E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

PRODUCT QUALITY: Good but then again, clear is clear... not much to it.
PRICE: $1.00

To be specific, I only use clear mascara/gel to help hold the shape of my eyebrows. I have not used this as an actual lash mascara.
This product does as it should. Nothing special other than the fact that its only $1.00. This was a GOOD BUY.

on 12/7/2007 8:48:00 PM

I will consistently keep buying this product. It's not perfect, as it doesn't have great holding power, but for the price, you can offer to buy a few a touch up if needed. I only use this for my brows, and just use the 'eyelash' side when I run out of the 'eyebrow' side. This is just great for keeping your brown straight and groomed.

on 11/8/2007 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff for both grooming my eyebrows and using as a base coat for my mascara (im pretty sure its the same stuff in both ends anyway). as a mascara, yeah, you really cant tell the difference, but a coat or two of my Lash Maxx mascara and my lashes areeven longer and thicker, and it doesnt mess with the staying power at all.
Unfortunately, you get next to nothing in the tube and since I have to order ELF online, I wont repurchase, since its not worth padding out an order with a bunch MORE lipgloss I'll never use. When I run out I will experiment with other clear mascaras.

on 10/28/2007 5:01:00 PM

Of all the e.l.f. products I tried, I liked this best. It's a very basic item, and at the price, worth buy a couple to keep in your purse, desk drawer, etc. I think it's a as good as its Maybelline counterpart which is %x the price.

on 10/18/2007 1:59:00 PM

Luv my little groomer:-) It slicks my brows and I like the glossy look which seems to seperate my lashes better prior to full mascara apps. & goodgooblygoo..it's only a buck!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't see why everyone likes this. The mascara part did absolutely nothing for my lashes and neither did the brow part. But I guess the brow one was a little better...but not by much. I don't really regret buying this since it was only 99 cents, but no I won't be buying againn

I thought this was going to work better, but the gel doesn't have as much hold as I'd like it too. The brush is good for shaping your eyebrows, but its not a guarantee that they won't lose shape later in the day. I don't really see the point in using them on my eyelashes because they won't hold curl, so I'll just use that side on my eyebrows too. I won't repurchase.

on 9/17/2007 10:06:00 PM

good for taming unruly brows. :)

on 9/10/2007 6:27:00 PM

I dont really feel like the mascara is that good of a product but i do like the eyebrow side.
Maybe I have a different version from some people because mine clearly says Eyebrow and Eyelash on the specified side, so no confusion.

on 8/29/2007 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! I use it as a brow gel. At $1 per tube, I buy 5 or so at a time. Which is smart, because one tube (both sides) barely lasts me a month. The "holding power" really depends on how well-groomed (or not) my eyebrows are to begin with. If it's been a while since a waxing, I have to touch up more often. If I'm freshly tweezed, it keeps my brows in line all day. Don't bother spending $5 or more on a tube of clear mascara that's going to get all funky and nasty with your eyebrow color anyway. You absolutely can't beat this product.