July 29, 2014 | 2196 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 10:04:00 AM More reviews by chowrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this for a e/s base and this might be my most used e/s to date! its a great cream colour, not too white, not too brown, with subtle shimmer that can also be used on the brow bone. i use it with swiss chocolate and texture for a fab brown and cream look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ricepaper is such a pretty, unique shade - a light/soft peachy-gold w/ shimmer. This e/s works well as a wash, base shade, or a highlighter w/ warm shades. Ricepaper just brightens up my whole eye whenever I use it. The texture & pigment is great, as w/ all of MAC's e/s (IMO of course), but the color is what makes this e/s so special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a banana shade that i use as a wash. I'll finish this one but will not repurchase because mac has nicer shades similar to this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2002 2:07:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a cream colored shadow with some peachy tones to it. It looks just so-so on me and I would not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2002 8:01:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

my staple eyeshadow. this goes on very sheer, but adds a lovely shimmer that brings out the color of the wearer's eyes. it can be layered on heavier for a more intense effect. also makes a great highlighter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2002 11:42:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

This has to be one of my new fave shadows from MAC. Ricepaper is a great peachy/nude with slightl shimmer. Great as an all over wash or under different colors. Glad I got this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2002 6:50:00 AM More reviews by TrixieTrader

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fave base eyeshadow so far. its a little shimmery, brighten my eyes without looking too OTT. This is super for day and night. However, I dropped it and the shadow has crumbled but this hasn't got me running to M.A.C yet. I'm using this baby until it runs out and would definately buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2002 5:32:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

Nice colour for base. Quality not that great though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2002 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first ever MAC e/s way back when. I ought it off Ebay from a Canadian seller in a pro pan. Actually two years ago. I loved the shade but turned out to be too frosty for me. Along the same lines of Stila Kitten. Loved it on the pan but not on my eyes. Nice iridescence. One of my first swaps on MUA.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2002 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Another great shade from MAC. A very nice soft off white shade, more like a light beige shade. Nice to highlight! Longlasting and top quality like all MAC shadows.