E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I can not leave the house without using this. I see people buying 18 dollar clear eyebrow shapers when you can get this for 1.00 and its amazing! I dont use it for mascara however i like the mascara wand side for my eyebrows better. When the gloss is gone on that side i can just take the other side off and pop it on the one i do use. Hopefully they never discontinue this, you can beat it for a dollar. It grooms/polishes and when it drys it keeps my eyebrows in place i love it!♥

on 1/20/2008 11:33:00 AM

i use this for my eyebrows and it's great for the price, it just keeps them in shape which is all i need them to do. i don't use it as a mascara, i just use the eyelash side when i've finished with the eyebrow end. i don't like how the brush sometimes seems to get stuck in the tube of product, however!

on 1/11/2008 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. Only complaint-it gets messy after a little while. BVut too be honest, for a dollar, you can just buy another one when it does get gross. I cannot go out to a club or function without it. I use it primarily on my eyebrows. I sometimes use it on my lashes when I feel like glossing them up a bit, but do not feel like mascara. I also like that there are two different brushes on each end so if I feel like putting it over my mascara, I can without contaminating the eyebrow part.

on 1/11/2008 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like to use clear mascara for separating and taming my super curly lashes. I also use it on my brows. It gets the job done.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

PRODUCT QUALITY: Good but then again, clear is clear... not much to it.
PRICE: $1.00

To be specific, I only use clear mascara/gel to help hold the shape of my eyebrows. I have not used this as an actual lash mascara.
This product does as it should. Nothing special other than the fact that its only $1.00. This was a GOOD BUY.

on 12/7/2007 8:48:00 PM

I will consistently keep buying this product. It's not perfect, as it doesn't have great holding power, but for the price, you can offer to buy a few a touch up if needed. I only use this for my brows, and just use the 'eyelash' side when I run out of the 'eyebrow' side. This is just great for keeping your brown straight and groomed.

on 11/8/2007 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff for both grooming my eyebrows and using as a base coat for my mascara (im pretty sure its the same stuff in both ends anyway). as a mascara, yeah, you really cant tell the difference, but a coat or two of my Lash Maxx mascara and my lashes areeven longer and thicker, and it doesnt mess with the staying power at all.
Unfortunately, you get next to nothing in the tube and since I have to order ELF online, I wont repurchase, since its not worth padding out an order with a bunch MORE lipgloss I'll never use. When I run out I will experiment with other clear mascaras.

on 10/28/2007 5:01:00 PM

Of all the e.l.f. products I tried, I liked this best. It's a very basic item, and at the price, worth buy a couple to keep in your purse, desk drawer, etc. I think it's a as good as its Maybelline counterpart which is %x the price.

on 10/18/2007 1:59:00 PM

Luv my little groomer:-) It slicks my brows and I like the glossy look which seems to seperate my lashes better prior to full mascara apps. & goodgooblygoo..it's only a buck!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't see why everyone likes this. The mascara part did absolutely nothing for my lashes and neither did the brow part. But I guess the brow one was a little better...but not by much. I don't really regret buying this since it was only 99 cents, but no I won't be buying againn