July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is MY HG product! :) I love this. It gives me a bright sunny look since I am a fair skinned Asian. I have tried many blushes, but they were too red, too glittery, not pigmented enough, etc. I TRIED THE FAMOUS NAR'S ORGASM but it BARELY shows up on me, and looks too glittery :( However, Coralista did the job!

I have pink undertones, but this manage to look good. I tossed out the brush that it came with, and I use my MAC 187 brush instead to apply and swirl and apply it just a little below the cheekbones for a dewy, natural look.

If you like sheer, pigmented, yet natural blushes that makes you look more awake, this one is for you. ALSO, I realized that when I apply Benefit Cosmetics' THAT GAL brightening primer, it was more longer-lasting! :)

If you like the stronger, bolder look, I suggest something like MAC's DOLLYMIX. (Pink)

I wear it everyday (Except on days when I go to the gym when I don't wear makeup) :)

Highly recommended!

Please vote up if you thought this was helpful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Expensive, but the perfect colour for me. I am very pale, but I just cannot overload with this, it always gives me just the right amount of a lovely glow! It lasts well too, on the skin and in the box lol!.
I got this as a Christmas present in a box with Hoola and Dallas, I like all 3 but this is my favourite. I even like the little brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by oliveyou21

I love this blush! I've tried many peachy toned blushes (NARS Orgasm, Mac Peachykeen,) and this one is perfect on my light/olive-ish skin tone. I especially love putting a dab of Moon Beam on first, and layering coralista on top. It gives off a pretty golden glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sugaplum58

I love Coralista! The colour's great and suits my natural tan skin tone, without looking tacky. It lasts all day and even smells nice. A small amount looks good for everyday use, but looks amazing for parties too if you decide to put a little bit more on. I'm not too keen on the brush that's supplied, so I use my own blusher brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by musas

Love this blush. it gives a beautiful sheen, not too shimmery. the brush is also very useful when you are on the go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 5:48:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first BeneFit product, and I love it. The brand has never really appealed to me, and I always thought Coralista would only look good on tanned skintones. But for some reason, I had the urge to check it out while walking to a different counter. I swatched it, the SA offered to try it on, and I loved it straight away. I walked around for a while to talk myself out of it (coz usually I plan a purchase weeks in advance), but it looked great in every mirror I went past. I think this works for me because the coral has quite a pink base to it. The box is pretty cute, and I like how it wont impact as much on the environment if/when I run out and throw it away, but I think because it is made out of cardboard, the price should be lower (my mum saw it on my bed and thought it was a fancy box of tampons...). It adds a nice glow to my skin, and it smells pretty too. You get a decent amount of product, and it lasts all day on my normal/combo skin without fading. It will be my staple blush for the coming Aussie summer, and I'd buy it over and over if I had to. This was an expensive purchase on a complete whim, but I couldn't be happier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Finally - a benefit box powder that works for me-and ive tried (and then swapped away ) them all. Perfect subtle /buildable coral color, very flattering. Would probably repurchase this beaut!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

LOVE this blush!!! I am NW25 and totally thought this looked too coral for my complexion. This is so wonderful. One sweep looks so natural, perfect for days, and two sweeps gives more of a date look. The only thing that bugs me to no end is the fact that this is in a box...weird. I don't get it, but whatever...the product makes up for the senselessness of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorites. I use this a lot and receive many compliments. Sheer/light (smooth) yet pigmented. Beautiful color. The packaging is cute but not practical when it comes to travel or for a makeup bag but it's pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes this is expensive and yes once you try it you will be willing to shell out again once you run out (which won't be anytime soon since the pans are rather deep for a blush). "Coralista" is richly pigmented, yet sheer with a discrete golden glow. I LOVE THIS. I REALLY DO. This is my everyday "go to" at the moment. Similar to NARS Orgasm, though Coralista is a bit warmer in tone. Like all BeneFit blush powders, it comes housed in the trademark powder boxes that are not built for travel or bouncing about in a makeup bag, but are lovely none the less. This is really a must have for nearly every skin tone. A must get!