April 19, 2014 | 1810 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ShaynaC

I loved this product. I use it everyday, but its a little dark for my skin tone. Good thing its so easy to blend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by smellerie03

This is my absolute favorite drug-store brand foundation! I love the coverage it brings and the fact that it dries fairly matte is a plus any day. ike to spot my face though with my foundation then blend, but sometimes with True Match it tends to dry before I can properly bend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by HaydenGabba

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this liquid foundation, its the first foundation i have tried an I think its what im going to like for a while:) It blends super well!! I am trying to look more whiter so i have a lighter shade and yet it still goes well with blending. I doesn't feel to heavy at all, i would and will be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by b4519

It's always one of my go to foundations... I am a makeup junkie though, I usually stick with Clinique foundation. But sometimes I'm feeling a little cheap. I do like this product for how long it lasts, the consistancy, and the coverage it gives. I find you want to have your face moisturized with this product with a nice gel moisturizer. Lotion moisturizure before my application makes it slightly greasy, wrinkles show, and just not flattering to my skin. Either way, don't knock it til you try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Haruhi9

This is my absolute favorite drug-store brand foundation! I love the coverage it brings and the fact that it dries fairly matte is a plus any day. I like to spot my face though with my foundation then blend, but sometimes with True Match it tends to dry before I can properly bend it so I don't recommend that method of dotting. Using a damp sponge helps to blend it if it does try a bit fast for you. The only other gripe that I have with this product is the packaging- I wish it had a pump bottle for both convenience and hygienic purposes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This clings to dry spots on skin, and provides light - buildable coverage. I don't like that this has shimmer in it, but some people might like that. This is probably better for normal- combination skin. It is very blendable, but that's about as good as it gets. Doesn't last very long on the skin either.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by risingstarVI

I have been using W2, which is a shade or two too light for me, but nonetheless it is a decent drug store foundation. I appreciate that this line has a lot of yellow-toned shades as opposed to pink tone shades that look horrible on me. The things I don't appreciate are the fact that the makeup really isn't all that blendable and I hate the fact that there is shimmer in the fomula. On my face It looks shiny and makes me want to add extra mattifying powder to tone it down. I'd probably buy this again if it came in a totally matte formula or semi-matte, but definitely not shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by hiElla

Awesome for beginners. Super easy to apply/blend. Medium coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lseungheel

Overall Rating: 4
- Used this for an outdoor photo shoot since it has low SPF. Turned out great! I was a little hesitant to try, but I saw reviews about it on YouTube so I decided to try it out. I sampled some on my face and my friend could hardly tell that I had it on, but coverage was great.

Price: 1
- SO cheap! got it at my local Rite Aid

Packaging Quality: 3
- would be nice if this came with a pump, but I guess since it's so fluid, it wouldn't work out.

Buy this again?
- YES! definitely would once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by californiagurlss24

Wow. Wasn't expecting to really like this. I bought it because I was sick of foundations having a nasty pink undertone. I like when my foundation has a yellow undertone. So I went into the warm section and selected W3 and its perfect for my skin. The coverage is amazing! From the reviews on here i was expecting light coverage, but its deffinitley full. It covered all my acne with a simple swipe of my foundation brush. The texture of this foudation is wierd, it feels greasy but its not. Its extremely blendable which is fabulous. I will be repurchasing this when i run out. I hope that wont be too soon!