September 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by marianjc

Even though I'm an Avon rep (LOL) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Even at the full price, it is WELL worth the money!! It lasts a long time (6 mos plus) with daily use, and just makes my eyes feel great!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by stluciabride

I'm sold, i will never need another e/m remover. This is super-gentle and removes everything (all except my Great Lash waterproof mascara, nothing can seems to get that off my lashes, and will be switching brands immediately)And it lasts a while, just hate that its $14 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by muppetpinchess

Love this stuff! I have eczema on my eyelids that is easily exacerbated by products, my former eye makeup remover (Maybelline Moisutizing) was a huge culprit. I was skeptical that a non-oily remover could *really* remove waterproof mascara, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. It took me a while to figure out exactly how to use this stuff, but now that I have I am amazed and in love!!! This is my HG!!

1. Shake product vigorously
2. Dispense a fair amount onto a cotton pad
3. Hold saturated pad to eyelid for at least 5 seconds, I apply to lashes and then sort of readjust and try to press onto the underside of lashes as well, to get the product into the roots
4. Swipe! It does take a bit of rubbing to get all traces, but I've yet to find a remover that doesn't.
5. Repeat on other eye- typically the cotton is saturated enough that I am able to just use the other side of the pad.

This leaves no irritating residue behind! I am not a MK fan, but I do love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2006 11:01:00 AM More reviews by m801757

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive eyes, and this burns my eyes and turns them very red. However, I have several friends who swear by it, so it must just be me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by 8hourcream

I'm not sure how I feel about this - its fairly average I think, it doesnt sting too much and on average I need to use 3 cotton pads per eye to remove all eye make up - my stuff is really waterproof. You dont get that much with it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by tech6858

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome!! It is gentle and doesn't leave a residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 5:27:00 PM More reviews by AingeaL73

This is my favorite makeup remover, it takes off waterproof mascara easily and I don't have to scrup at all, one swipe with a q-tip and it's all off.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by smaragdy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me this is not a wonderful product.
It is not too easy to remove my eye makeup. And my eyes smart from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 10:54:00 PM More reviews by boy_crazyt

Quick, easy, and not messy. The best eye make-up remover I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 11:07:00 PM More reviews by downunder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eye makeup remover. It even removes waterproof mascara!