Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 11/6/2006 7:29:00 PM

YAY!!! This stuff if the best! HG eye makeup remover for me! Its very similar to Cliniques but with half the price

on 11/3/2006 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I have used. It does a great job of taking everything off. It does feel oily, even though it is oil-free. But it easily wipes off.

on 10/31/2006 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bar none, best eye makeup remover I had tried. I tend to stray from MK products but randomly come back to certain ones- primarily the skin care. It does a great job of getting off all my eye make up. The price is a tad steep, and you can get it on ebay for cheaper, but I don't mind the occasional full price purchase from my consultant. (I've had the same consultant for over 15 years)

on 10/27/2006 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It does do a great job of removing your eye makeup but it is really greasy feeling. I feel like I have oil all over my eyes after using it.

on 9/14/2006 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product, it takes away all my waterproof mascara from l'oreal, I just wish it lasted longer, only 2 months, but i will buy this product again.

on 9/13/2006 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

i got this as a free sample and it is pretty nice. its not like amazing or anything and definitely not worth paying money for. when i first used it, i wasnt sure if i was imagining it or not but it seemed there was a little stinging? it does get 99% of the makeup off, and it is not oily at all. i like to make my own eyemakeup remover with jojoba oil and castor oil which are both good for eyelashes and skin, even though they are oily, but i feel like it strengthens my eyelashes and moisterizes the skin.

on 9/8/2006 8:16:00 PM

Even though I'm an Avon rep (LOL) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Even at the full price, it is WELL worth the money!! It lasts a long time (6 mos plus) with daily use, and just makes my eyes feel great!! :D

I'm sold, i will never need another e/m remover. This is super-gentle and removes everything (all except my Great Lash waterproof mascara, nothing can seems to get that off my lashes, and will be switching brands immediately)And it lasts a while, just hate that its $14 bucks.

Love this stuff! I have eczema on my eyelids that is easily exacerbated by products, my former eye makeup remover (Maybelline Moisutizing) was a huge culprit. I was skeptical that a non-oily remover could *really* remove waterproof mascara, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. It took me a while to figure out exactly how to use this stuff, but now that I have I am amazed and in love!!! This is my HG!!

1. Shake product vigorously
2. Dispense a fair amount onto a cotton pad
3. Hold saturated pad to eyelid for at least 5 seconds, I apply to lashes and then sort of readjust and try to press onto the underside of lashes as well, to get the product into the roots
4. Swipe! It does take a bit of rubbing to get all traces, but I've yet to find a remover that doesn't.
5. Repeat on other eye- typically the cotton is saturated enough that I am able to just use the other side of the pad.

This leaves no irritating residue behind! I am not a MK fan, but I do love this!

on 8/4/2006 11:01:00 AM

I have very sensitive eyes, and this burns my eyes and turns them very red. However, I have several friends who swear by it, so it must just be me!