September 19, 2014 | 1251 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by SammyWammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this foundation but it failed. Even though it't "True Match" I couldn't find a shade. Very cakey and heavy as well. Packaging was awful too when you should use a tiny amount because it's so cakey, it pours out a lot. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd try out a drugstore brand and this came highly rated by my make-up artist friend. I bought Classic Ivory (N2) and it is a perfect match. I use this on days I want to even out my skin tone and double the application if I'm going out. The matching concealer and powder were great too!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by crystalxo101

I like this product but there are a few cons. It DOES come off easily. If you sweat or have oily skin it can come off easily which can be annoying but i usually just grab a tissue and rub off the foundation thats running (which is usually just around my nose) and reapply it or just apply powder over it. If you are planning to go to an all day event, or anywhere that will cause you to sweat or where there is a lot of sun, this foundation is not for you, however if you are going to school or maybe just out shopping then this is a good foundation. It is very light and covers it up just enough where it's not heavy and not to light.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by edelweiss7579

My skin is usually on the dry side and it does kind of make my skin look more flaky sometimes but I have a better moisturizer now so it doesn't happen as often. I still use this everyday but I don't use it on my entire face, just on my cheeks where I have some redness. I have already been through one bottle and I am now on my second one. I will most likely repurchase because I've been pretty happy with my skin lately. It has a really nice range of colors. The color I am using matches my skin perfectly! Also, my skin is pretty prone to acne and this doesn't cause me to break out!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by coachmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this product. Didn't provide enough coverage, and made my face feel dry. Didn't make it through half the bottle... will not buy again :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Ok so I just wore this today, so this is only my first impression:
This is a pretty good foundation! Im W2 (or W3? I forget and I am too lazy to get my bottle...) anyway, the color was spot on and fit my skin perfectly. It covered my dark circles and most of my acne/ acne scars. It didnt get oily (i did top it off with the ELF Complexion perfection). I wish there was a pump, but the bottle is kinda cute!

Ok so I am not really loving this anymore. It gets super oily even with powder and primer. I will not buy again. How disappointing

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by photographerap

I used this foundation for many years (unfortunately). I have an oily T-zone, and within a few hours it would start to melt away and disappear. The coverage does not last at all. I recently tried Revlon Colorstay and had fabulous results! If you have oily skin - skip this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is okay for everday makeup, but it's nothing special really. I use this when I have a day where I'm just hanging out and not doing much. Coverage is okay. Would I buy it again? Probably not.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great product if you are looking for something to match your skin color very well and looking for something lightweight. Those were my 2 biggest concerns and I found it in this foundation. The coverage is light or medium at best so it won't be covering up pimples unless you know a great technique/have a great concealer. But it evens out my skin tone and I never have to worry about it looking unnatural. Also, I wore this a few times walking around vancouver for the day and I didn't have any issues with oxidization or looking weird on my face so I don't know why it was like that for other people.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in 8th grade and I liked it, but I started using it again and it showed all of my dry patches, but I like their color selection.