December 22, 2014 | 920 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by iriskw

I used this product for a year and I broke out terribly. I had multiple pimples all over my face, especially on my forehead. Why use it for a year if it caused so much problems? At that time (which was 6 years ago), I was ignorant to the world of face products. Thank goodness my face cleared up after I stopped using this product, but it took months for the blemishes to finally disappear. I would never use Clinique again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2006 7:40:00 AM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have very oily skin, of the type that needs to be blotted every 90 minutes and requires serious cleanser. So when I say that this is a very drying cleanser, take me seriously.On the plus side, it cleanses well and requires very little for a rich lather. On the downside it reduces my normally sturdy skin to a tight, flaky mess. Will stick to Clinique's Liquid Soap Mild or Shiseido's White Lucent cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2006 6:50:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I love this product as a makeup remover. It removes every trace of makeup. Just do not get it into your eyes because it will burn. The texture is very thick and creamy, rinses easily and clean. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 2:53:00 PM More reviews by csjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser. I use this to take off my make-up before the Three Step System. It removes every stitch of make-up, (but then again I don't wear waterproof anything). I love the squeaky clean feeling and it doesn't feel stripped. Leaves my skin very soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently rediscovered this product because my skin care didn't seem to be working. I was getting severe breakouts on my chin, probably due to stress. Also the products I was using didn't give me that truly clean feeling. I purchased one for the sink area and one to keep in the shower & I make sure I use it twice a day. I also made some other minor changes in my routine, for example I occasionally also use the Clinique number 3 toner. My breakouts completely and quickly cleared up and have not restarted. My skin is very clean and comfortable. This is just the best way to cleanse the face. I will be using this product for many years I think.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 4:59:00 AM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

a little bit goes a long way and it leaves you feeling clean. very good for cleansing and i have oily acne prone skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used it this winter and it was ok for my combo skin.I have tried like all the cleansers on earth because I had skincare problems but this one was way very good.Its not gel thats why I might not buy again.Gel cleansers work better for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2006 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Girl4God

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ehhh...too drying for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This WAS my HG cleanser. I remember, the first time I used this was in college. I used my roommate's, and I fell in love with it. Although I was on a budget, I went out and bought it; everyday I looked forward to using this. I have oily acne-prone skin. This cleanser seems to tighten my skin, and it is a sign that the cleanser is stripping natural oil off my skin. That's not good for any type of skin because it will promote oil production. So I eventually stopped using this cleanser although I love the clean feeling I get.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 5:33:00 PM More reviews by sonya80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definately my #1 HG foam cleanser. It's cheapest of all of my favorite lists of foaming cleansers, and this works the best for me.
It's an upside down tube with huge hole, which I find it very convenient compare to other with tiny holes. I can just squeeze the tube slightly to get a huge dot of product, which is just the right amount of product for my face :)
It foams up to HUGE mountain of softest cloudy foam, yet it feels so silky-creamy on my skin. It's squeaky clean, but still my face are moist and non-drying. This is the only product I have repurchase over and over since high school, and I have tried almost all of the foaming cleansers out there, and nothing can hold a light to this baby. Even though this is my HG, and best of all, but I still buy other cleansers as well, since I get tired of them easily, but this is the only cleanser I would buy if I have to choose one and only. I can never say enough of this, and if you haven't tried it, I recommend you try this one for sure, unless you have dry skin. continued >>