MAC Frost - Angel

on 2/7/2010 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color! It was a recent purchase after looking for a paler pink to wear day to day. I bought it with the gloss babysparks after the sales person at MAC said it was what Kim Kardashian wears. It's a safe color, a pretty pink that looks great with a more dramatic eye. Would definitely buy again.

on 2/6/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

So this is my first MAC lipstick and I am sold! I love how it looks under a gloss. I wear it with turkish delight and was a little scared seeing I am light skinned but its a beautiful pink nude finish! It lasts for quite some time. I find wearing Burts Bees gloss underneath helps with the smoothness of the l/s. I will for sure buy again, but I will also try other colours as well.

I wish I could love this color...but I can't! It doesn't look half-way to good on me (my skin-tone). This makes me very sad...but what can you do?!

on 2/4/2010 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This lipstick is so great for so many people, but it just doesn't work for me. It makes my lips look orange around the edges and chalky-pink in the middle. This is not as vibrant on me as on most people. My lips have almost no pigmentation, and on my fair NW15-20 skin, Angel washes me out. Sigh, I wish I could find the perfect pink lippie.

on 1/30/2010 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I wanted to try this because I researched and found that it's supposed to be similar to the cremesheen color Creme Cup. It certainly is! It's better for me, though, because the cremesheen formula sinks into the lines in my lips and just doesn't look right. I like Angel much better.

on 1/30/2010 10:47:00 AM

First, there is NO doubt that this lipstick is a pretty color that I wanted to love. It has a wonderful formulation and great quality and is over all a good product, hence the first 3 lippies. However, I have to be honest about the way it looks on me, a light NC 20/25 with kind of medium brown hair and medium brown eyes (not the dark black sultry kind). It's not the HG of lippes for everybody. Kim K has dusky skin and strong coloring and features. This soft, muted pink balances her out and softens her up and I can imagine anyone with really dramatic coloring like this (Im thinking "winters" l ike Penelope Cruz, Catherine Zeta Jones, COurtney Cox) would look beautiful in this. On me, the color just kind of blends into my skin. Even when I do a really dark dramatic eye, Iam sort of like, where are my lips? It doesn't make anything pop. I make it work by lining with dervish first and putting partial to pink on top, but on it's own...I'm not really rocking it.

on 1/28/2010 8:37:00 PM

I just received this lipstick in the mail today and I LOVE it!!! It's the perfect pink for me. I have blonde hair and a medium complexion. I used a light pink gloss on top and it gives you the perfect pale pink pout. I will definitely be stocking up on this one.

on 1/28/2010 4:49:00 PM

I just got this the other day after going to the MAC counter for a pinky lipstick I could wear in the daytime. I was originally going to get Creme Cup but it was sold out so I thought I'd give Angel a try and I've worn it every day since!

on 1/28/2010 4:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have NC40 skin and for some reason this lipstick just doesn't look that great on me, despite initially thinking that it would. The color alone is not wearable on its own, however when paired with a nude gloss, the color is more wearble since it is muted.

Another thing that really bothers me is the fact that this lipstick feels so unhydrating. Even when I pat the lipstick on (which is apparently the preferred method for lipsticks that can be chalky), it still seems to dry out my lips and emphasize the lines them.

on 1/26/2010 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was never really a lipstick person until I saw Kim K's tutorial and thought it looked so pretty so I decided to check it out! Normally, I am more into the gloss (super glossy lips). This was my first MAC lipstick that I purchased and I must say that I was very happy with it!! It is a lipstick that I use often, it can be worn in the daytime with a neutral eye or at night when you wanna glam it up with a sexy smokey eye. I bought it to go with MAC lip pencil in Stripdown and Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss....Love it!!

Popular Lipsticks