Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!
I use it EVERYDAY
And it lasts AGES.
Good for fixing makeup.
Good for refreshing face.
Good for after mosturising face.
Good after acne treatment.
Good for anything!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i use it as a toner most of the time, and other time i made mask using this spring water. it is a great product and the price is reasonable. you should always have one in summer. will repurchase.

i think it's a good product, very soothing and easy to use. but i don't find it's very useful. i bought this about 5 months ago, only used it for several times. i think it would be good for people who have dry skin and don't use foundation often. i just didn't find it useful at all for me, even in the winter!

Way over-priced, IMO. I used Retin-A back as a teenager and have suffered having red skin every time I'm out in the sun. And I'm talking about 5-min exposure here. Seems to work for lots of MUAers here, but sadly not for me. Perhaps this is purely for sensitive, not sensitized skin like mine.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This water helps my skin to feel much better when is irritated, it soothes and refreshes my skin, like after exfoliating or removing makeup or even after shaving my legs. I can actually feel my skin nourishing from this in short and long term. Definitively a MUST-HAVE!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I totally believe in this stuff! I'd been spraying this on after cleansing and before toning for a long time and never really knew if it was making a difference or not. It's when i run out of it that i realize how great it is. When I don't use it my face is redder and itchier. I got a mean rash about 2 months ago from make up and using this and the nov lotion together really helped.
What SHOCKED me tho is that 3 weeks ago I got my first reeeeeeally bad sunburn in like, 15 years (forgot to put uv on) on my arms, and when i went to the pharmacy to get aftersun care lotion the pharmacist told me to spray this stuff on... Hrm. ok. I thought it was weird and didn't understand why he woulnd't give me medicine...but It took about a week for my sunburn to heal and the surprising part is that I didn't peel. at all. It was ichy for a little while but the avene water stopped me from scratching my arms and making it worse, and I'm wondering if it's not the reason why my skin didn't peel...Either way, I'm sold. It's also very refreshing. I always spray it on when i come home from work or during the day when i'm hot and it feels so nice.
I'd recommend this product to anyone.

I love this product for one main reason - it actually prevents makeup from oxidizing. Was initially skeptical but it not only set my makeup in the morning but it didn't oxidize from morning to night.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Recently had a nasty allergic reaction which caused the skin around my eyes to get itchy, red and peeling. Spritzing this water on relieves the burn of the itch! A lifesaver.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I bought this at SDM for around $21 for a big size. I use La Roche Posay thermal spray and I love it. I was just looking for a bigger spray and the S.A told me about avenue. I really wanted to like it, but I find that it leaves my skin feeling sticky. The LRP never did that to me. It didn't irritate my skin or anything but the stickiness after bothers me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I like to use this after washing my face, it's very soothing. I mist it on, blot it a little with a towel, and then apply my moisturizer. It helps give my skin an extra moisture boost and helps calm irritation from washing. **UPDATE** 5/27/09-have switched to the La Roche Posay version and prefer it so I'm changing the rating from a 5 to a 4.

Popular Face Skincare Products