November 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2005 4:26:00 PM More reviews by XxPinaColadaxX

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using Clinque's Quick Liner for eyes, but I found it too expensive for an eye liner, and the sponge tip for smudging was rough and hurt. This is just like it, but better!! I got it in Black Onyx. I think Black is a bit to harsh for me because I have very fair skin, so I will probably buy a brown one next time :-)
I love how it glides on smoothly with no pulling or tugging and never having to sharpen it. The sponge is very soft and does a good job. This is my favorite eye liner at the moment!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 8:40:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner. It is easy to apply, and I haven't had any problems with it staying on. I've been using this for years, and I will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by rocketfire_roxy

Im a big fan of CG cosmetics! Have been using several of their products for 7 years. I love their eyeliner,especially this one. it glides on easily,much easier than their pencils do,although their pencils are fantastic also. I chose this one in Chestnut,to go with my new gingery red auburn hair(think Julianne Moore). I used to wear black eyeliner all the time,but found that it really WAS too harsh on me,with my fair,porcelain skin and green eyes. This color is deep,but not a harsh,matte darkness. its soft,and goes on beautifully. chalk up another winner for Cover Girl! I love how fresh and natural their cosmetics are. I sound like the spokesperson or model for them. hmmm,not a bad idea...! go out and buy this! they have serveral complimentary shades that will not break your bank!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Liliana_18

i have this black onyx and i have mixed feelings on this. its not good not bad,just averyage eyeliner to me. when i used it on the top lids,it went on smoothly and the color was intense which was good 4 me-but later on in the day it faded to an almost grey color which i disliked.and when i used it on the bottom inner rims,it was great even though that also faded too.but the worst was when i tried it under my bottom lashes for a dramatic look-it was good for the first few minutes,but then it was a horrible smudged mess. i wont throw it out since i got on sale for 2.50 :) -but im not really dying for another one anytime soon either...the smudger tip/eraser thingy did nothing for me too UPDATE:: after trying a bunch of different eyeliners,for some reason i keep coming back to this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2004 1:33:00 AM More reviews by frozen_rain

I got this eyeliner in the "Espresso color."
I was so looking forward to falling in love with this stuff, but...it just didn't happen.
It does go on quite smoothly, I admit, and the "no sharpening" feature is handy...but...
It fades after like...an hour. Maybe it's just this color, I don't know.
And forget about using it on your lower lash line...it doesn't stay at all.
I will definitely not repurchase. I have almost half of the liner left, and don't know what to do with it; I refuse to wear it now.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Cloudpuff_2007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner ONLY when it's first applied. It goes on very smoothly and the black color really lines my eyes and makes the color seem more intense(good). The lines it draws are pretty good, however, this lasts at the most 2 hours and i have to reapply which eventually leads to eye gunk in my lid corners. I also hate how you cant tell how much of the product is left. Its not the best, but also its not totally horrible(btw i agree that the "eraser" is worthless) when this runs out i will search for a better one that ACTUALLY STAYS the whole day..my search is on

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Oryx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a very convenient liner, since it doesn't require sharpening. It goes on pretty easily, and is inexpensive. However, the tip is not much good for blending, and the color tends to fade throughout the day. Also, you have to be careful how you tilt the pencil, or you might not get a fine enough line. Overall, a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2004 9:05:00 AM More reviews by MaureenAnn

Love this liner! This is the only pencil-type eyeliner that I've ever been able to apply right on the lash line. For some reason, every other brand I've tried leaves a huge gap between the line and my lashes - not the most attractive look. I use Onyx for a smoky eye look and the results are great. I know some people claim that PP Plus smudges on them, but I have the worlds oiliest eyelids and I've never had a problem with smudging. At worst, on a hot/humid day I may get a bit of fading after a few hours but that's about it. I've gone through about 5 of these to date and I'll definitely be buying them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 4:04:00 PM More reviews by jenmar2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The dark brown liner has been a staple in my mu bag for years. Goes on easily w/o tugging and doesnt' smear or chip off on me. Very nice basic pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Morgster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! i have 2 of them in charcoal! they r great cuz some times i dont want to put a lot on and if i put to much i can easily take it on with the earaser it has on the other side! :)