Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 1/21/2004 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DON'T use this as an eye-makeup remover! If it gets in your eyes - and it usually does - it can cause infections and even blindness. That said, it's a fab and cheap moisturiser for the body, especially if you apply it when you're still damp from the shower, and I like to rub it on my decolletage and legs to make them gleam. The bottle's the only problem, as it tends to get slippery with oil.

on 1/20/2004 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this for removing eye makeup at night before washing my face. Just dab some on a kleenex then run under water then over eyes-then use fresh kleenex to wipe off then wash face normally. My method is just like the oil-water-combo shake-up to-mix-before-using expensive brands! It gets every trace of eyeshadow, liner and mascara off, and the oil is gentle to my eyes. It gets in the eyes and is non-irritating, to me at least. It's great, in fact I'll probably never buy an eye makeup remover again--you can get a huge bottle of this CHEAP and it'll last a very long time!

on 1/20/2004 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

on 12/24/2003 11:25:00 PM

I use this after I shave my legs to mousturize and prevent itching and irritation. Does a great job, and doesn't leave me greasy. I'm just not crazy about the squirt bottle. Will buy again.

on 9/21/2003 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! This stuff is just great! The skin on my back is prone to breakouts and never really feels nice and smooth, but sort of bumpy.My mom who is a professional masseuse used this to massage my back and at first I was kind of worried, as all the other oils she has used on me leave a greasy residue. But this one just sunk right in and afterwards my skin was babysoft and not bumpy at all, just really really smooth. Honestly, my skin had never looked or felt better.

on 9/5/2003 1:10:00 AM

Best make up remover EVER! The only one I use. I am occasionally forced to opt for cheaper brands from time to time, but the quality really doesn't vary with knock offs.

on 8/21/2003 9:22:00 PM

The best makeup remover. I am always getting harrassed at the cosmetic counter when I tell them I use it...contrary to popular belief, it is unneccesay to use an expensive eye makeup remover. It is greasy though, so I use it only when my makeup is off for the day. I use a "real" eyemakeup remover for when I'm removing cosmetic and immediately reapplying, as it is less greasy.

I am a baby oil nut. Ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? The way they feel about windex, I feel about this stuff. I use it for eye MU remover and my waterproof mascars SLIDES off. Its amazing. I have super dry skin (on my body) and I put this in my bathwater with the bubbles, and its very soothinng and moisturizing. I shave my legs and bikini line with it and my skin is very smooth. I also use it for tanning (bad I know) Its such a multi-use product! I wouldn't reccomend anyone to use this as a body moisturizer unless the have SUPER dry skin like me.

on 6/1/2003 10:38:00 PM

I love baby oil I use it after my shower to lock in moisture they have a new lavender scented one that smells reallllly good

on 5/29/2003 10:21:00 PM

Love this! Love the smell too.

Popular Body Skincare Products