April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Pink Label

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sartra118

I have moderate acne with lots of scars and redness. After hearing the beauty gurus rave about BB creams and learning more about how big of a hit they are in Korea, I decided to give it a try. Amazon's Seoul Glamour sold it for around $9 bucks and another few bucks for shipping (cheapest place I've found that sells the real product). I've been using it almost everyday for 3 weeks now and it's become a part of my routine. You can wear it alone or under makeup. I do a bit of both every day but always on top of moisturizer because this tends to be hard to blend in by itself. When you wear this without makeup, it does not look very natural because 1) its gray tint and 2) not easy to spread on the skin without adequate moisturizer. Also, if you will always need to use a powder with this BB cream since it tends to get oily. This is what I recommend: if you have relatively good skin without many imperfections, all you need is moisturize, bb cream, powder. For those with lots of acne scars like me, you should do a layer of moisturizer, bb cream, light layer of foundation, concealer, and powder. Without BB cream,my skin looks dark and dull. The skin 79 really adds life to my face, by brightening it. Overall, my complexion has gotten a little brighter (scars lighter) and it does not irritate my skin or give me breakouts. Asian produced BB creams are great for oriental Asian, Caucasians, and Hispanics who are on the lighter side. If you have medium/tan skin or darker, I would NOT recommend this brand or any asian bb cream brand because it will be too light. American cosmetic companies are coming out with a few bb creams, so check them out at your local Sephora. Bottom line, I love this product, but it's not for everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by dailyfarts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is actually my first BB cream so I can't compare it to anything else. I really like the cute pink packaging and this product is affordable. However, I do find it quite oily after application and also hours later. My skin is actually normal and usually not oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product from sasa in order to not have a fake cause a reaction with the missha bb cream (which I also loved) and I LOVE this bb cream. It's amazing. I recommend or highly, as well as ordering it from sasa, since many bb creams on ebay and Amazon can be fakes. There are videos and instructions to make sure they're not knock offs as well, which if you've had a reaction I recommend you look at. It moisturized my asking and left a very even look, I only needed minimal concealer coverage, which is to be expected considering this is a very light bb cream. Anyway, i'm rambling, but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by nhice16325

ive tried a lot of bb creams.. asian.. american.. canadian.. i even look like a have a collection and among all the bb creams ive tried.. this i must say is my HG bb cream.. its easy to apply..just spread the product on your hands and pat it over your face and neck, apply a powder just to set if you have oily skin or during hot weather..a lilttle amount goes a long way..i also love the consistency.. not too thick nor liquidy.. the best thing about this is that it feels very light on skin.. almost feels like you're not wearing any make up at all... there are times that i have an oily skin but this product never fails to make my skin look better... it gives a good coverage that looks very natural unlike other bb creams that looks very cakey... this is a sure main stay in my make up kit..^_^ definitely recommend this product..

additional input.. i believe this bb cream works best on asian skin... im asian and like i said it works really well for me..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Melancholia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If your second guessing buying this cause you have to order it, DO NOT! this is a miracle worker! I'm so use to heavy duty coverage and this made me realize that I don't need a heavy duty foundation. It doesn't dry out my skin and my skin is very dry. I have this one and the gold edition and I love them both very much! it gives the perect amount of coverage and is going to be great for summer time when it's hot, and you need spf! this has it all :) I WILL 100% PURCHASE THIS AGAIN, this is my holy grail!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by cait92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

excellent coverage and doesnt break me out. lasts all day with few touch ups.my acne scarring has lightened after 3 weeks use. would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this bb cream, it covers all my redess without feeling heavy. The color is good for my pale skin tone, but not perfect. I have cool to neutral skin, when this oxidizes I notice it's a bit pink, so perhaps that's why it doesn't work on some people? I've never had a problem with it looking too gray, but that could just be thanks to my undertones. I wore this alllll during my vacation in Florida, the temperature was about 85-90 degrees with varying humidity, and I was doing A LOT of walking. It lasted very beautifully, and I was much less oily than I could have been with a foundation. I'm looking forward to seeing how this holds up in the hot humid summer climate where I live, though I'm not expecting miracles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by nina148

I love it, love it, love it :P
i bought the original from ebay, it looks great on my combined skin, i have a bit pimples and scars, it doesnt cover everything but still my face looks a lot better, the skin is shining and looking more even than ever.
tired of using sticky and hard foundations, this product is made for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

QI have very oily skin. Perhaps, because of the SPF, this product didn't work better than the Garnier one. The Garnier be cream is very lightweight, fair coverage, but it feels amazing on my skin. This one feels a big heavy, greasy and it has fair coverage. The color is ok for me, I'm not Asia, I have fair skin, the price is good also.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by snowybell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Using my second bottle.

I have tried many other BB cream before and stuck with this one. Not too light for my skin tone, blends well and has good coverage. No breakout either.