L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 11/11/2011 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Sorry for continuously updating this review. Make sure you find it in your right shade. My shade is W3 and looks amazing on me. It wears great. Heck I can even go to sleep with it on and I wake up and its still on. Not as good wear as Infallible, but also not as heavy coverage. It feels nice and doesn't crease, except for under my eyes which everything creases anyways. The one gripe I have about it is it contains small specks of gold glitter. If it wasn't for that I would truely love it. It isn't a deal breaker, but I will probably look for another foundation that is completely glitter free.

My one gripe is that the powder in the same shade does make your foundation look a little darker, so you might need to be a bit careful about that. And the powder also looks lighter in the container then it actually is.

(Would prefer a pump, but definitely not a deal breaker. I just pour some on the back of my hand and apply with a foundation brush.)

on 11/5/2011 9:08:00 PM

I love experimenting with drugstore foundations, but I always come back to my True Match. You cannot beat the shade range and the ease of application with this foundation (well, minus the no-pump thing, which is a bummer). I love how silky and high-end it feels going on my face, and it covers very well - my redness and bits of acne here and there are totally covered, and my face feels flawless. This lasts a good 6-8 hours perfectly on my normal/combination skin AND my massive oil spill of a t-zone. I was going to call BP to clean up the mess in the center of my face, but no need, because True Match has mattified the situation perfectly!

on 11/4/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I usually switch between this and mac studio fix fluid but this is a really great foundation. I find it to be medium coverage if I have a problem area I just apply a little more and its gone. I wear w3 and I find it to nd a good shade for me. It lasts me most of the time but I do find that if I get hot at work or something it tends to slid off, I've yet to find a solution for this but I'm still giving to a 5 because I do like it it does do a good job and I would rebuy it

on 11/4/2011 9:59:00 AM

this is my everyday foundation. I love how it has so many shades that I can choose from! I usually tan in the summer so I'm a w6 but in winter I get so light that I use w3. this blends so wonderfully on my skin and gives me a flawless semi dewy finish and is definitely a buildable coverage. my only problem with this that it it rubs off. if you touch your face the product will transfer to your fingers, shirt, etc. I usually don't have a problem because I don't touch my face at all (it's a bad habits everyone!) but if I do accidentally rub on it or if my boyfriend decides to touch my face the foundation slides off. I still like it though. if I get a blemish or to hide my acne scars I pack this on and it's still a very light weight feel on my skin (unlike revlon colorstay which feels heavy no matter how light you apply it)

I've purchased this a couple times now and really like it. I tend to be a little snobby when it comes to my makeup and use some more expensive brands usually, but this one I find that I like and it is cheap at around $7 or 8. It isn't amazing, but I like it because it works pretty well with my power to just even me out on my face and also it covers up pimples pretty decently.

I would recommend this product, especially if you don't have the money to spend on more expensive brands.

I need a pretty full coverage foundation, as I have a lot of skin issues. That made me a bit leary of this, but I got it cheap in a pinch, so I though why not. So glad I did! It offers me pretty darn near full coverage of my dark spots (which have been multiplying lately due to multiple factors, thankfully the issue is going away). I thought it was pretty cakey looking, but just today I discovered that if I use LESS, the coverage is still there and it looks a LOT better. Seriously, I just needed a dab. I apply it with a brush, which I think helps with the coverage too. The color is just right, though, as with most foundations I try, it's not quite 'yellow' enough for my asian-toned skin, but that's something I've come to terms with. Lasts most of the day for me even without powder, however, when it starts melting it does go quick! I never use powder though, I just redab with just a touch more foundation on a portable brush. Cleans it right up, as it is buildable. If this had a bit more of a dewy finish and stayed on like colorstay (which honestly I can take or leave, as removal of CS is like scraping paint, but it wont 'touch off' which I love) then this could possibly be HG.

I decided to try this foundation after a friend of mine recommended it and after being so impressed with the L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle. When I took a trip to my local CVS, I was surprised by the color selection. I had never seen such a large selection, however it was still quite difficult to find my color. The closest was W3 (Warm Nude Beige). I tried it out when I got it home. It has a nice consistency, however it is quite difficult to blend. The coverage is medium to heavy, but you need to apply quite a bit of it to really cover your face. I felt that not using enough product accentuated my pores. It also made my face itch quite a bit. I set the foundation with the L'Oreal True Match Natural Mineral Makeup.

I like the packaging, it's different and it's not bulky. It is a bit pricy, I got mine for $15. While the color selection is large, this makes it tricky to find your shade sometimes. There are foundations for Neutral, Cool and Warm skin tones. I might repurchase it in a slightly lighter shade (W2) to see if it makes a difference in my opinion.

on 10/20/2011 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Use this only if you have normal skin type. I used this as my summer foundation, it covered everything very well, but after 4 hours it seemed like my foundation just started to melt off.
But everything else was okay.

I didn´t absolutely hate this product but neither did I ablsolutely love it either.

The shade I used was N1 and it was allright, matched nicely though it was maybe a tad too light -- but it started to melt off only in an hour or two. I usually don´t get oily elsewhere than around my nose and chin, but with this foundation my skin seemed to shine all over.

I liked the finish when it had been just applied, it covered all of the redness and scarring quite nicely and looked dewy. I would have reallyreallyreally liked this if it wouldn´t melt, so this may work wonders on those who have normal skin. It just didn´t fit me.

on 10/13/2011 4:42:00 PM

My skin is normal to dry, and this foundation does not work for me! I recommend this for oily skinned people. I put on the foundation with my fingers. Yes, it is very blendable, but I do not recommend trying to build it up. It covered up pimples, and redness. However, it showed all my fine lines, dry patches, and it looked really flaky. It was very gross. I still use it, in the morning i moisturizer, and I have to spray water on my face a few times, then put it on. It still doesn't look that great, but its alright. I wouldn't buy this product again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials