December 23, 2014 | 1423 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by xthlx

This slips and slides off my face in about an hour. The color also oxidize and made me look orange by the middle of the day. Gross.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

i bought this foundation a couple months ago and I HATE IT!
CONS:
- clogs pores
- i noticed it has sparkles!
- cakey looking
- makes your imperfections even more noticeable!
- bad staying power
- looks dry
- leaves streaks when u apply
PROS:
- good color range
- easy to blend
- has spf 17
RECOMMENDATIONS:
- for peoples with oily skin or normal skin NOT dry skin
- for peoples with good skin, HORRIBLE for bad skin like mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage, Good colour match but I found it cakey and found I had to re-apply due to it going patchy/rubbing off. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is due to the fact that I found a foundation that suited me better :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by oatmeal800154809

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't buy this product, I tried it on my hand and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glittery!!!!!!!!!!1

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

This is a pretty descent foundation. It provides medium build-able coverage and offers a very wide variety of shades. It also feels light weight on the skin but for some reason it looks slightly cakey on my skin. It's a very easy to use foundation with a light formula that's easily blend-able with fingers.

I believe this product was rather inexpensive (under $10 CAD) which is a huge plus but I dislike the packaging. The foundation comes in a pour glass bottle which spills and tips easily and is NOT easy to get the right amount.

Overall a descent product but packaging needs improvement.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMasterr

I bought this as my first foundation when I started wearing makeup and I have to say it wasn't the best choice. I was in the color w3. The coverage is light to medium. I had very bad acne while using this and can honestly say it didn't do my face any justice. It made my pimples more noticeable and the foundation is so watery. The bottle Is kind of small too and it doesn't have a pump. I would not purchase again

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by infrared258

This product is definitely good but not the best one for my taste.First of all it's cheap for the quality and it's packaging is not bad either.I live in Turkey and the foundations of L'oreal come here with a different packaging. It actually has a decent pump and I am very pleased with it.
About the foundation... I think the best thing about it, is the color range. People who suffer from not finding their exact color match should check this one out. Although it has lots and lots of colors this particular foundation fails to give me the best finish in my opinion. Maybe cause I have a dry skin problem I don't know, but it lookes a bit cakey especially in the winter. But in the summer when my skin becomes more oily it almost gives me an airbrushed look. I guess what I'm trying to say is, true match gives more of a matte finish and can be used in the summer. I'm not sure if I'd buy this product again but it can be a choise for holidays in my kit.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this makeup..it covers well and is my exact shade (w5 sand beige) my only complaint is it kinda makes my skin appear oily, i have very oily acne prone skin. it does not break me out but at the same time i get too much shine even with the formula for oily/combo skin. thats why i took one star off, besides that i love this foundation, i tried many high end foundations and this one tops them all.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by caityswany

I got this a long time ago, before they added the SPF to it. I used this product to cover up a pale patch of skin on my chin caused by vitiligo. Unfortunately, despite this being a thick product, it is fairly sheer, so it didn't cover up my pale skin very well. Also, after a couple days of using this it made my skin in that area break out. I will not be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBabyShine

I keep coming back to this foundation when i dont have time to go to sephora to by expenisve brands. I have been soo busyy lately that i wore this for like 3 weeks straight and started noticing after and hour or so of wearing this my face looked SUPER GREASY. EWW. i have never been oily like that. not sure if its the product or my hormones but NOT ok.