August 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Masks - Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by juliebulie

this stuff works really well. i don't find time to use it as much as i want to, but every time i use it my skin feels so great and clean. I've only ever tried it with ACV but i really like the pulsating effect on the skin. and an added bonus is the very cool classic green facial color. oh, and overnight spot treatments are pretty amazing too. just make sure to wash it off as soon as you get up so by the time you leave the house your skin is
not red at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! What an effective product at such a low price. I have oily acneprone skin so I use this once or twice a week to calm my acne. Your face really pulsates after 15 mins or so and the mask gets really hard and itchy (at least for me). But that's ok because it works. It takes a while to wash all off because it's so hard. Afterwards my face is a little pinkish and VERY deep cleaned. It looks as if I just got a really good facial. Would def buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by mdbutee

I love this mask! It leaves my skin baby soft and I can customize my recipes to suit whatever my skin needs at any given time. My teenage daughter is also hooked on this stuff as it helps calm her acne flare ups. A staple for anyone serious about skincare.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mask!!! It's very versatile and you can mix it with water, apple cider vinegar, honey, green tea, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by broberta

This is a great products. So cheap and much better than other mask I have tried. I have occassional hormonal breakouts - the cystic type that usually takes forever to go away and then always leave something behind. I can do spot treatments - mix with Braggs ACV and then leave on on all night and two days later gone - completely. Sometimes I use a few drops of tea tree oil. This is amazing. It is also great for all over mask. I have also used it with honey. It leaves skin so soft and glowing. Definitely HG product at a VERY reasonable cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this when my skin needs to be cleared up. It is time-consuming, so I don't use it too often, but it is worth it. I use it as directed, with equal parts clay and apple cider vinegar. I wear it until it dries, it really tightens to the point it almost hurts. After washing off with warm water, my skin is more smooth and less congested.

Packaging is decent for the price, the smell with the ACV dissipates, and it's really affordable (1 lb. for $6).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this for years, I combine it with ACV and use it as a weekly mask. It is a vital part of my skincare routine, it brightens and clears my skin and keeps it from getting too oily and gross. A great cheap basic staple for oily-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by kailynnsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best for spot treating whiteheads, blackheads and cystic pus bumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by queensurvey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this before reading the reviews here. I have been having hormonal acne for the last year and I couldn't find anything that would help...until now. Found this at the local health food store and decided to give it a try. WOW!!! It shrank my pores and did so much more. My skin is glowing. I will be keeping this around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure how I came across reviews for this product but I'm glad I did. I have battled blemished, hyper pigmentation, clogged pores etc.... for years so I'm always looking for ANYTHING to help my complexion.

After reading most of the reviews (while at work) I had to leave immediately and buy it. I found it at Vitamin Shoppe (or Vitamin Plus) for $5.99. Also bought the Bragg's ACV which I was a little.....unsure.....about......cause of the smell and wasn't sold on putting this on my face. But, I trust you guys and I did it. OMG! As many other have said it looks like stone when applied and dries almost as hard as stone. The ACV wasn't a turn off as I first thought. The 'sensation' takes a little getting use to and the second night I had to wash it off because it was to much. Anyway, I left it on for about 45 minutes. You sortof have to 'break through' the stone to wash it off but it's not really hard to remove. My skin was so soft. The next day my boss noticed a difference. (yeah, I'm bragging)

This stuff is amazing. I have no acne. My face is smooth. I do not have to blot as often during the day, maybe twice.

Guys if you have battled with skin issues give this a try. I will NEVER be without a tub of this miracle in a jar.

UPDATE: Today, I, YellowroseofTexas, got another compliment. A lady and I were talking and she said something about us being the same age (she's 32). I told her no, I'm 45. Ladies she said "oh, I thought you were much younger because your skin looks so "soft". I owe it to this product. I have battled with my skin for years and for me to get a compliment is amazing. Also, after using this my skin glows and looks so much 'fresher'.

continued >>