MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 6/26/2003 10:20:00 AM

I have to layer it on for the color to show but I love the barely there color it gives, very polished with a peach/gold sheen. Works great as a wash with many other colors, very versatile!

on 5/5/2003 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Wow. It must have been one of those that sat on the MAC eyeshadow display just looking neutral, unexciting, like something I already had. But after reading a couple of Makeup Board posts, I was intrigued. Got Ricepaper, and I seriously love it. It is the best neutral base color ever... not too frosty, like MAC Nylon (don't get me wrong, I still love Nylon).
The. Best. Part.
Ricepaper has the best texture of any MAC eyeshadow I have ever tried. It isn't crumbly or bubbly... it's just pure satin on my eyes and I almost can't wait to put it on some mornings. It applys so smoothly, and I am left with a warm LighT golden peachish wash with a fine shimmer (but not frost) to it. It just glows. Could wear it to bed and it would look naturally radiantly beautiful. Love.

on 4/25/2003 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

On my GGG-DDD (NC43-45) skin, Ricepaper is actually the perfect brow highlighter for any golden shadow looks. It's a cream/pale yellow/peachy shadow that is really neat as a lidwash for a winter-y look, as well as an excellent highlighter. One of my first MAC shadows ever and still a fave.

on 4/17/2003 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Another winner from MAC! Gorgeous soft gold shadow with lots of shimmer. Perfect for that spring bronzed look. Looks great paired with bronze, plum, green, blue - just about anything. Also look nice with a heavy dark liner and deeply coloured lipstick/gloss.

on 3/7/2003 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this for a e/s base and this might be my most used e/s to date! its a great cream colour, not too white, not too brown, with subtle shimmer that can also be used on the brow bone. i use it with swiss chocolate and texture for a fab brown and cream look.

on 3/5/2003 5:29:00 PM

Ricepaper is such a pretty, unique shade - a light/soft peachy-gold w/ shimmer. This e/s works well as a wash, base shade, or a highlighter w/ warm shades. Ricepaper just brightens up my whole eye whenever I use it. The texture & pigment is great, as w/ all of MAC's e/s (IMO of course), but the color is what makes this e/s so special.

on 1/25/2003 10:15:00 PM

This is a banana shade that i use as a wash. I'll finish this one but will not repurchase because mac has nicer shades similar to this color.

on 11/2/2002 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a cream colored shadow with some peachy tones to it. It looks just so-so on me and I would not repurchase it.

on 10/15/2002 8:01:00 PM

my staple eyeshadow. this goes on very sheer, but adds a lovely shimmer that brings out the color of the wearer's eyes. it can be layered on heavier for a more intense effect. also makes a great highlighter!

on 9/13/2002 11:42:00 PM

This has to be one of my new fave shadows from MAC. Ricepaper is a great peachy/nude with slightl shimmer. Great as an all over wash or under different colors. Glad I got this.