Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really have found my holy grail of foundations! You know, even heavy foundations don't really cover up serious blemishes- they just make skin look worse. But this stuff sort of evens out skin tone so that even though the blemishes aren't "covered up" the whole quality of the skin looks better! It provides radiance and consistancy, and I'm sure I'll be using this for a long time!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am thoroughly enjoying Becca Luminous foundation, has become my HG foundation. The extreme yellow toned Camel, Olive or Tan colors are perfect for me in summer.
Cashmere is better in winter. The Becca foundaiton does help even out my skintone which is very ruddy in places but basically warmtoned. The texture of the Luminous foundation is superb - very moisturizing, weightless, leaves skin supple and pliant, not chalky or flakey, but youthful, natural, perfected. Can look dewy or not depending the moisturizer you use underneath, or any powder on top. I love a runway model's sheer dewy look, very natural and a real head turner. I'd recommend the Becca LSC for dry and mature skin. Excellent product for the money - worth hunting some down or buying online. The website beccacosmetics.com does very good descriptions and samples of the colors in this line. 2009 update - they have added fragrance to this product (why??????).

I LOVE, LOVE LOVE my becca LSC, It is the first sheer foundation I've found that actually evens up my skin tone without looking heavy. I've gotten so many compliments lately about my skin (and that rarely happened before). I'm using Becca LSC in Sand and it's a great match. I wear VLWC Soft Beige, Chanel Cameo, basically the lightest or second lightest shadein most lines. Although I beleive I'm in the minority on this but I love the smell of Becca products. I like the hygenic pump style bottle too. This is my HOLY GRAIL !!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I ran out of my TGE so I was able to get this in a swap-thanks Lin!-love this stuff,anything Becca makes I'm so enthralled with.This gives a great glow like the TGE and has a tiny bit more consistency.I use this with my found stick(Malt.)I use the LSC in Cashmere.

Pretty decent stuff! I thought it would be a lot more sheer than it is but its still great. Gives nice coverage and the color (Porcelain) blends into my skin easily. Very similar to LM's Tinted Moisturizer. Feels nice on without being heavy or greasy. Didnt give much of a luminous look on me however. Still an overall great product.

I am really liking this foundation. Was afraid it would be too sheer, but it's really not. It covers fairly well.

This product is VERY sheer, so it's only for exellent skin days. Evens out skin tone and adds a little glow, not much. Suitable for normal and dry skin, as I see it. Very easy to apply, very natural.

I had high hopes for this. In a magnifying mirror my skin looked very pretty and slightly shimmery. But in a normal mirror at a normal distance--well, I may as well have been wearing nothing at all.I found the texture a bit sticky.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the product that made a Becca believer out of me. During the spring and summer, I shook my head in sympathy as I watched throngs of MUAers try to control their lemmings. Well, I’m on the bandwagon now! Purchased sight unseen on eBay, Nude looks wonderful on my pale olive, normal-to-dry skin. The sheer, moist texture is extremely forgiving, so you have a good chance of finding a “match” without testing this product. FYI, I wear BB Warm Ivory, LM TM Nude, Aveda Beechwood Moisture + Tint, Stila Liquid C, and MAC NC30.

I got samples of the LSC in Cashmere, Sand and Nude and for me, Cashmere was the best match. I'm a MAC NC 20 for those of you who are looking for a shade. To me, this seemed more like a very light tinted moisturizer. I got no coverage from this. I would rather uset the stick foundation to cover up some spots and skip this altogether.