January 26, 2015 | 1857 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

The best makeup remover. I am always getting harrassed at the cosmetic counter when I tell them I use it...contrary to popular belief, it is unneccesay to use an expensive eye makeup remover. It is greasy though, so I use it only when my makeup is off for the day. I use a "real" eyemakeup remover for when I'm removing cosmetic and immediately reapplying, as it is less greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetepie216

I am a baby oil nut. Ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? The way they feel about windex, I feel about this stuff. I use it for eye MU remover and my waterproof mascars SLIDES off. Its amazing. I have super dry skin (on my body) and I put this in my bathwater with the bubbles, and its very soothinng and moisturizing. I shave my legs and bikini line with it and my skin is very smooth. I also use it for tanning (bad I know) Its such a multi-use product! I wouldn't reccomend anyone to use this as a body moisturizer unless the have SUPER dry skin like me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

I love baby oil I use it after my shower to lock in moisture they have a new lavender scented one that smells reallllly good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by MmMeow

Love this! Love the smell too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

lovely moisturizer. i also use it as makeup remover, though it can get into the eyes. great for hair too. :) Awesome invention!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by traceybelle

This is so versatile! It's a great, cheap eye makeup remover, and I even like the way it makes my eyes glisten at the corners.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by at183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is a godsend for two reasons:

1. Cheap, quick and gentle eye make-up remover (anyone who doesn't use it for this purpose is crazy)

2. I use it after shaving the bikini line and I never get irritated!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 1:14:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A lot of my friends use this to put on their legs because it is cheap and makes your skin soft, but I wouldn't buy it because I've heard that they test on animals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:09:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this occasionally on my legs when my shaving cream runs out. Gives me a nice silky shave. Good staple to keep around.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 9:04:00 AM More reviews by DaYzIePiX

I use this to remove my eye makeup as well. You get a huge container for a dollar and change. Good deal, smells nice, and doesn't burn.