Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far a huge HG for me! :) i use this product on my upper lash line to dot in between my lashes to make them appear more full, and this is awesome it last all day and i mean ALL DAY! :) it dosn't smear and the color is a true black. Perfect! :)

on 5/9/2004 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have also been searching for the perfect eyeliner and this is definately it. I would not have tried it if not for all the great reviews here. Actually, I do not purchase anything without checking here first. I still need to get the right brush. This liner does not smudge. How great is that??? Going to purchase some more colors also.

on 4/23/2004 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect black eyeliner because the black is true black, not grey, after it's smudged out. Great product.

on 4/19/2004 4:38:00 AM

Ive been wanting to buy this then the Stila smudgepot came out and I bought that instead cuz it was cheaper with more products. Anyway, then i caved and bought the BB one too and I love it. I love it more than my stila smudgepot. the BB gel liner is so much softer and I can use it on my inner rims. These are so easy to use. It's really soft and applies easily with a brush. I use this with either the LM push brush or the ultra fine liner brush and they both work great. I can get a line right on my lashline. I think these are worth the money and i wil be getting more soon.

on 4/15/2004 4:33:00 AM

ive been using this for a few weeks now and good thing is theres a lot of product,,it applies easily with the eye liner brush but smudges a bit at first so be careful...its really just alright...after all the great raves and reviews i ran out to get this but honestly its not a miracle product...price is decent enough but after using loreal's line intensifique the brush and pot becomes troublesome...better application with loreal too but ill keep trying with this

on 3/29/2004 2:53:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner. It gives me instant Cleopatra/siren/beautyqueen glamour and its a must have in my bag!

on 3/2/2004 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am a black liquid liner kind of girl so this is a fabu product that'll last me forever and gives me the long lasting wear that I want from an eyeliner. I use my PD transformer brush to get super close to my lashline and then thicken it if so desired. I do notice some smudging at the outer corner of my eyes but overall the solid line lasts till I take it off. I am also very happy I don't have to replace it from drying out every few months as it is a deep pot and you use very little product per application.

on 3/1/2004 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'd buy this again if i ever finish it, but i somehow doubt that i ever will. It's a very intense black that i don't really use everyday (i prefer the hunter). It 'can' be dulled down if i just use a light hand, but the line won't appear as clean. A good buy for a long-lasting finish, although it can transfer a tiny bit above the crease if you have oily asian eyes like mine.

on 2/16/2004 4:09:00 AM

LOVELY PACKAGING!! unique and different. it makes my makeup process definitelly more enjoyable. Black Ink is the true black that gives a dramatic look. it stays on quite longer than most of pencil type, but not as long as liquid type yet more managable and easier to apply than most liquid eyeliners. i wouldn't use this with cream-type eyeshadows to avoid get smudged. good with powder type eyecolors.
great cost-benefit.

on 2/13/2004 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't say enough good things about this eyeliner, true it's not as easy to apply as a pencil or a tube liquid, but who cares!! I am so tired of smearing and quick fading eyeliners. BB's is an also a very intense black, which I have been able to mute by using a light hand (better for work) and stays all day. The consistency is great, glides on easily. Lasts all day.....a truly amazing product worth every penny.