April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Callmezetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this product isn't horrible nor is it amazing. I bought it because I'm not very big on wearing foundation in the summer (I get huge pores if it's hot out) and I thought it would be a very light weight foundation with semi-good coverage. I got the lightest shade and it was completely orange. I have light skin with red undertones so when I tested it on my hand I thought it wouldn't matter but it turned me orange. the texture is very liquidy and oily even when I use powder. it does not last throughout the day, and I would not repurchase this item.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was torn between Maybelline and L'oreal for BB cream. Decided to try Maybelline because they had more of a color selection than L'oreal, and it was the same price, so I went for it.
It's not a bad product, but if you're looking for even almost medium coverage, this is not for you. BB cream is meant to be more of a primer/hydrating cream--not a foundation.
First let me say that I do not usually have oily skin. I guess you could say I'm combo because the lower parts of my cheeks to my jaw area get dry, while my nose gets oily. A tad "oily" on my forehead too. But I'm not too bad. I only applied this product to the cheek part around my nose, my nose, and under my nose--the places I get red. Maybe it was the "hydrating" aspect of the product, but when I looked in the mirror an hour later, I couldn't believe how oily my nose was. I applied some powder on it, and it looked fine, but then an hour later it was oily again. :/
It didn't really cover the red areas really...But it evened out my skin more. [C'mon guys what do we expect for around $7?] Overall I liked it, but I'd recommend this more for people who have dry to really dry skin. I don't think it's "runny"--I thought it was normal for this kind of thing..It's not super buildable..The "blurs imperfections" bit is partially true, though, because it made it so that the big pores on my nose didn't look as visible..I must say that I think it gave me at least two or three semi-small pimples..I'm pretty sure it was the Maybelline that did that.
Overall, it's nice if you don't really wanna look like you're wearing "makeup", while at the same time hydrating, putting on sunscreen, and sorta evening out your skin. :) Although, I would recommend this for more dry skin, OR as a winter bb cream for the oily ones like me. ;)
After this runs out, however, I'm going to try the L'oreal BB Cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for something light weight for the summertime so I bought this BB cream in Deep (im NW45)since this is the cheapest cream I've seen so far & to see what the hype is about BB creams.

Pros: Great if you have no imperfections & need VERY light coverage, the price, good if ur running late.
Cons: Doesn't cover imperfections, runny fluid.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by aporia

I love this stuff. It smooths out my skin tone but lets enough of my natural variations show through that it doesn't look fake or overly made up. In fact, it really doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup at all--just looks like I have better skin than I actually do. I dot on concealer for any blemishes. I can see how for people who are used to wearing foundation, it might not provide enough coverage, but for my purposes it works great. Also, it doesn't break me out (a miracle), and I've had no problems with the color changing throughout the day. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by JazzyCloud

I bought this BB cream in Light/Medium Sheer to replace my L'Oreal BB cream when it ran out. I really liked the L'Oreal one but was looking for something with some more moisture and SPF while still having at least a little coverage.

This Maybelline BB cream is not awful. But it does not do anything it claims. It is runny, wattery and hard to work with. The color matched my skin tone but to be honest I think it would match ANYONE'S skin tone because it has NO coverage. It just disappears.

I am going back to my L'oreal BB cream. I will probably use this Maybelline BB cream as a base (because it does have SPF) and then put my L'Oreal BB cream over it. But once the Maybelline runs out, I will NOT buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This is a great BB cream for dry skin. I am able to use it without any problem in the winter timer when my skin is dry however in the summer I am a grease ball. It definitely needs to be set, the coverage is light but it will even out your complexion. Do not reccomend for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by person60

My very first BB. To be honest i really did not think it would be that great of a product but it was on sale. So i bought it to see what the hype people been driving crazy for. And just as what i thought i did not like this, product it fades and makes my skin looks shiny and the feel oily, even with a powder. BB creams are useless in my opinion it just like tinted moisturizer but with a new name and its just crap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst "BB cream" ever. Like most BB creams in the North American market it's just tinted moisturizer. First opened this tube and it was runny as hell. It was gloopy, sloppy, and just awful. It felt really greasy on my skin and I feel like it didn't provide adequate coverage. I had high hopes for this because I know a lot of WOC who praise this BB cream for having diverse range of colours but honestly, I'm not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by LauraDonskoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, the price and quality of this product is good. Like most of the BB creams it does not have a good coverage. It slightly evens the skin tone, it has spf which is great, especially in summer. What I like about it the most, is the fresh finish. It does not make your skin look matt like a paper, the skin looks as if you're just out of the shower - very fresh and glowing. One disadvantage is that it does not control oil at all, so if you have an oily or mixed skin, take oil blotting paper with you to fix your face during the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xosoxo

Sucks. Its rubbing colored water on face. No thanks.