L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/25/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the texture of this foundation and it blends easily for me. I use the Warm shade range for my undertones. I do have light skin but I have a very noticeable yellow undertone (most yellow color corrector match my skin for concealer). I really really wanted to like this foundation but it oxidizes so bad on my skin. After about 3 hours it is this weird orange shade on my face even with a primer and setting it. Yes I am buying the correct shade for my skin. I've even tried using the Cool and Neutral shades and they still do the same thing. This foundation is oil free and always recommended for people with oily skin. I am keeping it because it can be mixed with other foundations like my Revlon Colorstay (makes it feel less heavy but still has full coverage) and Neutrogena Healthly Skin Enhancer (I prefer to mix these two when the weather isn't so hot or cold). I've never had a foundation oxidize this badly on my skin.
*** I am updating this review***

I did some research to test out some different ways to possibly help this foundation from oxidizing on my skin so badly. Having yellow/warm skin and being fair to light in my complexion makes it next to impossible to find a drugstore foundation. I tested out some different tricks that I learned. Seemed to help a little but I want to give it more time. I really love the texture and the color of this foundation so I hope this works

on 2/22/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

its not good for dry skin at all! it makes skin look very flakey.. but it might be good if you have really oily skin...

on 2/11/2012 11:04:00 PM

My True Match is W3, and it really is TRUE. :D I was shocked and somewhat suspicious at first, since I was highly doubtful such a light shade was actually my skin color, but I went ahead and purchased it anyways. Happily, it's precisely the color of my face (at least the skin in between all the freckles...). It's medium to heavy coverage, and a fairly thick liquid.
It's also quite blendable, but be sure (and this is a MUST) to moisturize and exfoliate any dry/flaky skin before applying, because this stuff will cling to flakes. However, on properly moisturized skin there are no problems. It's oil-free, which is definitely nice, and I haven't had any problems with it 'melting' off. Another thing I like about it is the subtle shimmer, which really does give your face a healthy glow. (Note: I don't use primer or setting powder.)
The only downsides to this foundation are the dreadful bottle design (way too much product comes out each time, no pump) and the price ($8 for a teeny bottle of drugstore foundation?! Really?!)
Verdict: DEFINITELY will repurchase. :)

on 2/10/2012 7:36:00 PM

Had a hard time matching this color to my skin. N3 was too light and N4 was too dark. So I mixed the two for a tolerable match. Nice coverage (medium to full) and stood up fairly well to my oily/combo skin as long as I never "touched" or brushed my face. This does not "stay" very well or last all day. I always use primer (Shishedo or Murad)
The package/bottle is nothing special - and requires a lot of product to get decent coverage.

on 2/6/2012 8:02:00 PM

I have to agree with other reviewers - this is not the foundation for dry skin, or even normal skin. I have normal skin and it makes my face look cakey and cracked when I smile. The great part is there are so many shades you will probably find your match. But I am sticking with my more expensive but much higher quality Lancome Lifting. It has a dewy finish and does not look mask-y on my face.

on 2/4/2012 10:39:00 PM

I used this foundation when I was in 9th grade, so it's been a while. What I remember is that this foundation was blendable, good color matches, not too orange looking, & didn't make me break out. The staying power was also pretty good. However, this foundation does emphasize on dry spots on your face. I do remember that. If you moisturize well, you shouldn't have any problems. This foundation can get cakey, but that's with most foundations. It's buildable coverage, so you can make this look natural depending on how much you use. I don't remember why I stopped using this, because it wasn't a bad foundation. But, I have used better foundations since then, so I probably won't ever go back to using this. Overall, this is a good quality foundation. But, nothing special. The bottle is also really small, it should be bigger for the price.

on 2/4/2012 5:51:00 PM

Got a great match to my skin- W3. coverage is light. still have to use concealer. Overall, I like.

on 1/25/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a few months.
The bottle is finally coming to an end.
I used the L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation with the L'Oreal True Match Powder and they worker perfectly.
Great product and I do plan on buying both in the future.

on 1/21/2012 9:26:00 PM

I was apprehensive about trying this foundation because of the mixed reviews on it. Since it was on sale, I thought why not? My one major peeve with this foundation is that it doesn't have a pump. Getting the perfect amount is a struggle and I always end up having too much. It comes with a decent amount of product, 1 FL. OZ. The color I chose matched my skin tone pretty well. The thing I liked about this foundation is that it looked like my actual skin with medium coverage. When I pair this with my L'oreal Studio Secrets Perfecting Base this lasts up to 14+ hours with no oiliness. Trust me, take this from the girl that usually looks like a grease ball. I found this foundation to be similar to my MAC Pro Longwear Foundation. I'd say if you're on the hunt for a cheap, good quality foundation try this!

on 1/16/2012 6:37:00 AM

I had a sample of this and was positively surprised! I didn´t expect much, as many drugstore foundations leave my skin overly shiny and don´t provide enough coverage. But this really evened out my skintone nicely, covered redness and had a nice natural, not too matte and not too shiny finish. I´m really considering buying a full size now.