This really evens out my skin tone and helps minimize my pores. My skin just looks better in general. I have tried tons of BB creams and foundations and this is one is by far my favorite. I even got my mom and friend hooked (and their skin is much lighter than mine). It works for all of us. Great product!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I began using this because the Garnier BB cream made me curious about trying more BB creams. I have oily skin with enlarged pores on my cheeks and so far this works really work for me. I do like to use the DHC Water Based Moisture under this because it allows me to smooth the BB cream out better when I apply it. I'm glad that I read the reviews on here before attempting to apply it because it does come out greyish and I think that I would have given up on it if I hadn't known that. Once it oxidizes, it is a great match for my skin. I bought it from the Skin79 website because I wanted to make sure that I got the real thing. They shipped quickly. Once I started wearing this every day I got curious about their Hot Pink Sun Protect Beblesh Pact and ordered that too. I apply that with a foundation brush over the BB cream and I like the results very much. My husband says my skin looks "clean" when I use these two products. I love the packaging for the BB cream because it seems very hygienic. I have already repurchased and have bought other Skin79 BB creams for my mother and sister.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was hesitant to use this product knowing that it has only 1 shade.lucky i am quite fair for a Filipino.
So far, it is long lasting, matched my skin tone, made my face glow.
Definitely gonna purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i really like it for everyday use,when you dont want lots of make up and you want more natural fresh look.this dont covers so much ,but for me it's ok.i have some large pores and little blemishes and i use everyday the bb cream and some concealer and after the mac minerilize skin finish natural.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now...I really like it but there are a few problems.
THE GOOD
I have fair skin but take a good golden glow in the sun, like previous folk have mentioned when I first pumped this out the tube I though "oh no" its grey...really grey but a thin layer on the skin and within a minute it was my exact skintone (this never happens for me foundations and tinted moisturisers are either too light or too dark). The finish is sheer and natural but it covers any redness really well, it doesn't however cover my dark acne scarring on my chin and I do need to pop a touch of extra concealer on there.
THE BAD
My one and only complaint about this product is that I cant wear this product without moisturiser as my skin is just too dry. When I do use moisturiser by midday my face is an oil slick. Bad but completely manageable with blotting and a little extra setting powder throughout the day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this is the first bb cream I own. at first I tried my mom's vip gold and decided to buy this because this is the one for oily skin. it is too light for me but it oxidizes pretty close to my skin tone. I use it everyday to school and my friends said that my face looks brighter. I also noticed that using this gradually evens out my complexion. very reccomended!
UPDATE: I just started using Ponds Clear Balance Oil Control Facial Foam this morning, and the matte result definitely prolong the wear of the bb cream and reduce the oily look on your skin. I finished getting ready at 6.30 AM and my skin still looks amazing at 5 PM.

Gray comments are pretty accurate, but for me, applying a thin layer allows it to oxidize to my skin tone fairly quickly. Anything too thick and I end up looking like I belong in a Twilight movie.

The consistency is nice and smooth and the thing I like the most about it is that my dry spots don't show up as much as they do with other bb creams and foundations. It's pretty long lasting with medium coverage that stays on. Definitely a good everyday wear type of make up!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ohkay, I seriously loved this BB cream for the longest time. I praised it, even recommended it to co-workers, but now I regret even buying it. At first this product was like a gift from God. My skin felt amazing and never looked so flawless. I thought I surely found my HG BB cream. Then a few months passed, and I started to notice little under the skin blemishes all along my jawline and forehead. Thinking it might just be a flaw in my skin care routine I changed everything from my moisturizer to toner BUT my beloved BB cream. After all, that staple of a product could do no wrong, right? Nope... Terribly wrong. After subsiding my breakouts for what I believed to be a periodic hormonal teenage thing we all go through in life I continued to use the product for another month. That's when things went baaaaaaaad. I began to form cystic lumps all over my forehead and very painful black heads along my jaw. And that's when I put two and two together ad realized... My adored BB cream caused my skin to look the worst it's ever been. :( I'm still attempting to get my skin under control from the breakouts that happened weeks ago.

Moral of the story ladies and gents, Skin79 Pink Label BB cream will seem like a gem. It'll make your skin feel amazing and look so impeccable for a little chunk of time. Then BOOM! That's when it'll hit you with clogged pores and painful breakouts. So please, don't be naive and stupid like I was. Save your skin. This is not your saving grace. It's your skins worst nightmare!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the only BB cream I've tried so far and I really like it! It's lightweight and leaves a dewy finish to the skin. I was a little afraid of the dewy finish b/c parts of my face tend to get oily during the day, but I haven't had much trouble with this one. It evens out my skintone, but there's really not much coverage. If you want to cover blemishes, you'll have to also use a concealer or maybe this just won't be what you're looking for. It does have a grayish tint when you pump it out, but after sitting a few minutes on my skin, the gray tint goes away. I don't like that it only comes in one color, but it works on my skin for now; it might not as the summer goes on. Also, I love the packaging! It's so bright and cute and the pump is easy to control how much you use. I would definitely recommend giving it a try as it didn't cost too much; I found mine on Amazon for about $10.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this product initially, but unfortunately it caused some yucky cystic breakouts around my chin and mouth (I rarely break out). It also made me really oily in just a few hours, and I have relatively normal skin.

Going back to my safe old Revlon Colorstay foundation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials