Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

3.4

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin 1 Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.

on 6/9/2006 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now. I think it's an above average cleanser that doesn't really dry out my skin. I use retin A so my skin gets pretty dry. My HG cleanser, J&J head to toe, is too big to travel with, so I bought this when I went on vacation. I think the salicylic % is too low for it to clear up anyone's skin by itself, but at least it's not drying. I've only been use it for a short time so I haven't experienced problems with the pump as some of the reviewers have mentioned. I would repurchase because of the reasonable price (I think $6 or $7 at walmart), but it's nothing special.

I've been using this for 3-4 years in the morning only. I love how its a foam so its really light and perfect as my morning cleanser. Although I have tried other things, I always always come back to this. Yes, I know the pump eventually gets jammed but its a small minor detail I'm willing to overlook. So I'll delegate it HG status...for now.

on 5/25/2006 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received this product from my sister to try it out. At first it was alright but after using it for a long time i noticed small dark bumps in my face....i think i'm alergic to salicylic acid but it didn't go to waste because my husband is currently using it and it work wonders for him. Definitely not for me!

I hate this. I was so greasy and shiny all day after washing with this in the morning. I broke out a little bit as well. I always donate my rejected products to my boyfriend, and he didn't want this one either

on 5/8/2006 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I didn't really like this cleanser, I actually think it is clogging my pores and causing me to break out.

on 4/14/2006 9:36:00 PM

I couldn't find my HG cleanser (Clean & Clear Makeup Removing Cleanser) so I grabbed this one and was very impressed! I had a couple of clogged pores that I had been spot treating for a month now with no luck and after just a few days of using Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming cleanser the little bumps are gone! My skin is very soft and clear now. I may have found a new HG!

I really like this product. it doesn't do anything really special for my skin but it keeps my skin looking good and i use it every day. i've stopped using it a couple of times in hopes of finding something better, but i always find myself coming back to this. it clears up the very few blemishes that i get , which is good because i dont get enough that i need an acne cleanser, but i do get one every once in a while. i think the salicylic acid helps. i think aveeno products are pretty good quality and im curious to try their other face products. definetly will repurchase (i already have several times).

on 3/28/2006 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I've been using this for several years now. I love that it's very gentle on my skin and I love the foam! It really cleans deep down without drying my skin out. It doesn't seem to stop working after a while like other cleansers I've used. Also, I haven't had the problem with the pump either with the last few bottles I've purchased. I think the Aveeno people have been listening!

on 3/26/2006 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good every-day cleanser. I liked the foam and I also liked that it came with a cap (less leakage!) And it didn't make me break out, so that was fantastic. I'd buy it again.

on 2/20/2006 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice. Cleared up my skin with no breakouts, irritation or dryness. My new favorite cleanser.