Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 2/5/2008 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This looked pretty good, didn't clump, but unfortunately something in it irritated my eyes.

on 1/30/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mom got this for me because it was cheap. It's not a bad mascara, but it's def nothing interesting and not the best one I've tried. It does the job but it doesn't really do anything special. Minimal clumping, though! =) I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 1/29/2008 11:51:00 PM

This is a good thickening mascara with minimal clumping. I look for lengthening more than volume though so for me it is not a repurchase but I can see why this gets such good reviews: it stays put and makes lashes seem really dense. It just does not add enough length for me.

on 1/29/2008 3:48:00 PM

Eh. Nothing special. The results were okay, but my lashes drooped after applying this. There are much better mascaras out there.

on 1/27/2008 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't do anything besides smudge!
Get Cover Girl Lash Blast.

on 1/13/2008 10:28:00 PM

Used this once but it doesnt do anything at all. It doesnt add volume, doesnt lengthen and doesnt hold my curl AT ALL. It doesnt really make any difference to my lashes except maybe define them a little. It kinda flakes as well, as I can see tiny flecks on my eyelids. On the positive note, it washes off well with just water and its very cheap but definately not a repurchase.
UPDATE- taking away another lippie as I think its irritating my eyes cos every time I use it, my eyes seem to get quite itchy and red.

Great mascara! It's cheap, doesn't flake on my cheeks, doesn't smear on my eyelids, readily available at any drug, discount or grocery store (no special trips to the mall), washes off with soap and water and makes my lashes look as though I actually have some. Most definitely will repurchase.

on 1/11/2008 10:09:00 PM

i enjoy this mascara. It lengthens and thickens my lashes as you put more coats on. It doesn't really clump even if you put on many layers. However i wish that it can lengthen more and that the colour was darker because i bought it in very black but it wasn't really the blackest that it can be. I would get this product again since it's super cheap and works pretty well~

on 1/11/2008 2:43:00 AM

The best mascara I've come across so far! I was reading reviews for it here, and it's generally rated really high so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm overflowed with joy for this product! I have asian lashes, short.... sparse... and stick straight. With the help of a lash curler and CG super thick lash mascara, my lashes POP.

1. It lengthens
2. It volumizes like no tomorrow
3. It doesn't smudge nor flake (I've slept w/ it on)
4. It thickens my lashes, not significantly, but naturally.

You know how when you sleep your lids may get oily overnight? Well, that in addition to rubbing your eyes during the night will result in raccoon eyes in the morning. This mascara is the only mascara that doesn't give me raccoon eyes if I happen to sleep w/ it on. The one and only con I can find in this product is that it dries out quicker than others and you may have to replace it every 2 months. STL is very well priced ($5 CAN) so in the end, it's not much of a con.

on 1/3/2008 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

it was great until i messed up the brush... my eyelashes are naturally longer and darker, but i wanted to thicken them up for a flirty fan... so, i grabbed the hot pink tube and went at it. for the first week it was great, but becuase i am so rough on brushes i bent the bristles and it got messy... i need those rubber ones becuase they dont wimp out on me. so, i used the cg formula, but stuck in an old rubber mascara brush. i know that is probably illegal in the mascara world, but hey, my lashes are thick enough for now... i want to try max factor's volume couture.... that looks fun and i think it will stand up to my mayhem...

Popular Mascaras