Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

4.3

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyethylene, Peg-5 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

on 2/2/2009 2:41:00 AM

The first time I used this product, I was unsure of how it would leave my face. My skin is normal, but some products (i.e. Vichy.) Can cause it to get greasy. When I used this product the first time I thought "Oh great, more grease" but after rinsing it off, no makeup was left and no greasy feeling!

Absolutely love it!

on 2/2/2009 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the only Clinique cleanser I have ever been happy with. This balm works overtime to dissolve grease and makeup (even eye makeup!) and the best part is that once you add water it dissolves into a milky wash that rinses completely clear leaving no residue. I have combo skin that tends towards oiliness but this does not clog my pores at all and I am already through half a jar. This is holy grail stuff for me.

on 2/1/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely HATE this product! It smells like crap and is so oily and disgusting i couldn't stand using it more than once and threw the jar after the one use-thank god it was just an extra that i didn't actually buy. Like other clinique cleansers but this is just not for me at all.

on 2/1/2009 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Takes everything off including waterproof mascara. If you are prone to dry, tight feeling skin after washing then you will love this. You don't feel all tight at all.

on 2/1/2009 4:38:00 PM

This product is incredible. It really does take off all my makeup easily and does not leave a film on my face afterward like the Korres 3 in 1 emulsion cleanser. My face isn't dry and not a trace of makeup to be seen on the cotton pad when using toner after cleansing. Have finally found my HG cleanser and will be very hard to convince me to try anything else!

on 1/26/2009 8:36:00 AM

This is fantastic!
Lovely balm which glides on to your skin and melts like butter, removing all the days dirt and grim, even waterproof eye make up far better than conventional make up removers.
This doesn't sting at all if it gets in your eyes.
Definately a recommendation.

on 1/21/2009 11:01:00 PM

Love, love, love!

Melts on contact, rubs in well, lasts forever, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin... this is my HG cleanser. I take it off with a super soft sponge from The Body Shop and warm water, and this is my take the day off ritual. Can't do any better!

on 1/20/2009 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This cleansing balm takes off every last speck of sunscreen and makeup yet doesn't dry out my skin. I am amazed at how soft my face feels after using this. I apply dry, rub it in, and then rinse with warm water. With other cleansers, I usually have to follow up w/ a toner to make sure all my makeup is removed. However, with this cleanser, I no longer need toner. I love it and am so glad I discovered this, thanks to the MUA boards!

on 1/19/2009 10:13:00 PM

I really like this cleansing balm. I think it is very effective in removing sunscreen and waterproof eyeliner. This product does not cause me to break out more and can be used several times a day if necessary without drying or oiliness.
I like this produce more than Shu Umera cleansing oil or DHC cleansing oils.

on 1/10/2009 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic product for taking off my make-up, it takes it off super duper easily and effectively without having to use a lot of product and leaves my face super smooth and soft. Can't be without it. I massage this all over my dry face then I rinse and may repeat if I'm wearing heavy make-up, then I swipe with Lancome's Eau Micellaire Douceur Cleansing Water. I also adore the fact that TTDO balm does not irritiate my sensitive eyes nor give me cloudy vision at all. I purchase from strawberrynet for about 28 euros.