Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

4.2

Found new HG! Thanks to productville and all the great reviews..Everything you've heard is true..this is absolutely the best eyeliner. This is a great eyeliner for some people who have a problem with eyeliner staying. I used to use Revlon colorstay but I think I became immune to it after years and years of wearing it. Now I have the BB gel eyeliner and I look perfect all day long. If you know me then you know that I'm the truest test because I always have problems with eyeliners! People are always telling me "hey wipe your lids" or motioning to wipe my eyelids.. because I've got black lines everywhere! I've tried everything and the best is this. UPDATE: I've switched to Stila smudgepots you get more for your money and it's exactly the same.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just bought it this weekend, and have worn it each day this week. I love to line the inside of my eyes (though you'll get yelled at if you admit it at the makeup counters!) -- and this stuff stays put. When it does come off, it sort of "chips off" in certain places, but it's still a pretty full line by day's end -- and I work long days! I wish only that it were blacker and more transportable. If I touch up with a different liner, all of the BB just comes right off. And while I'm not usually a fan of top-lid lining, when I tried it it stayed on all day -- and I have oily lids! Oily-lid gals: try setting liner and shadow with Benefit's F.Y.Eye. Perfecto!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far a huge HG for me! :) i use this product on my upper lash line to dot in between my lashes to make them appear more full, and this is awesome it last all day and i mean ALL DAY! :) it dosn't smear and the color is a true black. Perfect! :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have also been searching for the perfect eyeliner and this is definately it. I would not have tried it if not for all the great reviews here. Actually, I do not purchase anything without checking here first. I still need to get the right brush. This liner does not smudge. How great is that??? Going to purchase some more colors also.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect black eyeliner because the black is true black, not grey, after it's smudged out. Great product.

Ive been wanting to buy this then the Stila smudgepot came out and I bought that instead cuz it was cheaper with more products. Anyway, then i caved and bought the BB one too and I love it. I love it more than my stila smudgepot. the BB gel liner is so much softer and I can use it on my inner rims. These are so easy to use. It's really soft and applies easily with a brush. I use this with either the LM push brush or the ultra fine liner brush and they both work great. I can get a line right on my lashline. I think these are worth the money and i wil be getting more soon.

ive been using this for a few weeks now and good thing is theres a lot of product,,it applies easily with the eye liner brush but smudges a bit at first so be careful...its really just alright...after all the great raves and reviews i ran out to get this but honestly its not a miracle product...price is decent enough but after using loreal's line intensifique the brush and pot becomes troublesome...better application with loreal too but ill keep trying with this

This is my favorite eyeliner. It gives me instant Cleopatra/siren/beautyqueen glamour and its a must have in my bag!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am a black liquid liner kind of girl so this is a fabu product that'll last me forever and gives me the long lasting wear that I want from an eyeliner. I use my PD transformer brush to get super close to my lashline and then thicken it if so desired. I do notice some smudging at the outer corner of my eyes but overall the solid line lasts till I take it off. I am also very happy I don't have to replace it from drying out every few months as it is a deep pot and you use very little product per application.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'd buy this again if i ever finish it, but i somehow doubt that i ever will. It's a very intense black that i don't really use everyday (i prefer the hunter). It 'can' be dulled down if i just use a light hand, but the line won't appear as clean. A good buy for a long-lasting finish, although it can transfer a tiny bit above the crease if you have oily asian eyes like mine.