Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 5/8/2006 7:52:00 PM

I got this product after hearing all the raves, but I did not really notice much change in lash length or thickness. My lashes are also falling out at about the same rate. This product is marketed as a lash growth accelerator, but it works more effectively as a clear mascara for me. During the day, I wear it when I don't want to bother with normal mascara, because it defines my lashes pretty well. I'll probably repurchase for this purpose. For the price, I'm not too bummed that it didn't really do much in terms of lash growing. Seems to work for a lot of people, so I think everyone should give it a shot.

on 4/24/2006 11:40:00 PM

I bought this product after reading the reviews here. I LOVE IT! I couldn't find it anywhere--had to purchase from Drugstore.com, although it was really cheap. I'm hoping they don't discontinue it! I've been using it for about a month on my poker straight, short, blonde lashes. I truly believe I can see a BIG difference in the texture and thickness of the lashes. I HATE wearing mascara (it always looks like I've got spikey lashes no matter what type I use). I've had my eyelashes dyed, but it's expensive and the results don't last very long. Plus, I don't have the time to keep doing it. I wish Ardell would made a tinted version of this for daytime use--this version is clear/whitish, so although I can get away with wearing it during the day, it really doesn't give me enough color. But what a difference. And it's made an even BIGGER difference on my blonde eyebrows. I run the mascara wand across the top of my eyebrow, extended it all the way to the outer corner of my eye, and, I'm not kidding, it looks like my brows have lengthened! Previously, they seemed to end too close to the middle of my eye. Now, they extend all the way to the end. It sounds crazy, I know. But I will definitely repurchase. And it's cheap!

on 4/17/2006 8:42:00 PM

I use this product under my mascara, and to bed aswell. Also I use alot on my brows. I've noticed a small change in length and will definitely continue to use this product, since I have just started using it for a month. It seems to protect your eyelashes well and they do seem to grow.. but only a bit! My lashes seem stronger and are less likely to fall out!

on 4/13/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I first bought the Talika (much more overpriced version) and then returned it when I saw this stuff. I've been using it for about a month and I've noticed a HUGE difference. My eyelashes were short and brittle from years of abusing waterproof mascara and this totally restored them! My lashes grow faster and are considerably longer! And for $3...why not?

on 4/5/2006 12:41:00 AM

I'm on about my fifth bottle. It works. It's like a conditioner for my eyelashes, makeing them longer and stronger. I don't use mascara, it makes my lashes break and my eyes red. I like my real lashes better now, anyway. Pay attention to the color of the ardell bottle. If it starts to go yellow, toss it and buy a new one. I wish they made smaller bottles to minimize the chance of bacterial growth. But I'm always going to have a bottle in my makeup drawer. Someone should have told me about this stuff sooner.

on 4/1/2006 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is not a genie in a bottle for fabulous lashes overnight, however with consistent use it can work wonders. I have been using this product for about a week and a half now and I have seen a dramatic improvement in my lashes. I brought this product instead of the Mavala because it was cheaper and MUA shows great reviews for it. I was having a problem with losing my lashes. whenever I rubbeb my eyes or slightly tugged my lashes to get excess nascara off, several would come out at a time. I was left with huge gaps in my lashes as a result and mascara only made the gaps more apparent. Since I have been using this I have notices my lashes are super strong. I can pull and tug and none of them pull out. My lashes are thicker now, before they were very fine and had to be seen even with a magnifying mirror. on top of that my lashes have even grown back in at a suprising rate. I am so happy with this product that I am going to stock up. Drugstore.com is the only place I can find this product. It's not in any stores in my area. Overall a great product and I highly recommend trying this before the Mavala (this product is under $4). Here's a tip: when using this product make sure to get the product at the root of the lashes as well. this can best be done by rubbing the brush on the lids or using your fingers to rub the lids.

on 2/27/2006 8:46:00 PM

Huge rave for this. The first time I tried it the liquid was tannish colored and it stung my eyes, threw it away and went with Mavala, which works pretty well. Ran out of Mavala and decided to give a new tube (that was more whitish in color than the first one) of Ardell a try, and, after 3 weeks, my lashes have grown a ton. They are actually touching my skin now (both upper and lower). Maybe the second tube was fresher? I love Ardell now.

on 2/16/2006 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Simply put, this works. I use it on both my lashes and my brows for the past 3 weeks or so...and it seems more noticable on the lashes. My lashes are falling out a lot less, and there's a bit of growth (maybe 1-2 min, nothing TOO dramatic). I hold on to my lashes better, so it looks thicker overall, and the "patchy" area in the corner of my eye where my lashes are shorter and more scarse are finally catching up. Thanks to a_for_anne to the CP! I will repurchase this forever

on 1/22/2006 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is amazing! I read the reviews here and decided to try it out because I normally would not believe that this sort of thing would work if I just saw it at the store. Anyway, it couldn't be too much of a loss with the price I got it for ($2 on clearance at CVS). It's only been half a week since I started using it, and I've already noticed a mm or 2 of growth and thicker eyelashes! Too bad it can't curl my lashes too ;) I have Asian-style straight lashes. Drawbacks I've had so far is that it feels somewhat heavy on your lashes and accidentally getting this stuff in my eye while wearing contacts. It blurred my vision and was difficult to wash it off so maybe it's best to only use it at night after contacts been taken out. UPDATE: While this can't naturally curl your lashes, using a curler after putting it on works great all day. I'm just careful now to not get any on my contacts :) Thanks to carekate for all her helpful suggestions!

on 1/13/2006 9:34:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This was half off at CVS so I bought two.Add me to the list of raves!I haven't been using it long but it has made my lashes look long and curly. I've used Talika in the past and really can't tell a difference between the 2,just that Talika is horribly overpriced. I do take a Biotin supplement every day as well and the last time I used Talika and Biotin my lashes looked fantastic,so I am thinking I'm getting the same great results with the Ardell.
If this makes my blonde sparse eyelashes look great,then it can only be better for someone blessed with dark full lashes. Give it a try!

Popular Lash Treatments