December 21, 2014 | 1817 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

Freakin' love this stuff. I have black hair, and nearly everything else leaves a disgusting white cast over my hair that won't come out. Batiste leaves me clean and volumized! The only downside is there's not a whole lot of product in the can (or maybe I was unlucky), but they also come in the 'on-the-go' size, which fits great in your purse! Woo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

So I have wanted a good dry shampoo for some time now. I tried Tresemme's but it sucked so bad. My roots get very oily, and my scalp also develops odor quite quickly. Batiste not only neutralized the oiliness, but it eliminated the odor and added volume to my roots! I have nothing bad to say about this product. The blush scent also smells nice. HG!
*******As for the white residue, simply rub your hair until the white fades completely or brush it with a boar bristled brush! Do not spray the can too close to your hair; the point is for the product to grab onto the hair evenly! I have black hair, and the white residue was not a problem because I'm always able to rub it off.*******

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried many, many brands of dry shampoo. I have fine hair, that even if it's not especially oily, goes flat very fast. Dry shampoo is the best way I've found to give it a lift and freshen it up without having to wash every day. I don't use a lot, just a few sprays at the roots - rub it in a little, then brush out with a natural bristle brush. This product, in Original is the best combination of reasonable price, functional packaging, pleasant scent and good results. I have blonde hair and this doesn't leave visible residue, though it does make my hair look a bit matte. The biggest issue I've had with many brands of dry shampoo is unreliable packaging that gets clogged up or where the product actually evaporates, This has never happened with Batiste, and a can lasts me quite a few weeks.
I've tried several of the scents but so far I prefer original, and have repurchased it countless times. It's a light, citrusy smell. I also like that this is easily available in travel sizes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after doing some research and watching many reviews on this product. I purchased this in the "coloured" one for black hair. It works great and comes in handy on days I am very busy and do not have time to wash my hair! It helps soak up my oily roots, making it look fresh and clean. The scent also smells good! It is rare to find in Canada but you can find it at Pharmasave or some Shopper Drug Mart carry it. The price is $10.99 and it's totally worth it to keep one at home!! I LOVEE this dry shampoo! Give it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sandy84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this in Blush for a while but today I stumbled upon a Batiste Blonde bottle! It smells like vanilla! I love it and the scent is so mild. It was in Winners (in Toronto) and there was only 1 bottle of it. I would buy 20 of them if I could find it again. It is by far the best smelling one I have come across.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by sexonthebeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Umm this makes my hair look dirtier? Is it just me or am I doing something wrong??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by tammywiley

This is great of those days when you aren't washing your hair but it looks a little dirty and is limp at the roots. I'm blonde so it's also good for me if I need a colour. As the powder is white it can lighten my roots slightly which comes in handy. I don't use this all the time as it can do the opposite and make your hair look dry but it is definitely a life saver and comes in very handy.........let me just say though it does not replace the look of freshly washed hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Elisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually use Klorane's dry shampoo (the one with oatmeal, been repurchasing for at least 4 years now) and I decided to be cheap and try the Batiste. I'm really glad I did, it works better for my very fine hair. My theory is that Batiste's rice starch formula is lighter on my hair, while the Klorane's oat formula weighs it down a bit. I don't care for the smell though, hence the less than perfect rating, but my hair does look voluminous and freshly washed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by allthelittlethings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A life saver for when my hair needs refreshing!! I love the smell of the tropical and blush one! They are easy to apply and as long as you fully rub them in they dont leave embarrising white patches. Definatly a must have for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This worked at refreshing my hair, but with dark hair I was left with white residue at my parting. I must try the one for dark hair.