October 31, 2014 | 1577 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by animalgal808

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these blushes. I have very fair skin, My skin tone is NC15 I find that these blushes are highly pigmented on my fair skin. They give an amazing amount of color and never make my skin itchy. Overall i am in love with this product. I much prefer them over any MAC,NYX or high end blush. by far THE BEST blush i have EVER tried!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Deodand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually review products, but I came in to support Dream Bouncy Blush. I love the texture and the low pigment level of this blush. I don't want a sparkly, shiny face, just to have a healthy glow, and Peach Satin provided it. I am an NC15 so I have the common problem of having to be very careful with blushes so I don't look like a clown. DBB blends in beautifully and the edges of the blush just disappear.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I have the color Plum Wine. I love how it's actually bouncy. The color is very pretty and flattering on my medium/tannish skin tone. It doesn't break me out, either. It is a bit sheer, but it's easy to build up the color, and is very blendable. I don't know if I'll buy it again, since I love switching things up, but I may.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I just bought Coffee Cake, because the others all appeared to be scary neon pink. Coffee Cake is a gorgeous, pearly bronze shade. It looks like the perfect rosey tan shade on my light olive skin, and the sheen it leaves makes a nice highlight. Really pretty and such an interesting product. Most of them at Target had been opened and "bounced" I guess people couldn't resist checking them out. Be careful that yours is still sealed before purchase. The color lasts well, but I have dry skin, so I don't have much trouble with color sliding off. It's a little difficult to blend due to the dry/slippy texture, but once you get the hang of it, it's really lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by c2keri

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm an NC 17.5 (truly.) The best way to describe how this stuff works on me is to compare it to a bad boyfriend: even when it shows up, I'm left wondering what the point is. Remember, I'm pale, so when I tell you the Coffee Cake shows up on my skin, but Rose Petal doesn't - it's a pigment issue. So, I tried some of the darker ones...meh. Mine are going back.

If you can make this work, good for you. I wanted to love them, but life is to short to stay in a relationship that doesn't work for me - even with makeup.

35 out of 41 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by foxy123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Adverstising claims for this product sounded so amazing I couldn't help myself from buying one the instant I saw it. What a disappointment for SO many reasons! Maybelline advertises "bouncy fresh color that lasts" but the texture doesn't feel fresh at all. It feels like dried out putty. I kept trying to build and blend but there was NO color registration (I thought it was supposed to melt like a cream?). I was left with a layer of frosty pearl on my cheeks and my skin looked awful. It highlighted every possible imperfection. On top of that, the formula contains Talc as the first ingredient and also contains Mineral Oil. In other words...if my skin wasn't broken out to start, it will be soon. If I could give this product 0 lippies, I would.YUCK.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by gabie1

i have two of these (one is hot tamale which i havent used and i have i believe 20 i forgot the name but its a nice pink) i like this blush cause it gives me a nice color. i just dont know how to apply it because i dont like using my fingers to apply makeup cause i feel like it will make my skin oilier than it is and my stippling brush is to flimsy and takes forever to apply. i need a better brush for this. i like this ill repurchase it or try the other maybelline dream blushes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by GLou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the reviewer below, I bought this after seeing Emily's vlog on Beauty Broadcast (plus it was on sale). I purchased "05 Fresh Pink" and "20 Peach Satin". Both colors appear pigmented in the package, but not so much when it is applied to the cheeks. It's easy to apply. And the strange bounciness gel/cream like texture makes it sorta fun. Nevertheless, I think I would stick with my Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush as my drugstore cream blush. I just hope Maybelline doesn't plan to replace this product and discontinue their Dream Mousse Blush.

If you plan to try it, buy it on sale since it's about $7.99 at retail price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by karlanee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw a review of this on Beauty Broadcast vlog recently and was intrigued. I have large pores and somewhat oily skin that doesn't usually take too kindly to cream blushes. However, as I age and my skin is changing, I've wanted to find one that works for me. I bought this at WalMart in Rose Petal color. I'm an NC-15 so blush can quickly overpower my whole face. This is probably my new favorite blush of any kind. I love the texture, I love how easy it is to put on, I love the buildability of this product and the fact that it is NATURAL not sparkly. I don't do sparkles. It seems to last fairly well throughout the day and just gives a nice subtle, flesh-toned glow to my skin. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love these. I think I bought all of them except the brown looking one. These are easy to blend and give a really pretty glowy color to my cheeks. Hot Tamale looks scary in the pan but look pretty when applied. I use a 180 brush to apply, I don't use my fingers. These are great layered under a powder blush to give it more staying power. This is a winner from Maybelline.