April 19, 2014 | 980 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by adrienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For awhile, I only used this cleanser as a mask. I did not notice that it would calm any forming pimples I had, but the mask didn't do anything spectacular for me. I then began using as a cleanser and I'm quite impressed. It does a great job of riding my face of any gunk/makeup left on it at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by monesanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have oily oily oily skin.. this works soooo good... dried out my pimples but not my skin.. i wont recommend it if you're skin is dry/normal

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm from Canada and desperately want to try this product... I've looked in 3 places and they don't have it... is it discontinued? They have 2 other masks out.. invigorating and another one.. but not the clear pore one.... someone help!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by j_lynn

I actually have this on my face right now... lol. Last week, I started to break out worse than I normally do, and I went into panic mode, using lots of salicylic acid products to try to clear my pores. I think I've finally learned my lesson and realized that I'm one of the few that salicylic acid is just not good for. It tends to break me out so much worse, which it did this time. I started using this product as well as the neutrogena on the spot benzoyl peroxide cream to treat my breakouts, and they started to diminish immediately. Yes, I can see how especially when used as a mask, this product could be somewhat harsh on the skin. I have extremely resiliant skin, and i can use 10% benzoyl peroxide with barely any irritation, so this doesn't bother me at all. I love how I can feel this penetrating down into my pores. It feels clean and tingly and really seems like it is working. My breakouts immediately started to shrink and even deep, cystic pimples started to clear. This product is a lifesaver! I will definitely keep it on hand, and I hope it never loses its effectiveness on me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

2 stores I went to were out the Neutrogena 60 second scrub/mask so I bought this.

I didn't like it as much as the 60 second scrub/mask. I guess a SA cleanser works better for me than benzoyl peroxide.

Also, it stung my eyes bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by vietbeb

A couple of days ago I was breaking out in these HUGE painful cystic bumps and the salicylic acid in my Oxy pads weren't doing a darn thing. I was desperate so I looked through the medicine cabinet and found this. After washing my face with a seperate foaming cleanser to get rid of makeup, I spot treated with Clear Pore (rinsing it off before bed). When I woke up my pimples which were like welts were noticeably smaller in size and a lot less red!! My skin was super smooth too! This is truly a skin saver!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lstone8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like the benzoyl peroxide in this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by alidog

I agree in saying that this product is rather harsh... however if you are looking for clear(er) skin, it's great! I use it about once a week, and the day after I use it... my skin is always looking much better than it did the day before. I am 22, and have hormonal acne around my jawline. I use this product as a mask only, and leave it on about 10-20 minutes. I know that the lable only says 5 minutes, but I like to let it soak. My face IS bright red after use, and normally will feel really hot... but that goes away within an hour. I will use it the night before a big event, becuase I know it will leave my skin looking great the next day. My advise is to only use it at night, when you are not going out afterwords. I also suggest to use it longer than the bottle says for a really deep clean.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

Be really careful when buying this. I'm skeptical of ANY product that says WARNING MAY BLEACH HAIR. Um yeah, eye brows, hairline..great. This made my husband(with in 5 seconds) have a HORRIBLE allergic reaction. I mean puffed up face, red hot feeling and looking...horrible crap product. I hate buying drugstore crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by melgirl9876

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works so great! It's so refreshing and makes your face feel clean. It has a nice cool tingly feel to it. It gets rid of extra oil and the benzoyl peroxide definitely cleared up my acne and made my pimples smaller. The first time I used this, it cleared up my face almost completely! I think I got this for only 4-6 dollars.