December 22, 2014 | 1617 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is a soft, shimmery coral that will be flattering for most. (I can't speak for darker skintones, but it should show up on medium to medium dark tones.) Better pigmented than NARS Orgasm certainly. As with most powder blushes, it is probably not going to last an entire day.

On me, pale and yellow-toned, it looks soft and flattering, and I find the shimmer catches the light in just the right way. I use a light hand.

I'm not in love with Benefit's cardboard packaging at all, but I own 3 of their blushes. Go figure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I really love this blush! It looks great on pretty much everyone one, from really fair to fairly dark, I will purchase for life!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by paypay

Love this colour, it is peachy and light, and blends in amazingly with my skin. It is very flattering in all lights. I actually love the brush as well, I use it to contour a bit, brushing it on in a C shape from the apples of my cheeks up to my temples, and then a bit on my chin and forehead to even it out. It gives a beautiful, subtle flush. I also love how it smells; not powdery but slightly sweet.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by megelizabethmax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful color that would probably work on any skin tone. Gives a beautiful glow. Definitely my favorite blush I have I think, but I love all the Benefit box powders. And I actually like the brush - I don't streak it but tend to buff it around. Works well for me. I just wish it was a little less expensive :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by kentuckyrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how this blush goes with almost any colors I decide to use on my eyes. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. I hate having to remove the little plastic separator to access the product and put it back in when I am done. This is not inconvenient enough for me to stray from using it though. One benefit of this product is how sheer it is - I like that I can use it lightly as just a highlighter or layer it for a more intense blush. I have never found a need to get another coral shade for my stash - this one works for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by agdeierl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As I have very fair skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes, I was expecting to love this product as much as so many of the other reviewers did. Instead, I was completely disappointed. For almost 30 bucks, you do expect a blush that will deliver amazing results, and this just did not do that for me. On me, this blush was very average. I would even go so far as to say that it left me looking flushed in a splotchy, almost sickly way. It's not very attractive, and I'm really upset that I spent this much money on a product that is this uninspiring. I've heard this blush compared to Nars Orgasm. Nars Orgasm never did anything for me, either, but I bought a "copycat" of Nars Orgasm a few years ago (Milani Cosmetics Minerals powder blush in "Luminous") and found it to be absolutely stunning!!! It knocks the socks off of both Nars Orgasm and BeneFit CoraLista. And guess what? It cost me only about 6 bucks...that's a lot better than $30, isn't it? If you're set on BeneFit for a boxed powder blush, go with either Dandelion or Dallas. Both are exceptional! Just stay away from CoraLista...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by jod84

one word for this blush STUNNING it is the most beautiful coral natural warm pink ever and the sheen it leaves is just lovely and glowing. it's not powdery or cakey and the Packaging is so cute and it smell like peaches :)

cons the box is pretty crappy i love the way it looks but the lid don't stay on and i hate the brush.......that's the only bad thing about this product but i can live with that being as the blush is a must have

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I bought this after a makeup trial at a local BeneFit counter. I was quite sceptical at first. I'm always doubtful that so-called HG products will live up to their hype. I also didn't think this corally tone would suit my pale pinky hued complexion.

It doesn't add an awful lot of colour. If you want Ann-Sally tyrpe cheeks or go faster stripes this is maybe not the right product for your. All I can say is that it gives you a healthy glow. My complexion looked instantly lifted by it. It was very natural. And it smells lovely - if you have very sensitive skin you might need to try this out first because it is perfumed!

The brush you get with the product is just about adequate. It does me when I am at the gym but there are probably better blusher brushes out there. All in all I am impressed by the range of Blushers and Bronzers that Benefit make. They are pricey but they are worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by dsylxeic

Coralista is pretty much the best blusher I've ever owned. It's a tad pricey in Singapore (I think it's over S$50 here) but it's so much cheaper from the Benefit website. I like the colour and smell best the shade of coral is flattering on Asian skin, and gives the face a really healthy glow. And it smells so fresh! I didn't expect Coralista to smell this zesty. I use this above a little Benetint and That Gal. Colour stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is scented which is weird to me but, I don't mind it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin I love this blush! This is my favorite blush of all time.