November 24, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bar none, best eye makeup remover I had tried. I tend to stray from MK products but randomly come back to certain ones- primarily the skin care. It does a great job of getting off all my eye make up. The price is a tad steep, and you can get it on ebay for cheaper, but I don't mind the occasional full price purchase from my consultant. (I've had the same consultant for over 15 years)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Jesi_2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does do a great job of removing your eye makeup but it is really greasy feeling. I feel like I have oil all over my eyes after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by orchid78mx

I really like this product, it takes away all my waterproof mascara from l'oreal, I just wish it lasted longer, only 2 months, but i will buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by starlite714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this as a free sample and it is pretty nice. its not like amazing or anything and definitely not worth paying money for. when i first used it, i wasnt sure if i was imagining it or not but it seemed there was a little stinging? it does get 99% of the makeup off, and it is not oily at all. i like to make my own eyemakeup remover with jojoba oil and castor oil which are both good for eyelashes and skin, even though they are oily, but i feel like it strengthens my eyelashes and moisterizes the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by marianjc

Even though I'm an Avon rep (LOL) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Even at the full price, it is WELL worth the money!! It lasts a long time (6 mos plus) with daily use, and just makes my eyes feel great!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by stluciabride

I'm sold, i will never need another e/m remover. This is super-gentle and removes everything (all except my Great Lash waterproof mascara, nothing can seems to get that off my lashes, and will be switching brands immediately)And it lasts a while, just hate that its $14 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by muppetpinchess

Love this stuff! I have eczema on my eyelids that is easily exacerbated by products, my former eye makeup remover (Maybelline Moisutizing) was a huge culprit. I was skeptical that a non-oily remover could *really* remove waterproof mascara, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. It took me a while to figure out exactly how to use this stuff, but now that I have I am amazed and in love!!! This is my HG!!

1. Shake product vigorously
2. Dispense a fair amount onto a cotton pad
3. Hold saturated pad to eyelid for at least 5 seconds, I apply to lashes and then sort of readjust and try to press onto the underside of lashes as well, to get the product into the roots
4. Swipe! It does take a bit of rubbing to get all traces, but I've yet to find a remover that doesn't.
5. Repeat on other eye- typically the cotton is saturated enough that I am able to just use the other side of the pad.

This leaves no irritating residue behind! I am not a MK fan, but I do love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2006 11:01:00 AM More reviews by m801757

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive eyes, and this burns my eyes and turns them very red. However, I have several friends who swear by it, so it must just be me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by 8hourcream

I'm not sure how I feel about this - its fairly average I think, it doesnt sting too much and on average I need to use 3 cotton pads per eye to remove all eye make up - my stuff is really waterproof. You dont get that much with it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by tech6858

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome!! It is gentle and doesn't leave a residue.