October 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by annie108

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I know a lot of people complain that BB cream is just a trendy new term for a tinted moisturizer. To me though, BB cream is what I always wanted but never got from tinted moisturizers (and I tried many, including the popular Tarte and Laura Mercier).

The Skin79 pink BB cream is my favorite because it has a bit more coverage and less shine than some others I've tried (like Dr Jart). I have very pale skin, and the color works well for me. My tanner (maybe NC-25) sister can also wear it, although it takes a minute for it to settle into her correct skin color. It provides coverage that looks totally natural but actually covers my redness and blemishes, which is what I always found regular TMs to be lacking.

The sunblock works really well too. I'm always skeptical and try to use a separate sublock (I burn easily) in addition to my foundation, but one day I left the house wearing only my skin79 BB cream, unexpectedly ended up sitting in the sun for 3 hours, and my face didn't get any noticeable sun, even though my bare arms totally burned.

I love the packaging. It's cute and pumps out nicely. I bought mine on amazon pretty cheaply (was kind of concerned about it being fake, but even if it is a fake, I still like it).

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Kirbyness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been reading how great this is for weeks and I finally decided to order it from Ebay. I was worried it would be a fake one, but thankfully it's the real deal.
Never regretted it! It does look really weird when you first put it on, the grey cast really threw me. But after a bit it dried and seemed to change to my skin tone. I am really pale and this is the closet match of make up I've ever found. (baring my old HG Almay)
When I take it off at night, my skin does seem to look better!
It hasn't caused any breakouts so far (have been using it for about a month) or clogged pores which I adore.
The coverage is pretty good as well, I have red marks from eczema outbreaks and also from acne, this covers them well.
Will definitely be using this over summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jmshb01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im nw20 with super dry skin and I love this stuff. Its cute and medium coverage. I feel the shade matches me perfectly. Feels nice and lightweight, no smell. I got it from the skin79 American website. Its pricey but its come with alot of product and I think its worth it. Have I noticed a change in my skin? Not quite but I don't use it everyday to be honest. But I like it and one of my sisters who used it loved it. She said it was so good she;ll prob buy it and even though shes alot darker than me it matched her perfectly as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is AH-mazing!! I had already ordered it online when I noticed people saying it was very light, and made them look ghostly, so I was very scared and somewhat regretted it. But when it got here, I was so happy to discover if you place it UNDER your foundation (if you use foundation), it looks amazing! It really helps even out your skin tone and is also like a concealer in a way. The packaging is fantastic, and one of the best I've seen with a nice pump. Definitely recommend this! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love bb cream in general (not the fake tinted moisturizers which claim to be bb cream). This was the first one I ordered and I love it. It makes my face smooth and I just love the way it feels. It perfectly matches my complexion too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by arminaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this BB cream! After reading so many good reviews about this product, I decided to order it off of amazon.

It gives me the coverage I want, is long-lasting, lightweight, and looks great on dry skin. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, and I thought I had hit the jackpot with Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation. As much as I love that product, it can catch on the dry patches of my face, even after exfoliating and moisturizing. The BB cream, on the other hand, looks flawless even if my skin is exceptionally dry. It also matches my skin tone nicely. It goes on with a grayish tint at first, but after a few minutes looks normal.

For the quality, you can't beat the price - I got it for $10.00 off amazon. I'll definitely be repurchasing once I run out. It'll be a must-have for me this summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

OK. i have tried this product for months now, so im pretty sure im qualified to give a thorough and unbiased review. as others have mentioned, the color is a bit pale for us medium/olive toned girls, and tends to look grayish cast, but it goes away after a few minutes when it fades into your skin. this bb cream doesnt leave me greasy which i like. BUT when it is worn alone, i find it fades off after a few hours! this never happens to me with any other powders/foundations etc. i dont like it alone because it hardly lasts me 4 hours. i also dont think it delivers on its promises of "triple" functions i.e. whitening, wrinkle reduction. etc. i have seen nothing of the sort and i have re-continued using my wrinkle creams because this product doesnt deliver on those promises at all. i dont want to throw this product away and i like that it has spf 30 but the only way i can think to use it and integrate it into my daily beauty routine is to use it solely as a "primer". i basically wash my face, pat dry, put this product on my face and wait for it to dry then i apply my foundation over it. it does an okay job this way but still not as great as when i use my regular sephora brand primer + foundation -it lasts me all day. the bb cream just doesnt last and thats my biggest problem with it, plus i dont see any of the 3 functions it promises. i dont want to use it alone and it doesnt have enough coverage to be a tinted moisturizer type of product for me (and i dont have any pimples and very very minimal acne scars...maybe like 2 total for my whole face and theyre pretty much faded anyway)-so what im saying is, if someone like me who doesnt have any skin problems like discoloration, scarring, acne says it doesnt have coverage, it REALLY doesnt have coverage!!! for me, this wasnt the *miracle* product it was hailed to be. good thing i got it for only like $15 online bc if it was expensive i would have been mad, based on its underwhelming performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by junibee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. Leaves my skin smooth and it smells great. It really evens out my skintone, and I do notice my skin feels softer and smoother after continuous use. The packaging is great, sleek, and very cute. Looks great on my dresser. Buying this product off of ebay is probably the cheapest way to go, and if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for it to ship from Korea, it is definitely a steal. BB creams usually only need a tiny pea amount for each use, so this will last you a long time. Would def recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by shumster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the first and only BB cream I tried, based on makeupalley reviews. I have very oily asian skin. I'm also a runner and I love being outdoors so I get fairly tan. This BB cream, as the sole BB cream I've tried, is good, but not exactly what I was looking for. It doesn't keep me as matte as Revlon Colorstay foundation, more of a dewy finish. I usually use it as a daily foundation everywhere but my t-zone to even out my skintone, where I use a mattifier and my Revlon Colorstay. I find that it transfers fairly easily onto collars and such which can be annoying and I also have a slightly white-ish cast, but for being a SPF product, it's not too pronounced. If I don't find another BB Cream that is more oil-controlling, I may consider repurchasing this again since I have noticed some improvement in the overall condition of my skin and for the daily SPF benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Jnnnfrx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After using this for almost a year I've finally finished my bottle of this and thought I'd do a review
Pros:
- Super light on the skin, I forget it's there a lot.
- Almost no coverage, this might be a con for some people but I love that I can wear this under anything.
- Transfer free
- Lasts FOREVER, I used this almost everyday and it took me a year to finish.
- Leaves your skin feeling really soft but firm but not overly moisturising.
- Packaging, super cute and pump is nice and sanitary. Also, the design is really cool too because you can throw it around in your bag when you're travelling but it wont pump out product everywhere.
- Works well on a large variety of skin types. I have a few dry skinned friends who love this and I love this and have oily skin.

Neutral:
- Price, here in Australia it's $40 in some stores, but I guess you could just get it online for cheaper. The reason why I'm neutral to this is because it lasts so freaking long, I wouldn't mind if the regular price was $40!

Overall, freaking awesome product, HG for me. I don't know what I would do without this because it's just awesome. Definitely one worth trying if you're interested in BB creams. :)