MAC Frost - Angel

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the color and texture of this lip stick!! It's so thick and smooth, and covers my almost red lips perfectly while looking perfectly natural. It's great topped with gloss and looks like soft naked lips if you don't use gloss. Perfect. I only gave it four lippies because I find it extremely drying and I have to wear blistex for a few days after I wear it...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have always loved this color-so pretty! Im nw20 blonde and this is very flattering on me, its not too bright or anything, just perfect. i love to pair this with a smokey eye and put clear lipgloss over this.

on 2/24/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

oh! this color is absolutely gorggeeeousss!! i can imagine this color looking beautiful on many skin tones. perfect light pink color without washing me out or looking too over the top. love love love it!

on 2/15/2010 3:02:00 AM

This color was recommended to me by a MAC artist when I asked her what's a good color to pair with smokey eyes. This was my first real lipstick ever believe it or not, so what the artist said goes in my book. Used this on and off for awhile, recently put it on again and the color is horrible. I don't know how I pulled this off before but this isn't a good color on my ultra fair skin, it completely washes me out and makes me.

on 2/12/2010 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

beautiful lipstick! it's actually my fav pink lipstick cause there's no obvious undertone... it's just a soft pink... well think strawberries and cream :D
it glides on very smoothly and even though im not a huge fan of frosts ... i still love this product
i would recommend to anyone... unless your on a strict budget cause they are a little bit expensive here in aus... like 35 bucks but thats ok if you want it that badly.

on 2/11/2010 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

One of my favourte lip colour of all time. I have quite pigmented lips, and quite a number of 'nude' lipsticks don't offer enuf coverage for me. On the other hand I don't want my lips to look dead either. This is the perfect nude pink, you can pair it up with dramatic smokey eyes or everyday makeup and it won't make you look OTT or washed out. Like in 2 weeks time I've used half of the product cuz I wore it everyday XD
texture-wise it's quite creamy n non-drying, you do need to top it up after a meal tho

on 2/7/2010 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color! It was a recent purchase after looking for a paler pink to wear day to day. I bought it with the gloss babysparks after the sales person at MAC said it was what Kim Kardashian wears. It's a safe color, a pretty pink that looks great with a more dramatic eye. Would definitely buy again.

on 2/6/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

So this is my first MAC lipstick and I am sold! I love how it looks under a gloss. I wear it with turkish delight and was a little scared seeing I am light skinned but its a beautiful pink nude finish! It lasts for quite some time. I find wearing Burts Bees gloss underneath helps with the smoothness of the l/s. I will for sure buy again, but I will also try other colours as well.

I wish I could love this color...but I can't! It doesn't look half-way to good on me (my skin-tone). This makes me very sad...but what can you do?!

on 2/4/2010 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This lipstick is so great for so many people, but it just doesn't work for me. It makes my lips look orange around the edges and chalky-pink in the middle. This is not as vibrant on me as on most people. My lips have almost no pigmentation, and on my fair NW15-20 skin, Angel washes me out. Sigh, I wish I could find the perfect pink lippie.

Popular Lipsticks