August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

lovely moisturizer. i also use it as makeup remover, though it can get into the eyes. great for hair too. :) Awesome invention!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by traceybelle

This is so versatile! It's a great, cheap eye makeup remover, and I even like the way it makes my eyes glisten at the corners.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by at183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is a godsend for two reasons:

1. Cheap, quick and gentle eye make-up remover (anyone who doesn't use it for this purpose is crazy)

2. I use it after shaving the bikini line and I never get irritated!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 1:14:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A lot of my friends use this to put on their legs because it is cheap and makes your skin soft, but I wouldn't buy it because I've heard that they test on animals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:09:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this occasionally on my legs when my shaving cream runs out. Gives me a nice silky shave. Good staple to keep around.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 9:04:00 AM More reviews by DaYzIePiX

I use this to remove my eye makeup as well. You get a huge container for a dollar and change. Good deal, smells nice, and doesn't burn.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 5:45:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Another multi-use product! I used to use this to remove eye makeup, but prefer something less greasy now. Can be added to a bath for bath oil. I have friends who slather this on after showering (but they have pretty dry skin). Pleasant scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried this as a moisturizer (what was I thinking?) and it created a huge mess. It left my skin shiny and feeling (and looking) like an oil slick. It never seemed to sink in and even when and if it did it ended up not moisturizing well at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

Removes waterproof mascara with a swipe of a cotton ball.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2002 7:53:00 PM More reviews by scooper

GREAT for dry feet. Just rub and kick back for 1/2 hour. You can use this to remove long wearing lipsticks, but rinse right away. I left this on my lips to moisturize but ended up with a zit that looked like herpes! I can't even imagine using it as a body moisturizer...GROSS!!!