October 24, 2014 | 1725 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by kentuckyrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how this blush goes with almost any colors I decide to use on my eyes. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. I hate having to remove the little plastic separator to access the product and put it back in when I am done. This is not inconvenient enough for me to stray from using it though. One benefit of this product is how sheer it is - I like that I can use it lightly as just a highlighter or layer it for a more intense blush. I have never found a need to get another coral shade for my stash - this one works for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by agdeierl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As I have very fair skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes, I was expecting to love this product as much as so many of the other reviewers did. Instead, I was completely disappointed. For almost 30 bucks, you do expect a blush that will deliver amazing results, and this just did not do that for me. On me, this blush was very average. I would even go so far as to say that it left me looking flushed in a splotchy, almost sickly way. It's not very attractive, and I'm really upset that I spent this much money on a product that is this uninspiring. I've heard this blush compared to Nars Orgasm. Nars Orgasm never did anything for me, either, but I bought a "copycat" of Nars Orgasm a few years ago (Milani Cosmetics Minerals powder blush in "Luminous") and found it to be absolutely stunning!!! It knocks the socks off of both Nars Orgasm and BeneFit CoraLista. And guess what? It cost me only about 6 bucks...that's a lot better than $30, isn't it? If you're set on BeneFit for a boxed powder blush, go with either Dandelion or Dallas. Both are exceptional! Just stay away from CoraLista...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by jod84

one word for this blush STUNNING it is the most beautiful coral natural warm pink ever and the sheen it leaves is just lovely and glowing. it's not powdery or cakey and the Packaging is so cute and it smell like peaches :)

cons the box is pretty crappy i love the way it looks but the lid don't stay on and i hate the brush.......that's the only bad thing about this product but i can live with that being as the blush is a must have

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I bought this after a makeup trial at a local BeneFit counter. I was quite sceptical at first. I'm always doubtful that so-called HG products will live up to their hype. I also didn't think this corally tone would suit my pale pinky hued complexion.

It doesn't add an awful lot of colour. If you want Ann-Sally tyrpe cheeks or go faster stripes this is maybe not the right product for your. All I can say is that it gives you a healthy glow. My complexion looked instantly lifted by it. It was very natural. And it smells lovely - if you have very sensitive skin you might need to try this out first because it is perfumed!

The brush you get with the product is just about adequate. It does me when I am at the gym but there are probably better blusher brushes out there. All in all I am impressed by the range of Blushers and Bronzers that Benefit make. They are pricey but they are worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by dsylxeic

Coralista is pretty much the best blusher I've ever owned. It's a tad pricey in Singapore (I think it's over S$50 here) but it's so much cheaper from the Benefit website. I like the colour and smell best the shade of coral is flattering on Asian skin, and gives the face a really healthy glow. And it smells so fresh! I didn't expect Coralista to smell this zesty. I use this above a little Benetint and That Gal. Colour stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is scented which is weird to me but, I don't mind it. It looks gorgeous on fair skin I love this blush! This is my favorite blush of all time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This blush has a gorgeous colour. It gives you that "healthy" tone that is so flattering. However, if you have oily skin as mine, you can only use it in winter, as summer will make you look too glittery, shiny and sweaty. Therefore, I use Coralista in those winter days that an extra glow is welcome and also the tone it gives you makes you look fresh faced and luminous.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lacette1

I have heard enough of the hype everywhere about this blush that tonight I actually took the plunge and bought it. On my olive - pretty fair skin tone, it doesn't show up enough - as much as I like, it showed up frosty on my skin and highlighted big pores that I never noticed before. I will try it once more before deciding if I truly like or dislike this....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of those really hyped products that you want to try so bad. At least that was me. Until I used it. I have tried this blush a handful of times and I cannot get it to work for me. I have tried different brushes, using it with a different primer and foundation. And it always ends up looking plain and boring. This honestly goes on looking like any old blush. For the amazing reviews I was expecting something that was so effortless and beautiful. I have cheaper blushes that are of better quality and go on looking better. The smell is amazing. I find myself opening the box just to take a sniff. The container is pretty good if you like to be able to swirl your brush and not make a big mess. The brush sucks just like other Benefit brushes. There are some benefits, excuse the pun, but for me just not enough to justify the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is MY HG product! :) I love this. It gives me a bright sunny look since I am a fair skinned Asian. I have tried many blushes, but they were too red, too glittery, not pigmented enough, etc. I TRIED THE FAMOUS NAR'S ORGASM but it BARELY shows up on me, and looks too glittery :( However, Coralista did the job!

I have pink undertones, but this manage to look good. I tossed out the brush that it came with, and I use my MAC 187 brush instead to apply and swirl and apply it just a little below the cheekbones for a dewy, natural look.

If you like sheer, pigmented, yet natural blushes that makes you look more awake, this one is for you. ALSO, I realized that when I apply Benefit Cosmetics' THAT GAL brightening primer, it was more longer-lasting! :)

If you like the stronger, bolder look, I suggest something like MAC's DOLLYMIX. (Pink)

I wear it everyday (Except on days when I go to the gym when I don't wear makeup) :)

Highly recommended!

Please vote up if you thought this was helpful :)