July 22, 2014 | 2075 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by grungerules

This left my hair even greasier than before although I'm not sure if it's because I sprayed it really close to my scalps or that the formula just doesn't work for my hair, I have black coarse hair

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by lailaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first time ever writing a review for a product.. But I stopped by just because this shampoo has been such a blessing in disguise!!! I have very thick Indian hair (colored) and I hated washing/straightening them every other day....

This is the only brand of dry shampoo I have ever used (original) and I absolutely love it!!! It doesn't leave a grey cast or any sort of powdery effect at all.... Gives the hair a nice volume too.... If you run your fingers through your hair you might feel the powdery texture on your hair (but its very little!!)... I WAS VERY SKEPTIC BEFORE BUYING THIS BUT nothing will stop me from buying this again.... DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY ...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This didn't work for me. To date I have not found a dry shampoo that allows me to skip a shampoo. I wash my hair every single day because if I don't, even after using dry shampoo my hair looks way too greasy & nasty for me to not be ashamed to leave the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by amvill77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I could not be happier! I got the pink bottle (blush I think) and it smells wonderful. I have color treated hair so I do not like to wash everyday..so this is perfect for in between washes. Makes the hair look fresh, clean, and smell good. Definitely try this out if you are looking for a dry shampoo. I will continue to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by hebenn01

This is the 3rd dry shampoo I've tried and it is by far my favorite!! Tresemme's didn't really do much for my oiliness, rockstar was good but it despensed too much and I went through a can way too fast. This is perfect. Smells nice, looks like I just shampooed! (It is Tuesday and I haven't showered since Saturday...gross sure? but this does the trick when I've been lazy.)
Will help you extend the life of your color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only other dry shampoo I've tried is Tresseme's and I absolutely hated it. It left my hair oiler than it had started off as and smelled horrible! Then I went to Makeup Alley for help! This was one of the highest rated dry shampoos on the board and so I bought a can from Sally's.

Love it! Easy to use. Blends into my hair easily. Makes it refreshed and helps absorb the oils in my hair. I use this mainly on on-call nights for the hospital, since it saves so much time and keeps me from having to shampoo my hair so frequently. Less pricey that the higher end brands (ex: Oscar Blandi), but more pricey than most drugstore brands (ex: Tresemme) at around $8. Worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by xoxkaorixox

This is a great dry shampoo for the price. The downside is that the packaging is ugly and the scent smells like something from the 80's.

Works great and the price is good.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by wetheliving

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed with this product. I had previously been using the Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo which was amazing, but more expensive. Searching for a cheaper alternative, I happened upon the Batiste Dry Shampoo. I purchased the Blush scent, which I thought smelled the nicest, but unfortunately the product was absolutely awful. It felt thick and heavy in my hair, left a grey cast, and my hair did not feel "clean" afterwards like the Lee Stafford did. Every time I've used this product I've had to wash my hair afterwards because it felt so disgusting. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by calamityjane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE! But get the BLUSH scent...I use it once or twice a week when I dont have time to wash/dry my hair or to refreshen after a workout. I purchased it at Sally's and it was reasonable. It works in evenly and has the best smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is fantastic! It fixes my greasy hair in a flash and gives it volume. When I bought this I was blonde and have since dyed my hair brown and had worried that this might make my hair look ashy but it doesn't! You just really have to make sure you've worked it into the hair and brushed well and it is fine. If you touch your hair sometimes you can feel a powdery texture when this is in it - but that isn't bad. Wouldn't be without this, for the price this is the best dry shampoo. Beats Mark Hill's version hands down. Only downside is the smell - however that doesn't linger for long and there are other scents they do if you really aren't keen on the Origional version.