April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 10:17:00 PM More reviews by musik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks more reddish to me than dark pink but it shows up a very flattering shade on cheeks, and the shimmers does not accentuate my pores but gives a nice glow to it. I just cant get enough of mac sheertone range, they dont look powdery at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Raar

I love Dollymix. I wasn't sure if this colour would be for me but because it's sheer it's not anywhere near as scary as it looks. I apply it with my #187 and it's the perfect pink 'pop' of colour. I find the texture to be really silky. I'm so glad I bought this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by glamour_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reference: NW15 in MAC bases with brown hair and blue green eyes. Dollymix looks BRIGHT pink in the pot, and probably scary to a lot of people who are afraid of super bright blush, and looking silly; however, Dollymix can be a very wearable shade even for the more timid. With a light hand this blush shows up as just a soft pink flush, but when layered it can get to the brightness that the pot shows. I tend to use a light hand with this blush and then put a very light layer of Petticoat MSF buffed over top for some added glow. This is a sheertone shimmer, but when applied I don't really notice any "shimmer." It gives off more of just a subtle glow all by itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Im in love w/M.a.c's Dollymix blush.Its a mac staple that I always will use.The color looks like a bright pink,but goes on shimmery + smooth.Perfect for fair skin,although you don't need much.It creates the pefect flush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! I've just worked a full 9-5 day and it's still on and hasn't changed colour as far as I can notice. I applied it with the MAC skunk brush this morning and it's still there -- pretty good if you ask me! I love the colour -- a raspberry pink on my NC30 complexion. It makes me look alive and healthy. Love the sheertones -- even though it's a very very bright colour in the pan, you can see my skintone through it... it looks really nice and natural. I would definitely buy this again, but, I'm sure I'll never run out. Thumbs up from me!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2006 10:57:00 PM More reviews by cui_er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This colour looks very striking in the pan and on the face is rather obvious too. The shimmers are reallly pretty and pink also very sweet although could look a little more natural to me. A little goes a long way here for this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by mrstrii

I've been looking for a blush to complement my skin tone and make up colors - everything I bought recently turns brown/orange on me - horrid! I have fair, yellow/golden undertone skin and for some reason, warms just look terrible on me. Maybe I just hate the look!So I went to MAC for help, a large part due to the rave reviews here. The MA recommended a few colors, including Dollymix, but I thought I'd try Dollymix cuz of these reviews. I was not disappointed. Although terrifyingly deep and bright in the pan, it looked *just* like my natural blush when applied! I've been wearing it all day and so far it looks great in all kinds of light. It is the color that I've been looking for! Looks great with my 3 main lipsticks - Butter Shine in Dozen Roses, Raspberry Rush and Cranberry Cream. I hope that i will be able to apply well to replicate the effect the MA created on my cheeks - I wanted the #187 brush but it is out of stock in Spore. BB blender brush works pretty well with this - just touch the brush to the pan for a tiny spot of color and start blending for a great sheer blush. Add another tiny spot on the brush for the next layer if necessary. Use any more and it will be clown cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 11:04:00 AM More reviews by nat9891

I LOVE this blush! This is the most gorgeous shade of bright watermelon pink. It's a natural pop of color on those days when my skin is feeling drab and needs a pickup. Sometimes when I feel like more dramatic makeup, I line all around my eyes with blacktrack and put on a thick coat of either diorshow or Max Factor 2,000 cal., then apply a little heavier layer of this blush, and it gives the most adorable porcelain doll look. I'm an NC20 in the winter and around an NC25-30 in the summer, and I feel this blush suits me no matter what time of the year. In fact, I almost feel like it looks better on me when I am pale, so all you lighter girls out there shouldn't be afraid to try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by powerwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably my favorite pink blush. Last summer I wore it almost every day. It looks a bit scary in the pan, but when applied with a light hand, it gives a healthy flush to my light/medium neutral toned skin. It's the perfect "my cheeks but better" blush. Goes great with all my pink and red lipsticks, and looks fabulous as a "pop" of color on the apples of my cheeks over bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by prettiinpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh this is so beautiful! I've been wanting Dollymix for a long time. It's a very deep rose pink fuchsia blush. I'll definitely be wearing this out at night for a deeper look or during the day for a very gorgeous just came in from the snow glow. NC 42-43, cool undertones, black hair, brown eyes for ref.