October 23, 2014 | 840 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

Simply put, this works. I use it on both my lashes and my brows for the past 3 weeks or so...and it seems more noticable on the lashes. My lashes are falling out a lot less, and there's a bit of growth (maybe 1-2 min, nothing TOO dramatic). I hold on to my lashes better, so it looks thicker overall, and the "patchy" area in the corner of my eye where my lashes are shorter and more scarse are finally catching up. Thanks to a_for_anne to the CP! I will repurchase this forever

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2006 8:27:00 AM More reviews by melisaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! I read the reviews here and decided to try it out because I normally would not believe that this sort of thing would work if I just saw it at the store. Anyway, it couldn't be too much of a loss with the price I got it for ($2 on clearance at CVS). It's only been half a week since I started using it, and I've already noticed a mm or 2 of growth and thicker eyelashes! Too bad it can't curl my lashes too ;) I have Asian-style straight lashes. Drawbacks I've had so far is that it feels somewhat heavy on your lashes and accidentally getting this stuff in my eye while wearing contacts. It blurred my vision and was difficult to wash it off so maybe it's best to only use it at night after contacts been taken out. UPDATE: While this can't naturally curl your lashes, using a curler after putting it on works great all day. I'm just careful now to not get any on my contacts :) Thanks to carekate for all her helpful suggestions!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2006 9:34:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was half off at CVS so I bought two.Add me to the list of raves!I haven't been using it long but it has made my lashes look long and curly. I've used Talika in the past and really can't tell a difference between the 2,just that Talika is horribly overpriced. I do take a Biotin supplement every day as well and the last time I used Talika and Biotin my lashes looked fantastic,so I am thinking I'm getting the same great results with the Ardell.
If this makes my blonde sparse eyelashes look great,then it can only be better for someone blessed with dark full lashes. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2006 9:25:00 AM More reviews by mm2015

Ok, it's been three weeks and I can honestly say, this stuff WORKS! I have thin, sparse asian lashes and brows and the Lash Growth Accelerator has most definitely filled out my brows and my lashes are slowly filling in too! I find it best apply the Accelerator as directed (with the brush) and then put a little on your pinky and then rub some into the roots of your lashes. This stuff is wonderful!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by joya

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did more for my lashes in one month than Mavala Double Lash did in 1 year!!

I no longer use Mascara. I use this in a.m. and p.m. It makes my lashes look healthy and glossy. No caking or flaking like the Mavala.
It is so cheap, everyone should at least try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 10:33:00 PM More reviews by BlackCardBabe

Filled in a long-time bald patch on my eyebrow--'nuf said! Why pay 7 times as much for Talika when this works great?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 12:03:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this faithfully for 2 weeks. Im not sure if my eyelashes have grown but my eyebrows have definately grown some. The end of my eyebrows were thin and bald in some spots from over plucking and after using this morning and night for 2 weeks the bald spots have grown in & my eyebrows now look "bushy". I simply brush the gel on but for the bald spots I get a little glob of product and put it directly on the spot and let it dry. Wonderful product for the money. I do not like using this as an eyelash primer because my lashes seem to stick together and get clumpy when I put mascara on after this dries but my lashes are softer now. I will add at first I could smell the lemonish scent but after using it for 2 weeks I dont even notice anymore. I highly recommend this even as a replacement to clear mascara (this shows up better) I will be repurchasing and updating my review later on

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2005 8:34:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

I've held off reviewing the Lash Accelerator until I had used it for almost a month. But I give it high marks. I've even returned a brand-new, unused Talika Lipocils back to Sephora. I don't need it anymore. The Ardell ($3.99 at CVS) does everything and more. I use it both at night after cleansing and in the morning as an eyelash primer prior to mascara. Unfortunately, my lashes are very white blonde so I don't get to use the Ardell as a clear mascara like others though I can see that it would be excellent as just that. I think I'm going to ask Santa to pop a couple of backup tubes in my stocking. ;) INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

UPDATE (January 2007): It was brought to me attention that the 4th ingredient is teflon, a known toxic substance and I have since quit using it. I now use Castor Oil on my lashes at night and have restarted using Talika Lipocils conditoner in the AM prior to my mascara. I'm very pleased with my results. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2005 1:59:00 AM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I still can't believe that this works! I have pretty sparse eyebrows from overplucking back in middle school and have been using Rogaine for 6 months with very minimal results. Almost 3 weeks ago I decided to try this and my eyebrows are getting fuller and I don't even have to use an eyebrow pencil anymore! I also apply this on my eyelashes every night and they seem less clumpy when I put on mascara, but I don't see a visible thickness to them yet. I paid $3.50 for this at Ulta and am definitely going to stock up on these!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Mexipina

OMG! This product actually works! I purchased it about two weeks ago, have been using it faithfully everyday, and have noticed that my lashes are looking fuller, longer and glossier. I was skeptical when I first purchased it because I thought to myself "If this product worked, there would be raves for it on MUA", but I was soooo wrong. I know that I can't be imagining this because I was always wishing I had a fuller lashline, and after the first week, I noticed little hairs spurting up! Not only that, I used to lose at least two eyelashes everyday, but since using Ardell, I haven't noticed losing any. I apply it after getting out of the shower after my lashes have dried (making sure I wiggle the wand all the way down to the lashline base), then once Ardell has dried, I curl my lashes (it doesn't stick to the curler) and it looks just like a clear mascara. I would definitely repurchase this amazing product; I got it at Ulta for $6.