April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lala52

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am also loving this foundation. Play around with it. I have large pores on my nose and this helped fill them in and then I dust some bare minerals ( or any finishing powder) on my nose which also helps diminish them. I use it all over even my eyes and blend into my neck. Covers any age/sun spots without looking cakey. I do use a little moisturizer where I need it about 5 - 10 minutes ahead before I apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Paola620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation ! It has a very good coverage and it last for the whole day. It is matte and I love the pumping packaging. It is great for combination skin. I also use it sometimes as a concealer because the coverage is so awesome ! Love this product !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by behappyforsure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for a month now and I love it! It's full coverage but it doesn't feel like it's heavy or anything like that. They had a good selection of shades to choose from - and luckily one in mine! I bought it at walmart where it was a little less that $10 dollars but have seen it elsewhere for $13 so it can be a little pricey for drugstore foundation. But personally, I think it's totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by katie0804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation is only okay. I've found that it tends to look a little cakey, even when you only use a little bit. The great thing about it though is that it's great for covering redness, and I really do like that about it. The color is good and it's blends easily, so overall it's a pretty good product. The pump can make it a little bit harder to get the right amount of product, but it's a lot cleaner that using a regular bottle where you pour it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Erinjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, This foundation is pretty much the best I have tried. This product stayed on my skin all day, leaving it pretty much flawless. Although I sometimes do have to reapply if I am going out at night or whatever, I can say that it stays on for at least 7 or 8 hours without the need of reapplication. This product made my skin feel smooth and look fresh all day long. It has sort of a matte appearance, so it is great because my skin usually looks oily in some areas. It covered up of all I'm my red spots and skin impurities, while making it look like I have no makeup on. I could easily say that this is a miracle makeup.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by foreverstella21

First off, a huge THANK YOU to Covergirl for making one of the only drugstore foundations with a pump. This is a huge huge huge plus and really wish Revlon would follow their tracks.

This foundation comes in a generous range of shades, so you'll find your pick. I love the finish that it gives me, semi-matte almost dewy look. It looks very refreshing on and doesn't look like you have too much makeup on.

It also smells nice too. It's a very fresh scent and is not over perfumey. This would be good for those who don't enjoy strong scents from foundation, the scent here is very light yet not sickening.

I also LOVE how it feels so lightweight on the skin! Despite this, it provides a pretty good amount of medium coverage, but can be sheered out or built up making this a great versatile product.

One of my holy grail foundations! Love this better than my Urban Decay Naked Foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Isioma29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got this yesterday in a shade 875 (soft sable) and i applied it with my elf powder brush. Right after putting it on, i noticed it was kind of ashy but after a while, i guess it oxidized quickly so it blended in quite nicely. The packaging is superb and it is quite blendable and buildable. Would purchase again although the price is a little outrageous for the size.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

Awesome foundation! Its super creamy and silky. It doesnt feel heavy and cakey on. It feels like a high end foundation. Coverage is medium to full. Its my favorite foundation.its also Very long lasting. I Recommend this to everyone and I will be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm actually quite a fan of this product. Tim has great coverage and lasts all day despite my super oily skin. I do still get shiny throughout the day, but that happens no matter what I wear. This foundation also doesn't leave me with annoying blackheads at the end of the day, which is a huge plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

-Good coverage
-Looks natural, doenst feel like im wearing any foundation
-convenient packaging (pumps ftw !!)
-Lots of coloors
-Its not expensive

I didnt find any down sides to it, except that im not sure about how it lasts on :)