July 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by tech6858

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome!! It is gentle and doesn't leave a residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 5:27:00 PM More reviews by AingeaL73

This is my favorite makeup remover, it takes off waterproof mascara easily and I don't have to scrup at all, one swipe with a q-tip and it's all off.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by smaragdy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me this is not a wonderful product.
It is not too easy to remove my eye makeup. And my eyes smart from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 10:54:00 PM More reviews by boy_crazyt

Quick, easy, and not messy. The best eye make-up remover I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 11:07:00 PM More reviews by downunder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eye makeup remover. It even removes waterproof mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 3:06:00 PM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

Love it. Removes all of my eye makeup in one swipe. Does not pull or tug.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

LOVE IT! my favorite eye m/u remover ever. it's a really great liquid one, nice bottle, easy application, 2 parts--you have to shake it up to mix it. it isn't greasy at all, it's very nice and soft, moisturizing, and it really works, takes off shadow primer and mascara in a flash, very fast working and smooth. doesn't leave gross residue, dries perfectly, i have no complaints! get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye make-up remover. It easily takes off my waterproof mascara without hard rubbing and it doesn't sting my eyes. It does leave an oily feeling behind, but since I wash my face immediately after removing my eye make-up, that's not really a problem for me. Good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 9:53:00 AM More reviews by SonyaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good eye makeup remover that does the job without a lot of scrubbing and tugging. It takes off all kinds of eye makeup wihtout a problem. My only complaint is that it leaves a slightly greasy feeling behind. Not terribly greasy, mind you, just a little bit. It does do what it says it'll do and is a good product overall. I have recently switched to an eye makeup remover that is by Neutrogena that works just as well for less money and without the oily residue. I would buy this MK one again though. It is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by turksoa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this every night. If I go somewhere overnight and forget it I freak out. I've been using this for about 8 years now. Love it Love it Love it. My sister dittos this too!