L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

When I first put this on, I thought that this might turn out to be my go-to foundation. However, when I checked my makeup later in the day, I realized that it had oxidized like crazy! My face definitely looked darker than normal, and the W4 that I had bought was only slightly darker than my face at the time when first applied. The W3, which I bought later, initially looked pale on me, but as the day went on, it matched my skin. I only use this on lazy days now because of how much it oxidizes on me... I can understand why a lot of people like this, though: it sets to an amazing velvety finish, which is more than I can say for some other foundations I have tried. It gets greasy on me, but it still does a fair job of staying put.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an excellent foundation for it's price tag and convenience to purchase. There are so many shades to choose from you're guaranteed to find one to match your skin. The coverage is great without looking unnatural. It stays in place and applies smoothly and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The only minor complaint I have is the packaging. I wish they would package it in a tube instead of a glass bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On the days where I choose to wear foundation and powder I will use the L'Oreal's True Match Foundation and the Mac Studio Fix Plus Powder. It has the best coverage a drugstore foundation can ever have, it never cakes no matter how much you put on and theres a great range on colors. I know there is people who have the issue with this foundation not lasting long enough but if you buy the Revlon PhotoReady Primer it can last FOREVER. All you need is a strong primer to help your foundation stay on longer. This does make my nose look oily every once in a while so I need to bring a bunch of blotting papers with me. This is not for people who have dry patches, because it will make them look even more noticeable. Other than the lack of oil control this foundation is amazing and is even better then some High-End foundations.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Shade: W5 (NW35)
for a drugstore foundation, i really liked this product and i usually buy high end makeup. I noticed that in sunlight there were gold flecks in the foundation, but when i applied it onto my face, i couldn't see the gold flecks anymore. This foundation offers medium buildage coverage, but can appear cakey when layering. i apply this with a foundation brush and pour the foundation on the back of my hand to apply. my bottle doesn't contain the pump, but i like how cute and small the packagign is. I also noticed that the makeup isn't transfer resistant. Overall, i really liked this foundation because it didn't make me breakout and offers decent coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This didn't work for me. The coverage would either fade away completely or turn orangish in 2 hours. The SPF 17 was the one plus for me.

Let me just start off by saying i got conned into buying this. Some lady at the flea market said it was the best stuff she ever used and it would make me look natural. I really shouldnt have listened to her she gave me a bottle in the color cool. It is way to orange for my skin tone. I put it on and then went to lunch with my husband at dennys and couldnt understand why everybody was staring at me. So when i went to the bathroom i seen that it looked like i had escaped from charlie and the chocolate factory. Thats how orange it was. I scrubbed it off my face as quick as i could and notice that my face was breakimg out. The formula was very oily on me. I went to take it back to her and she wasnt there so i asked when she might be back but was told thT she was not allowed back due to costumers complaining of her mis guidance. So now im stuck with way too much product and cant give it to anyone cause its too orange on everyone i know

My skin is medium/fair with yellow undertones, combination, and I love this foundation. I apply it with an ELF foundation brush and the coverage is wonderful. I found it on sale at Target for $5.00 and thought it would be nice to try. I had no idea I'd love it so much! This is something I'll use on days where I feel I need more coverage than usual, as I mostly prefer a highlighter and powder only, but it does the job and doesn't clog my pores. I'm very pleased with the price! BUT... would love for it to have a pump!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my fall back foundation. When I can't think of anything better to try or just don't have the money I always come back to this foundation. I think it has the same coverage as MAC Studio Fix. So why spend the extra 20 bucks on MAC? My only issue with the foundation is that I just keep seem to find the right shade! I have a light-medium olive complexion and all the foundations I've used from this line are far too orange or pink for my skin. Also it seriously needs a pump.

Pros:
Light Weight
Goes on well
Finally a light colour for my skin!

Cons:
Light Weight

Im happy to have found a foundation that doesn't feel like its clogging my face. However if you have Acne prone skin (Like i do) the coverage defiantly isn't there.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall Rating: I gave it a 4 because this foundation ~is~ super blendable, and they ~do ~ have a large variety of skin tone colors so that it is possible to have a very close match to your skin tone. The con to this foundation is that, it is NOT a all day wear. Even with my primer, translucent powder, and my Fix+ spray, during the 5th-6th hour, i start seeing the foundation sliding around my face. So even though it says it is oil free, I think this is best for people with not-so-oily skin.

Price: I got mine at Rite Aid for about 12 dollars, I'm not sure about the exact price. For a drug store foundation, its pricing is middle ranged. But compared to a Sephora or MAC foundation that gives the same amount of coverage, it is a pretty reasonable price.

Packaging Quality: I gave a pretty low packaging quality rating because it doesn't come with a pump. Some people have to pour the foundation onto the lid and dip their brushes into the lid to get the product. But I have a flat top kabuki brush for my foundation, so getting the foundation isn't as easy as it could be.

I hope my review helped you guys, and I will be reviewing more products soon ! <3