July 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by xrainbowbarf

Oily, will make you break out, will leave you looking orange. It is a wonderful product in theory but not in practice.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Kd1271

The color that "matches" my skin tone is too light and makes me look paler than I already am. It feels really greasy and oily when i'm applying it--I use my fingers, but wash them first--but after using primer, concealer, and powder with the foundation, it looks nice. But it does not cover acne well at all...and literally an HOUR after applying it, my skin gets oily and it just melts off. Seriously, wipes right off. I went to scratch my nose today and it was all over my finger. It just melts! Ughhhh sooo disappointed. My skin is already oily, but even other cheap foundations like cover girl and almay don't do the same thing. This product is awful, and I would absolutely not buy it if I were you.
Thanks a lot Loreal.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Angelasagna

I didn't really like this at all. It showed dry patches and creases on my skin, made me look pale even though it was my color, and overall comes out very cakey. I use it as a concealer if i really need to cover something up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by MSMKUP

This foundation isn't the worse but definitely not the best. I'll just give you a list of pros and cons.

PROS
-blends really well
-so much colors to choose from (it matches my skintone perfectly)
-easy to apply

CONS
-can look cakey
-runs and smears of really easily even with primer
-not good for oily skin (like my skin)
-may cause skin to breakout

I would say it may work way better for dry skin, but for oily skin not really. I have to blot and powder quiet a lot and the color comes off everytime I do. It's something I'd get just for fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mehhh. Not sure about this foundation. When I first bougtht it, I loved it. It blended well, the texture was great, and my skin looked dewy and non-greasy. Now when I wear this foundation I'm a greaseball within 2 hours. Ridiculous! The shade range is amazing but the oil-controlling properties are absolutely not there. May work nicely for someone with drier skin, but oily girls beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Emmyoscar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst foundation ive ever tried. First of all the consistancy for me is like a paste that you would use when your painting (that kind of dry paste that you know if you left it outside it would harden). You think your not putting on that much when your doing your makeup but when you finish it doesnt look flawless, it looks like you are wearing a mask. This also is not the foundation for dry skin, it shows all of your patchyness. I'm going to stick with my colorstay.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by sofatron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used it for a little bit and liked it, but unfortunately it made me break out like crazy :( had to discontinue using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

I wanted to try a new foundation. So I was looking around Rite Aid and this was the first foundation I grabbed.

It is somewhat expensive, for a drug store foundation. The first time I used this product, I fell in love with it, immediately! It has AMAZING coverage, it covers my red spots quite well that sometimes I don't need concealer, and its super blendable!

One thing I don't like about this product though is the packaging. I love to apply foundation by pouring a little on the top of my hand and blending it with my fingers. And with this foundation, you only need a little bit to cover a large part of your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I always go back to this foundation ...it's great for my combination skin, it does not change colors throughout the day. It's light. It's a true color match! (I use n3 in natural buff, just like Milla Jovovich, lol) It blends perfectly and makes your skin look REAL and not all powdery and fake. I love the size of the bottle and that it is glass. SPF of 17 is great , and there's no smell. I also love the matching powder. (I can't remember how exactly I found the right color....they never have testers...I think it was Walgreens and the lady at the counter had opened one she thought would match me and used a Q-tip to test it , it was perfect...and I bought it!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I tried and tried to like this product. It just didn't work for me. The colors were always off (yes there are so many but I have pale olive skin) and it caked. It was always so awful obvious that I was wearing foundation with this. I can understand why others might like this but for me it just doesn't work.