Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 3/6/2004 9:23:00 PM

I love this b/c it has ssoo many purposes. I put a little drop or two in with my shampoo to give it some shine, use it to take off my mascara, and love to put it on my feet and then throw socks on for a few hours. I also love the new smells they have now like Vanilla, Chamomile, and Lavender. The bottles are better too b/c they tend to not get so greasy after a while of using them.

on 2/28/2004 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love how effective J&J baby oil is in removing eye makeup. I have spent a small fortune on high end removers then changed tack and gone for drugstore removers but always come back to J&J. It's cheap, gentle, smells nice & does the job!!

on 2/20/2004 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For those that are sun goddesses like myself this is a jewel! If your skin tans easily this is the best tanning product to use. It doesn't offer any SPF though. When I was in the Carribean last year, soooooo many ppl on the beach were asking me what I was using to achieve such a beautiful tan. well i know it was the carribean but this DEF. kicked it up a few notches!

on 2/19/2004 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good basic oil for sealing in moisture. Love the smell of the regular baby oil and the bedtime oil. I apply it after bathing while still in the shower. Problem: when the bottle gets oily (and it always does) I have a lot of trouble opening the child-proof cap.

on 2/7/2004 8:49:00 AM

great to put on after a shower or bath. however if you have no time then just put some in the bath and when you get out, you'll be covered. great on legs and i may have to buy the spray version soon.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok, I use the kind with aloe (just because the smell of babies grosses me out...I dunno). Anyway, this is amazing. It's the only thing that KEEPS my skin soft and smooth. For awhile I used it every time I took a shower, and I think I'm going to start using it again because my skin is super dry. But I totally love the soft scent, and the softening affect is incredible. Definitely repurchasing, like tomorrow.

on 1/31/2004 10:58:00 PM

Absolute Holy Grail. Perfect. Makes my skin so soft...like soft, soft. Conditions my skin like nothing else! I use it a lot in the summer for tanning (GASP!!! I do soak up the sun when I get a chance, I don't feel it all winter) and it's really useful for giving and/or receiving backrubs :=) I also, feel really sexy when I'm slathered up in this yummy stuff.

on 1/21/2004 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DON'T use this as an eye-makeup remover! If it gets in your eyes - and it usually does - it can cause infections and even blindness. That said, it's a fab and cheap moisturiser for the body, especially if you apply it when you're still damp from the shower, and I like to rub it on my decolletage and legs to make them gleam. The bottle's the only problem, as it tends to get slippery with oil.

on 1/20/2004 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this for removing eye makeup at night before washing my face. Just dab some on a kleenex then run under water then over eyes-then use fresh kleenex to wipe off then wash face normally. My method is just like the oil-water-combo shake-up to-mix-before-using expensive brands! It gets every trace of eyeshadow, liner and mascara off, and the oil is gentle to my eyes. It gets in the eyes and is non-irritating, to me at least. It's great, in fact I'll probably never buy an eye makeup remover again--you can get a huge bottle of this CHEAP and it'll last a very long time!

on 1/20/2004 9:40:00 PM