MAC Lip Conditioner

4.2

Petrolatum, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cholesterol, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Castor Seed Oil, Squalane, Silica, Vanillin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Yellow 10 Lake

on 9/8/2002 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm a lip balm addict in a quest for the perfect lip balm. I'm still searching, but so far, this one is by far the best. Sinks into the lips really well, not too greasy, and doesn't smell obnoxious.

on 9/4/2002 9:50:00 AM

Very smooth and silky. Glides onto your lips and keeps it moisturized for around 2 hours before you apply a new coat. A slight cooling sensation experienced 1 min after I applied it but it soon faded away. I use it as a base for lipstick. It's wonderful! And the taste and smell is very slight. Not absolutely wonderful like the fruity lip balms from Body but a little like vanilla. I LOVE IT!

on 7/27/2002 12:52:00 AM

I love using this. I take it everywhere. Have gone through like 3 pots already. Havent tried the tube kind, but imagine its just as great.

on 6/13/2002 6:14:00 PM

Wonderful stuff!! Great smell and taste and a really nice texture.

on 5/19/2002 12:14:00 AM

This is a great lip conditioner. I would have to say that it is pretty similar to Kiehl's #1 lip balm. This one has a slightly minty feel to it though. It does do a great job of conditioning my lips. This is one of my faves as far as lip balms go =)

on 3/5/2002 8:06:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I have pots everywhere of it. It softens lips without being too sticky or too slimy! Definitely 2 thumbs up from me! Nice scent and good texture!!!

on 11/17/2001 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wish this product was more portable, and less expensive (Cdn. $9.50 for 15g *gasp*) but nevertheless I love it!! Applied with a lip brush, it lasts a super long time -- my lips feel amazing, lush, soft, supple!UPDATE - (Jan26/03) I am still using the same tub, and I use this everyday -- I have a little over a quarter of the tub left. I take back everything I said about the price -- it is SO worth it!! :)FURTHER UPDATE (ingredients): Petrolatum, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Tocopherol, Squalane, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cholesterol, Vanillin, Retinyl Palmitate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Flavor (Aroma), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 10 Lake (CI47005) continued >>

on 8/1/2001 12:41:00 AM

It's just a 15g pot of lip conditioner, but I love the feel of my lips the next morning. It's definitely better than Kiehl's Lip Balm #1.

on 6/30/2001 12:21:00 PM

I'm not really a lip balm freak, but as of late, I've decided to be good about it and after debating it for a little while, I decided to try this Lip Conditioner out. I looovvvvveee it! It's semi-glossy, stick-to-your-lips kind of balm (ie. doesn't do a disappearing act) that's not as greasy as Kiehl's. It also has a nice vanilla-y, minty scent. Super cheap for a good sized tub!

on 6/18/2001 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Rave for this lipbalm. It's one of the few that don't make my lips numb. Great texture and scent. A slight rant on the packaging, I think it could be cuter. And also, it's rather pricey at $8 USD, but this is one of the 3 lipbalms I can use without making my lips all funny-feeling.

Popular Lip Treatments