November 22, 2014 | 1607 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by springbreez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!! After I saw it in one of Macbarbie07's videos I had to get it and it seemed like I was waiting forever but I finally found it today!! I have Hot tamale which is perfect for my NC30 Complexion! It gives me the perfect flush and to be honest, I am secretly obsessed with touching it!! Hot tamale is similar to Stila's Convertible Color in Petunia which I have been looking for a dupe for but I prefer this blush which is way cheaper too!! LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seemed like forever I was waiting for these to arrive at my local Walmart!! When i finally saw them on display (unexpectedly) I was ecstatic. I cheated and read the reviews before going down so i knew that the lighter colors would be pretty sheer. I got 2: Pink Plum and Hot Tamale (one light and one bright). Pink plum is a gorgeous cooler pink color. It's virtually undetectable on my skin... unless I pretty much pile it on. I could probably use this as a highlight color so it's not too bad. Hot Tamale was the complete opposite. It's EXTREMELY pigmented and quite daunting when I applied it to my cheeks (even with a light hand). I had to use a brush to buff/defuse the intense color. It's a bright red (kinda fuschia) color that i find doesn't go too well with my complexion (MAC NC 20-25) The texture of these blushes are like no other. They are kinda spongy/squishy feeling. Very soft, smooth and silky to apply. I am glad I bought these cuz i don't have anything like these blushes in my collection, but I won't repurchase. The color pay off for the lighter colors (which compliment my skin a lot more) are non existent, and the darker/brighter colors do not work well with my skin. Too bad... I was really hoping to love these blushes :(

***UPDATE*** Unlike most reviewers, I find that this applies better with a brush. It blends better and deposits great pigmentation!! Doesn't last super long on the skin tho. Maybe a few hours...that's it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Hawksgirl

I bought this in Orchid Hush and Pink Plum (it was buy one get one 50% off). I love the concept, however the blush was not what I expected. I love the Dream Mousse blushes, but these are not my favorite. I tried to apply it with my fingers and a brush. It is not pigmented at all. This is to be noted: the store I purchased this at had the Dream Mousse blushes on clearance, I hope it is not being discontinued!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I bought this in the lilac color.. For the life of me I can not figure this product out. The color will not show up. Maybe a sheen of where I placed it? The formula is kind of cool. It truly is "bouncy". I can't get it to work for me. I've only tried it once and the pan looks like it was mauled by an animal. Oh well. You win some and lose some.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by LEGP1017

I really love this blush. I have really fair skin, so I got 05 fresh pink, and it looks great. It really is bouncy, and it goes on really well. I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by animalgal808

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these blushes. I have very fair skin, My skin tone is NC15 I find that these blushes are highly pigmented on my fair skin. They give an amazing amount of color and never make my skin itchy. Overall i am in love with this product. I much prefer them over any MAC,NYX or high end blush. by far THE BEST blush i have EVER tried!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Deodand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually review products, but I came in to support Dream Bouncy Blush. I love the texture and the low pigment level of this blush. I don't want a sparkly, shiny face, just to have a healthy glow, and Peach Satin provided it. I am an NC15 so I have the common problem of having to be very careful with blushes so I don't look like a clown. DBB blends in beautifully and the edges of the blush just disappear.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I have the color Plum Wine. I love how it's actually bouncy. The color is very pretty and flattering on my medium/tannish skin tone. It doesn't break me out, either. It is a bit sheer, but it's easy to build up the color, and is very blendable. I don't know if I'll buy it again, since I love switching things up, but I may.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I just bought Coffee Cake, because the others all appeared to be scary neon pink. Coffee Cake is a gorgeous, pearly bronze shade. It looks like the perfect rosey tan shade on my light olive skin, and the sheen it leaves makes a nice highlight. Really pretty and such an interesting product. Most of them at Target had been opened and "bounced" I guess people couldn't resist checking them out. Be careful that yours is still sealed before purchase. The color lasts well, but I have dry skin, so I don't have much trouble with color sliding off. It's a little difficult to blend due to the dry/slippy texture, but once you get the hang of it, it's really lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by c2keri

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm an NC 17.5 (truly.) The best way to describe how this stuff works on me is to compare it to a bad boyfriend: even when it shows up, I'm left wondering what the point is. Remember, I'm pale, so when I tell you the Coffee Cake shows up on my skin, but Rose Petal doesn't - it's a pigment issue. So, I tried some of the darker ones...meh. Mine are going back.

If you can make this work, good for you. I wanted to love them, but life is to short to stay in a relationship that doesn't work for me - even with makeup.

35 out of 41 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No