L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 12/8/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and this foundation works great for me. Majority of them slide right off of my skin after a few hours if not a few minutes but this stuff does not. I find it to be light in coverage but perfect for me and you can build the coverage up in areas you need it. I use a foundation brush to apply and follow up with the matching powder, also great. I have also been using Bio oil under this foundation as a moisturizer lately which has really helped keep my oily skin under control (I know it sounds weird since it's an oil but it's true) so I feel like this foundation in combination with the Bio oil works even better now. I will definitely repurchase as it's a great foundation for the price.

on 11/23/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Hated This Product At First, It Brought Out Patches In My Dry Skin and Looked Awful.

I Tried It today Over Hard candy's Primer, And It Looked MUCH Better.! Not As Drying on my skin.

However, I Wouldn't Repurchase Again Because I Still Have Dryness Around My Nose, Where Skin Is Peeling, Etc. I Just Wanna Finish This Bottle :P

Packaging Is A 2 For Me, I'd Like It to Have A Pump.

Update: after a while, dry patches come back.
This foundation is a burden to me

on 11/22/2011 11:46:00 PM

The foundation itself is okay, nothing special. If you have pretty decent skin with no major breakouts it will work just fine. That said, I hate how much shimmer is in this!! Let me just say that I hate shimmer in anything, whether it be foundation, bronzer, blush, gloss etc. I wish they would put it on the label that this stuff has shimmer in it. I hate putting on a foundation to only discover later on that it's full of glitter. That's why I hated this stuff. If you like glitter, and have pretty decent skin, this will work just fine. Otherwise, if like me you have an aversion to shimmer, stay away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am pleased with this foundation. I use it with Rimmel face primer ( I ALWAYS recommend you use any kind of primer with foundation. ) This product glides on too my skin in a silky formula and it does not break me out. (I have acne prone combo skin.) SPF 17 is a GREAT plus. I take off one lippie for no pump- all foundations should have a pump! What a mess this product has been. Still worth the money and the foundation matches my skin nice. Will buy again. Costy but worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite foundation.I was using the NYC liquid foundation, but it was just too thick and wet for my oily skin.This one just feels good and makes me feel better sense it seems to sop up the oils from my face.And I love the variety in the shades:)And a little bit goes a long way!!!

on 11/11/2011 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Sorry for continuously updating this review. Make sure you find it in your right shade. My shade is W3 and looks amazing on me. It wears great. Heck I can even go to sleep with it on and I wake up and its still on. Not as good wear as Infallible, but also not as heavy coverage. It feels nice and doesn't crease, except for under my eyes which everything creases anyways. The one gripe I have about it is it contains small specks of gold glitter. If it wasn't for that I would truely love it. It isn't a deal breaker, but I will probably look for another foundation that is completely glitter free.

My one gripe is that the powder in the same shade does make your foundation look a little darker, so you might need to be a bit careful about that. And the powder also looks lighter in the container then it actually is.

(Would prefer a pump, but definitely not a deal breaker. I just pour some on the back of my hand and apply with a foundation brush.)

on 11/5/2011 9:08:00 PM

I love experimenting with drugstore foundations, but I always come back to my True Match. You cannot beat the shade range and the ease of application with this foundation (well, minus the no-pump thing, which is a bummer). I love how silky and high-end it feels going on my face, and it covers very well - my redness and bits of acne here and there are totally covered, and my face feels flawless. This lasts a good 6-8 hours perfectly on my normal/combination skin AND my massive oil spill of a t-zone. I was going to call BP to clean up the mess in the center of my face, but no need, because True Match has mattified the situation perfectly!

on 11/4/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I usually switch between this and mac studio fix fluid but this is a really great foundation. I find it to be medium coverage if I have a problem area I just apply a little more and its gone. I wear w3 and I find it to nd a good shade for me. It lasts me most of the time but I do find that if I get hot at work or something it tends to slid off, I've yet to find a solution for this but I'm still giving to a 5 because I do like it it does do a good job and I would rebuy it

on 11/4/2011 9:59:00 AM

this is my everyday foundation. I love how it has so many shades that I can choose from! I usually tan in the summer so I'm a w6 but in winter I get so light that I use w3. this blends so wonderfully on my skin and gives me a flawless semi dewy finish and is definitely a buildable coverage. my only problem with this that it it rubs off. if you touch your face the product will transfer to your fingers, shirt, etc. I usually don't have a problem because I don't touch my face at all (it's a bad habits everyone!) but if I do accidentally rub on it or if my boyfriend decides to touch my face the foundation slides off. I still like it though. if I get a blemish or to hide my acne scars I pack this on and it's still a very light weight feel on my skin (unlike revlon colorstay which feels heavy no matter how light you apply it)

I've purchased this a couple times now and really like it. I tend to be a little snobby when it comes to my makeup and use some more expensive brands usually, but this one I find that I like and it is cheap at around $7 or 8. It isn't amazing, but I like it because it works pretty well with my power to just even me out on my face and also it covers up pimples pretty decently.

I would recommend this product, especially if you don't have the money to spend on more expensive brands.

Video Reviews & Tutorials