Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 4/26/2012 6:54:00 PM

I have tried soooo many different brands of dry shampoo thanks to my greasy hair and my quest to find something cheaper than TiGi Rockaholic that's decent, and thus far, to no avail.
Enter Batiste, I am blond and this stuff leaves the thickest white residue behind that for me, fails to brush out!! It also leaves my hair looking dull and dirty, I don't love the scent, I was honestly amazed that this can of complete crap has such a cult following!
Hello TiGi, I will be loyal to you from now on!!!

on 4/26/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite brand of dry shampoo. My hair definitely gets oily after just one wash and this dry shampoo means that I don't need to wash it every day. I use the original because I don't like the smell of the others; the original smell is just kind of a light citrus-fresh smell. The trick to using this, I think, is spraying it on at night and then letting it work its way through your hair as you sleep. I am on my fourth bottle and will definitely continue to re-purchase.

on 4/11/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My go to dry shampoo, love the different scents and reasonably priced.

on 3/30/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Oh man, I LOVE this stuff. As someone who's hair gets a bit greasy annoyingly quickly, this stuff is a life saver. It's also a HUGE must-have on road trips :)

My only problem is that for a small can, its usually around 10 dollars at Shoppers Drug Mart. I try to get mine from Winners.. its usually around half price.

on 3/28/2012 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It's quite pricy, around $11 for a can, that lasted me about five uses. However, I saw it at Winners for around $8 (I live in Canada).
I really liked this product. Got rid of the oil while providing some manageable volume. No sticky residue like the Lush No Drought shampoo and no "grey cast" and I have Asian dark hair. However, make sure to wash your face afterwards. The spray easily gets to your face, and this gave me huge pimples along my forehead.

on 3/16/2012 11:44:00 PM

it makes my hair look dull. but it really help me get some extra time to sleep when i am so busy about the school.

on 3/16/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I wrote a review some time ago but had to delete it because I wasn't so satisfied. But now I am!

At first, I thought I'd never need a dry shampoo but I have a headful of thick wavy medium textured hair that normally takes 5 hours to airdry completely (I don't like to heat-style) and it's a pain to wash my hair. I live in a tropical country and I usually have to wash my hair every other day because my scalp gets greasy pretty fast due to the hot weather. Thanks to Batiste, though, I no longer need to wash my hair on a regular basis. It's basically big hair in a bottle, I spray a generous amount of this onto my scalp, rub with my fingers and brush it out, and I'm good to go. For someone with an extremely busy lifestyle like me, it's a revelation.

Of course, it's not, by any means, as good as "real" shampooing in terms of cleaning. If you're not a morning person and prefers to get some extra hours of sleep, I highly recommend this.

on 3/10/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my absolute favorite when it comes to dry shampoo. I have very dark brown hair and have never had a problem with the white powder. I actually prefer it so I can see that I've hit all the necessary spots and then after waiting 5 minutes or so just brush the white away. The only place I've ever seen this sold is at Sally's Beauty and today when I went in to grab a few more cans I was informed that Sally's is no longer going to carry it. The sales lady said that Sally's is doing this to boost the sales of their own brand of dry shampoos. I was so sad to hear this. After some online research it appears that Ulta may have it (crossing my fingers) if not I may have to resort to buying it online.

on 2/12/2012 7:07:00 PM

I have had blonde and brown hair when using this on separate occasions and found this made my hair look dull and not really clean looking, it didn't really brush out and each can lasted me three uses because it took a lot to work, honestly I would recommend spending a little more on a decent one (lush do a power one called no drought for like 6 that lasts ages and works amazingly!)

on 1/30/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great dry shampoo. I use it in the Blush scent and I like it very much. I purchased mine at Ulta and the Associate was trying to get me to buy a powder dry shampoo that was over $20.00 (and I was like "No way, Jose!"). I am not a fan of those powder ones and after trying the crappy one from Tresemme and the one by Suave that disappears in the can, I didn't have high hopes for this product. I was pleasantly surprised..The price for the small can is $7.99 but, I can be positive that: A.) it will still be in the can when I reach for it and B.) It will do a good job removing build up from my hair and creating volume. I am so glad I saw the good reviews for Batiste on YouTube and MUA. I would recommend it and would purchase it again.

Top Rated Batiste Products