July 23, 2014 | 2039 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Tinted Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2002 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

I bought 'Greed' and I really like the color alot. It last quite a long time and I didn't experience any dryness. The packaging could be nicer, though...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2002 1:11:00 PM More reviews by littlealy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with most others on this lip gloss. If you wear your hair down and even come across a small gust of wind or lean over and your hair falls across your face it WILL get stuck to your lips. I have Lovechild and while I love the color and shine it provides, the gloss is sticky like glue and is a magnet for your hair. It helps if you put some lip balm on first and that decreases the stickiness. But for the price they should improve it so it won't be so sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 10:57:00 PM More reviews by RunLauraRun8

Loved this product! Some people complain about the tackiness of the product, but I find that it sorta melts on your lips after a while. What helps too, is to make sure your pucker is well moisturized first before putting it on. But then again, I am the one who loved Sephora's old lip gloss line, and they were PRETTY awfully tacky. :P I used to use Lipglass in Spite, Deceit, and Desire. GREAT color, and now I think I may want to give C-Thru a chance or something else. Loved Lychee Lux and Russian Red for the summer. Would love to try more colors, like Lust. I feel that most of these colors look good any anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2002 4:27:00 PM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally got around to trying these! I was so excited and so disappointed. I tried a pinkish color I don't know the name of it right now and it felt like glue. It looked really good and everything on but I just couldn't take the feel of it. I would not get it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 4:43:00 PM More reviews by rubykris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore Lipglass. The colors are gorgeous (I especially like Entice) and it stays on longer than any lipgoss I've ever used. Best of all, I can slick it over my entire mouth without it fading away around the edges. I love it so much that I'm giving it a 5-lipstick rating in spite of the following problems: It's sticky and traps my hair when the wind blows, and it makes that gross white line on the inside of your lips, where dry lip-skin meets wet inside-of-mouth skin. Luckily, these are problems I can handle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2002 12:19:00 PM More reviews by readmylips

I have 'underage' which is a soft pink color. Although I love the color (it's really a color not just a tinted clear gloss) I feel too made up when I am wearing this. It's also a bit sticky, but will last a very long time indeed. I will buy this again, but will only wear it when I am going out as I can't put on too much make up on my eyes combined with this lipgloss - you get the whole Barbie look!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2002 7:09:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lipgloss stays on the longest, has a nice feel (not greasy or sticky), and has a nice light vanilla smell. This lipgloss is the best, but the price is a little steep for me so I buy others but always eventually reach for my MAC C-thru. A staple in every true beauty girl's bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2002 6:05:00 AM More reviews by keepsmiling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet!!! I lurve this stuff! It's a tad sticky but not as sticky as many others I have tried and if you don't press your lips together you cant even tell that it's sticky. It's reasonably priced and the shiniest lipgloss out there. It also lasts really long (like 4 hours! which on me is REALLY amazing!) I currently own Prrr and snowgirl but will definately be running back for more! Although it is slightly more expensive than drug store brands this beats them hands down because it lasts so long I only have to apply it about 2 times a day and about 2 more times if I go out at night compared to my 60000000000 times a day with all other lipglosses (lol) I canít rave on enough about MAC! They have the hugest variety of colours, reasonably priced, the sales girls are really nice... geez I better stop now it sounds like I work for MAC! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2002 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Deeny

These lipglasses are a fantastic lip tool! I have a few (Oh Baby, Prr, Nico, Cultured & Snowgirl), and they give you a polished (no pun intended) look. As for those who think they're too sticky, you can lightly blot them without sacrificing too much shine. (Also, it seems like Snowgirl is less sticky!) The stains are also good (I have Hi Resin Rose & Silly), but I notice them disappearing quicker...all in all, these rock!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 2:44:00 PM More reviews by allison_4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lipgloss, even better than Glossimers. I have this in Explicit and it's a wonderful shade, sort of silvery brown. Gives me the perfect nude pout.