October 24, 2014 | 1134 users online

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Price: $13 CDN
Coverage: light to medium
Texture: really creamy

Despite its natural coverage amd finish makes my eyes watery(when I'm applying it to my forehead!). My eyes must be sensitive to something in it :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unfortunately the coverage of this was too heavy for my liking, looked very cakey no matter how much I tried to blend, which is a shame because the colour matched my skin very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by MonikaIzBozs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation on a whim because it was on sale at Wal-Mart. I'm an NC 25 and I picked n2 Classic Ivory. The shade is a tad bit light for my skin tone but I'm fine once I apply bronzer. For the first few days I applied this foundation with my fingers only. The foundation felt thick and looked extremely cakey. I was starting to lose faith in this foundation. I gave it another try this time applying it with a flat top brush. I used way less foundation and still achieved really great coverage! My skin felt like it could breathe and it had a beautiful, luminous look. The only downside is that I hate touching up my makeup and I have oily skin, so after about 5 or 6 hours, my makeup starts rubbing off. I didn't expect it to be super long-wearing anyways, especially with my skin type. This isn't my HG foundation but it's a really awesome drugstore foundation otherwise!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8585

this stuff is crap,it broke me out and it wears off quickly in hot texas weather

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by rachelhorrigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product. Last long and looks very natural but gives great coverage at the same time :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by SammyWammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this foundation but it failed. Even though it't "True Match" I couldn't find a shade. Very cakey and heavy as well. Packaging was awful too when you should use a tiny amount because it's so cakey, it pours out a lot. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd try out a drugstore brand and this came highly rated by my make-up artist friend. I bought Classic Ivory (N2) and it is a perfect match. I use this on days I want to even out my skin tone and double the application if I'm going out. The matching concealer and powder were great too!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by crystalxo101

I like this product but there are a few cons. It DOES come off easily. If you sweat or have oily skin it can come off easily which can be annoying but i usually just grab a tissue and rub off the foundation thats running (which is usually just around my nose) and reapply it or just apply powder over it. If you are planning to go to an all day event, or anywhere that will cause you to sweat or where there is a lot of sun, this foundation is not for you, however if you are going to school or maybe just out shopping then this is a good foundation. It is very light and covers it up just enough where it's not heavy and not to light.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by edelweiss7579

My skin is usually on the dry side and it does kind of make my skin look more flaky sometimes but I have a better moisturizer now so it doesn't happen as often. I still use this everyday but I don't use it on my entire face, just on my cheeks where I have some redness. I have already been through one bottle and I am now on my second one. I will most likely repurchase because I've been pretty happy with my skin lately. It has a really nice range of colors. The color I am using matches my skin perfectly! Also, my skin is pretty prone to acne and this doesn't cause me to break out!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by coachmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this product. Didn't provide enough coverage, and made my face feel dry. Didn't make it through half the bottle... will not buy again :(