L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/4/2012 10:39:00 PM

I used this foundation when I was in 9th grade, so it's been a while. What I remember is that this foundation was blendable, good color matches, not too orange looking, & didn't make me break out. The staying power was also pretty good. However, this foundation does emphasize on dry spots on your face. I do remember that. If you moisturize well, you shouldn't have any problems. This foundation can get cakey, but that's with most foundations. It's buildable coverage, so you can make this look natural depending on how much you use. I don't remember why I stopped using this, because it wasn't a bad foundation. But, I have used better foundations since then, so I probably won't ever go back to using this. Overall, this is a good quality foundation. But, nothing special. The bottle is also really small, it should be bigger for the price.

on 2/4/2012 5:51:00 PM

Got a great match to my skin- W3. coverage is light. still have to use concealer. Overall, I like.

on 1/25/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a few months.
The bottle is finally coming to an end.
I used the L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation with the L'Oreal True Match Powder and they worker perfectly.
Great product and I do plan on buying both in the future.

on 1/21/2012 9:26:00 PM

I was apprehensive about trying this foundation because of the mixed reviews on it. Since it was on sale, I thought why not? My one major peeve with this foundation is that it doesn't have a pump. Getting the perfect amount is a struggle and I always end up having too much. It comes with a decent amount of product, 1 FL. OZ. The color I chose matched my skin tone pretty well. The thing I liked about this foundation is that it looked like my actual skin with medium coverage. When I pair this with my L'oreal Studio Secrets Perfecting Base this lasts up to 14+ hours with no oiliness. Trust me, take this from the girl that usually looks like a grease ball. I found this foundation to be similar to my MAC Pro Longwear Foundation. I'd say if you're on the hunt for a cheap, good quality foundation try this!

on 1/16/2012 6:37:00 AM

I had a sample of this and was positively surprised! I didn´t expect much, as many drugstore foundations leave my skin overly shiny and don´t provide enough coverage. But this really evened out my skintone nicely, covered redness and had a nice natural, not too matte and not too shiny finish. I´m really considering buying a full size now.

Overall, this is my favorite DS foundation because it gives you good coverage and the color choices is a big plus, especially for me because my skin is pretty light right now because it's winter. I wear Soft ivory (n1) and it is perfect! The only big problem I have with it is that it does tend to make my face oily after only a couple of hours wearing it and I do set it with powder. The package isn't great because there is no pump so it can get messy. I apply it with my fingers because it looks more natural that way. I have tried putting it on with a brush but it looks too thick, but I really like this product and I will buy it again:)

on 12/19/2011 7:34:00 PM

Well lesson one, don't buy foundation when in a hurry. That is what I did in this case (a while back) and bought the wrong color for me. WAY too dark. I just pulled the bottle out and tested it on my skin and the coverage seems medium to me, and the consistancy seems ok for blending. I do have to agree with many others I prefer a pump on the bottles. I have Revlon CS too and hope they convert to pump soon. I have been buying many foundations in the past month and trying so many samples from Sephora. I can tell you hands down so far my favs are: Estee Lauder Double Wear Light #2, Revlon Colorstay Norm/Oily Combo-Nude, L'Oreal Infaillable 18hr-Nude, and L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute-Nude, and Makeup Forever HD #118, all have beautiful Matte, or Semi-Matte coverage for flawless looking skin. LOVE THEM!

on 12/14/2011 5:15:00 PM

L'Oreal True Match is one of the best drugstore foundations I've tried. It makes my skin look glowy, but it can get oily later on if you don't use powder on top of it. I'd say it has light-medium coverage too, leaning more towards the medium side. If you have a few darker scars, I'd recommend using concealer too. It's super blendable too. I do wish it had a pump, but I've gotten used to just pouring a bit of foundation on my brush and using it like that.

Overall, I'd definitely buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One of my girlfriends recommended this. I purchased it in the shade W2/Golden Vanilla which is a light, very yellow based colour. I was happy to find a DS foundation that came with a yellow tone as my own skin is yellow, but this is slightly too yellow for me and half a shade too light (next shade up was too dark). Still, it worked.

Packaging is good as it comes with a pump, price is a little high for DS (I paid just under £10 I think) but it is L'Oreal after all. It blends easily on my skin and gave a good medium coverage. It has small golden glimmers in it so is not a matte foundation by any means.

I have normal-combo skin and it oils up quite a bit throughout the day on me, even with primer and setting powder. Upon application is gives a satin finish. It lasts all day but transfers easily onto clothes.

The deal-breaker for me was the breakouts. My skin is pretty clear and the day after I used this only once, I had 3 red pimples on my cheek and 2 on my forehead. Judging from other reviews on here, quite a few people have broke out from this! Perhaps all the silicones, who knows. Either way I will not be repurchasing this.

on 12/8/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and this foundation works great for me. Majority of them slide right off of my skin after a few hours if not a few minutes but this stuff does not. I find it to be light in coverage but perfect for me and you can build the coverage up in areas you need it. I use a foundation brush to apply and follow up with the matching powder, also great. I have also been using Bio oil under this foundation as a moisturizer lately which has really helped keep my oily skin under control (I know it sounds weird since it's an oil but it's true) so I feel like this foundation in combination with the Bio oil works even better now. I will definitely repurchase as it's a great foundation for the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials