December 20, 2014 | 894 users online

Liquid - Becca - Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 9:15:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I ran out of my TGE so I was able to get this in a swap-thanks Lin!-love this stuff,anything Becca makes I'm so enthralled with.This gives a great glow like the TGE and has a tiny bit more consistency.I use this with my found stick(Malt.)I use the LSC in Cashmere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 10:41:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Pretty decent stuff! I thought it would be a lot more sheer than it is but its still great. Gives nice coverage and the color (Porcelain) blends into my skin easily. Very similar to LM's Tinted Moisturizer. Feels nice on without being heavy or greasy. Didnt give much of a luminous look on me however. Still an overall great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2002 11:20:00 AM More reviews by silverbutterfly

I am really liking this foundation. Was afraid it would be too sheer, but it's really not. It covers fairly well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 3:13:00 PM More reviews by nuni

This product is VERY sheer, so it's only for exellent skin days. Evens out skin tone and adds a little glow, not much. Suitable for normal and dry skin, as I see it. Very easy to apply, very natural.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2002 11:47:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

I had high hopes for this. In a magnifying mirror my skin looked very pretty and slightly shimmery. But in a normal mirror at a normal distance--well, I may as well have been wearing nothing at all.I found the texture a bit sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2002 2:44:00 PM More reviews by JaneW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the product that made a Becca believer out of me. During the spring and summer, I shook my head in sympathy as I watched throngs of MUAers try to control their lemmings. Well, I’m on the bandwagon now! Purchased sight unseen on eBay, Nude looks wonderful on my pale olive, normal-to-dry skin. The sheer, moist texture is extremely forgiving, so you have a good chance of finding a “match” without testing this product. FYI, I wear BB Warm Ivory, LM TM Nude, Aveda Beechwood Moisture + Tint, Stila Liquid C, and MAC NC30.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2002 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

I got samples of the LSC in Cashmere, Sand and Nude and for me, Cashmere was the best match. I'm a MAC NC 20 for those of you who are looking for a shade. To me, this seemed more like a very light tinted moisturizer. I got no coverage from this. I would rather uset the stick foundation to cover up some spots and skip this altogether.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2002 8:24:00 AM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been testing this product in Porcelain, which works on my skin although I think that Sand would be better. (Porcelain is just a tad off, but so sheer that it's hardly noticeable.) I really love this sheer foundation. It is similar to Px Traceless, but might offer just a bit more coverage. I think that the light-reflecting particles in Traceless are a little more obvious, too. I have trouble getting a good match in Traceless in the winter (in the summer Level 2 is perfect for me, but it's too dark in the winter), so LSC is going to fill that gap for me. (LSC is sheerer than Px Unmakeup and Origins Nude & Improved.) My skin is combination/sensitive, and the Parsol in this doesn't bother it at all. As long as I use a primer like EL Idealist underneath, my t-zone does not get too shiny with this foundation.
Edited - I purchased Sand, and it's perfect! 4/12/03 Still using this almost every day, and loving it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2002 1:39:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

This is the best foundation i have ever used. It comes in a convienient pump pack, is easy to apply and the results are perfect, luminous skin. Know i know what all the hype was about! I tried the other products (powder, concealer) and i am equally impressed. I can't wait till i can go out and get the rest of the products! Definatly worthy of 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2002 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Kitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm totally in love with this. I usually wear this either alone or with Becca's concealer for my dark circles, and it looks gorgeous both ways! It goes on real easily, and leaves my skin smooth and dewy as promised. I have to admit that it does give little coverage but then this is exactly what I am looking for in my foundations. The sleek packaging is a bonus as well!