November 28, 2014 | 915 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 2:00:00 PM More reviews by 2Lauren2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. It must have been one of those that sat on the MAC eyeshadow display just looking neutral, unexciting, like something I already had. But after reading a couple of Makeup Board posts, I was intrigued. Got Ricepaper, and I seriously love it. It is the best neutral base color ever... not too frosty, like MAC Nylon (don't get me wrong, I still love Nylon).
The. Best. Part.
Ricepaper has the best texture of any MAC eyeshadow I have ever tried. It isn't crumbly or bubbly... it's just pure satin on my eyes and I almost can't wait to put it on some mornings. It applys so smoothly, and I am left with a warm LighT golden peachish wash with a fine shimmer (but not frost) to it. It just glows. Could wear it to bed and it would look naturally radiantly beautiful. Love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

On my GGG-DDD (NC43-45) skin, Ricepaper is actually the perfect brow highlighter for any golden shadow looks. It's a cream/pale yellow/peachy shadow that is really neat as a lidwash for a winter-y look, as well as an excellent highlighter. One of my first MAC shadows ever and still a fave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another winner from MAC! Gorgeous soft gold shadow with lots of shimmer. Perfect for that spring bronzed look. Looks great paired with bronze, plum, green, blue - just about anything. Also look nice with a heavy dark liner and deeply coloured lipstick/gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 10:04:00 AM More reviews by chowrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this for a e/s base and this might be my most used e/s to date! its a great cream colour, not too white, not too brown, with subtle shimmer that can also be used on the brow bone. i use it with swiss chocolate and texture for a fab brown and cream look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ricepaper is such a pretty, unique shade - a light/soft peachy-gold w/ shimmer. This e/s works well as a wash, base shade, or a highlighter w/ warm shades. Ricepaper just brightens up my whole eye whenever I use it. The texture & pigment is great, as w/ all of MAC's e/s (IMO of course), but the color is what makes this e/s so special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a banana shade that i use as a wash. I'll finish this one but will not repurchase because mac has nicer shades similar to this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2002 2:07:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a cream colored shadow with some peachy tones to it. It looks just so-so on me and I would not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2002 8:01:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

my staple eyeshadow. this goes on very sheer, but adds a lovely shimmer that brings out the color of the wearer's eyes. it can be layered on heavier for a more intense effect. also makes a great highlighter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2002 11:42:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

This has to be one of my new fave shadows from MAC. Ricepaper is a great peachy/nude with slightl shimmer. Great as an all over wash or under different colors. Glad I got this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2002 6:50:00 AM More reviews by TrixieTrader

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fave base eyeshadow so far. its a little shimmery, brighten my eyes without looking too OTT. This is super for day and night. However, I dropped it and the shadow has crumbled but this hasn't got me running to M.A.C yet. I'm using this baby until it runs out and would definately buy again!