lot of under eye concealers. I've never had noticeable bags or darkness but I felt the need to explore this realm of my makeup regimen. I also saw tons of videos on youtube about it. When I saw it on sale, I thought I had nothing to lose by getting it. I hated it at first. I put on in the car once I got it and felt like I wasted my money. I kept it in my purse as an emergency concealer/foundation because I saw no point in using it everyday. A few weeks later I pulled it out and put it in my makeup drawer. I experimented with it and realized that I was using too little, which is why it never did anything. Now, I apply a generous amount and blend it out with my fingers then with a fluffy brush. I tend to put this over foundation or over moisturizer if I am not using foundation. And I'll admit that this has been a lifesaver for the morning afters a long night cry (do any of ladies know what I'm talking about?). My eyes get ten times more puffy after I cry and I need this to look normal the next day. It really does help disguise it and the ball does feel nice when my eyes are ultra sensitive. The color seems to work with most skintones, which means it must be sheer, but it does add nice color for covering. I really do love love this, and I would repurchase it again and again. I'm not really in to products like this, a little too gimmicky, but for me it works. Very surprising, but I am so happy it does.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by HostileDomination

This BY FAR the single greatest tool I have in my makeup kit!! HG!! Dark circles are the worst for making you look terrible, and old. If I wake up with only 10 minutes to get ready for work, I still have time to put this on, it's so easy! I always avoided concealers since they all seemed so heavy, and always seemed to set in the fine lines around my eyes, or just sort of, "melt off". I cannot honestly believe the level of coverage this offers, with as light of consistency that it has. And it lasts forever!! I used this for the first time to go out with friends last night, I forgot to wash my face before bed (just mascara, powder and this). When I woke up this morning, my fiance, who normally doesn't notice anything, asked me if why woke up early and did my make up. I guess my eyes looked 'really bright and shiny'. Best endorsement there is! In the 24 hours I have owned this product, I have demanded that every single one of my girlfriends try it out. *Note: They offer this in medium, light and sheer. I got the light, and my besty got the medium, so confirmed both of those shades are amazing. I don't know about the sheer one.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

I love the concept of this product! It is perfect for when I'm in a rush! I am around NC30 and the shade works perfect for my undereyes (when I bought it there was only one shade available). I love using this as a somewhat primer for my other undereye concealers when I"m not so much in a rush.
It glides on smoothly and doesn't settle into my fine lines. And, of course the roller ball feels great on your undereyes.
Be careful with it though. If you leave it with the roller faced down, there could be some leakage.
Overall, I am satisfied with this product and will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good concealer to wear when you're on a quick dash out the door. The roller ball applicator feels good on the skin, it's light and non drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this product, for a concealer that is designed to cover my dark circles it did a terrible job in fact it covers my blemishes better than my dark circles! very disappointing and for 10 it was a complete rip off!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by gourmandechezelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! I saw the commercials for this and was initially skeptical as I tend to scoff at anything the least bit gimmicky, and the "roller ball" component of this seemed to fit that description. But I was looking for something a bit more affordable than the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat I usually use for my dark circles (yea, genetics!) and read the great reviews here.

I would say it works just as well if not better than the YSL Touche Eclat. The color is darker than I thought it would be (even in the light shade which I use) but seems to counterbalance the purpley-blue circles I get. It has a thin consistency but that doesn't seem to impact how well it conceals and it blends very easily. I was also very impressed that it never seems to crease into any fine lines/dry areas I might have.

Looks natural, a snap to apply and the price is right. I can't say I've noticed any effect on wrinkle reduction as I'm fortunate enough to not have any wrinkles around the eye area yet. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have a big problem with dark circles under my eyes, but I do work 6pm-6am, so I figured I'd buy it for when I do get them and I find myself wearing it just to make my eyes look brighter any way. It deffinately conceals and has a matte finish. It works well!! My only complain is the packaging. I like the roller ball but I find that no matter how lightly I try to put it on, more comes out than what I need. And I really have to blend. I may need the one for darker skin tones, as I get pretty tan in the summer, but the one is almost too light that I have to put foundation over itwhere it ends so it blends in and it looks good then. Also wish there were more colors, but the darker skin tones could work for me. All in all, good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Allidoll

Great product! I have really bad dark circles no matter what amount of sleep i get, and this has helped that! It conceals and brightens and you can definitally notice the diffrence. I apply one roll under my eyes and let it sit for a minute (for it will thicken) tap it in, put on a little bit of concealer and my undereye circles are almost completly gone!
Eyes are visabley brighter and dark circles are diminished. :)