August 22, 2014 | 1028 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by coachmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this product. Didn't provide enough coverage, and made my face feel dry. Didn't make it through half the bottle... will not buy again :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Ok so I just wore this today, so this is only my first impression:
This is a pretty good foundation! Im W2 (or W3? I forget and I am too lazy to get my bottle...) anyway, the color was spot on and fit my skin perfectly. It covered my dark circles and most of my acne/ acne scars. It didnt get oily (i did top it off with the ELF Complexion perfection). I wish there was a pump, but the bottle is kinda cute!

Ok so I am not really loving this anymore. It gets super oily even with powder and primer. I will not buy again. How disappointing

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by photographerap

I used this foundation for many years (unfortunately). I have an oily T-zone, and within a few hours it would start to melt away and disappear. The coverage does not last at all. I recently tried Revlon Colorstay and had fabulous results! If you have oily skin - skip this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is okay for everday makeup, but it's nothing special really. I use this when I have a day where I'm just hanging out and not doing much. Coverage is okay. Would I buy it again? Probably not.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great product if you are looking for something to match your skin color very well and looking for something lightweight. Those were my 2 biggest concerns and I found it in this foundation. The coverage is light or medium at best so it won't be covering up pimples unless you know a great technique/have a great concealer. But it evens out my skin tone and I never have to worry about it looking unnatural. Also, I wore this a few times walking around vancouver for the day and I didn't have any issues with oxidization or looking weird on my face so I don't know why it was like that for other people.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in 8th grade and I liked it, but I started using it again and it showed all of my dry patches, but I like their color selection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by charisek

I bought this product upon recommendation from my favorite YouTube makeup guru, Kandee the Makeup Artist. It is the first foundation I've ever purchased that matches my skin exactly. It has good coverage, used in conjunction with your concealer. It's oil free as well, and doesn't clog my pores or make me break out. I really like this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by dustdrops

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of the worst drugstore foundations I have ever purchased; possibly even THE worst foundation in drugstore history. I was excited to try this with the L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base (apparently it's a ripoff of Avon's Magix Face Perfector), which I bought together with the foundation. Too bad this was such a disappointment. The first time I opened it a lot came oozing out, and I ended up wasting because it's so damn runny. I then proceeded to use it after applying the Magic Perfecting Base. It was bad. Really bad. The foundation is dry and it only accented the flakiness of my dry winter skin. It also provided coverage that a tinted moisturizer would have, which is second to none. To me, that wasn't enough coverage, considering I have a few acne scars. It also only lasts about 4-5 hours, even after setting it with powder. The only good thing this foundation did for me was that it evened out my skin tone, which any foundation can do for me, to be honest. I would recommend this to anyone who already has nice skin and only needs to even out their skin tone. I wasted so much money on this. No way am I going to purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. Here's my thoughts:
PROS:
-exact match to my skin, I'm neither a true cool or warm and the N4 matched me perfectly
-blends well
-nice medium coverage without ever looking cakey
-never made me breakout
CONS:
-Half an hour after applying my T-zone was an oily greasy mess! Even if I set with powder. I have combination skin which I wouldnt say is overly oily either
-Does not last long. Halfway through the work day it appears half gone. I'd be afraid to see what it would be like in the humid summer heat
-Packaging is horrible! The cap leaks and gets all over my makeup bag. Yuck! (and ive had several bottles, they all do this)

In a nutshell, loved this foundation but will not continue to purchase. The oiliness and poor staying power did it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Janelliee0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this foundation. I've used this 2-3 years ago but then stopped using this because I wanted to try other products. I started using this again about a week ago for the heck of it and surprisingly I forgot how great this really was! Sure its about medium coverage but that's what concealer is for! I love the finish to this kind of a powder finish. I find this foundation matches my skintone the best and this one NEVER breaks me out thats what I loved about it 2 years ago! The colour I got was N2 Classic Ivory. I used to be W2 but that one seemed a bit too yellow for me. For reference, I am about NW15/20