December 23, 2014 | 1423 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by bohodo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have PALE, SUPER FAIR skin. I mean like NC15 pale. It is hard to find foundations let alone tinted moisturizers that aren't too dark for my face or that don't oxidize on my face and make me look like I tried to make my face tan -___- I don't mind having very fair skin (and it does not tan) but with light skin comes redness and an uneven skin tone. For the girls who complained that this made them look "ghostly," I don't feel sorry for you. Cosmetic companies cater to your skin color, so if you're very light like me or the opposite and are very dark, you're usually SOL when it comes to cosmetics. That being said, I LOVE this stuff. I have oily/combo skin and this doesn't make me oily and is great when I am running errands or am on call at night and need to get up quickly (no time for foundation in these instances) and be on my way to work. It's perfect for under makeup if you want to look flawless without that heavy feeling. It really does reduce my need for concealer. (For reference, I wear this under Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup.) I also love the SPF25 so I can use my normal moisturizer without worrying about the fact that it doesn't have SPF because I'll just be applying this later anyway. Not sure about the whitening effects, but maybe I haven't been using it long enough for that. Also this does not break me out. I will be repurchasing! Also make sure you buy it from a trusted seller-- there seem to be some scammers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by batsandlashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I bought a sample pack from Skin 79 that contained 4 small tubes of BB cream, each a different formula.
This is the first one I have tested out of the four and I have to say, I am impressed.
The packaging is lovely, feminine and simple. One the packaging it tells you the brand, the name of the formula and what it does. Here it says; Whitening, UV protection SPF25 & Wrinkle Free. I'm assuming wrinkle free means anti aging?
Anyway. As for whitening, I am very pale as it is because I am Scottish and we see two days of sunlight a year, so it didn't really lighten my complexion but it DID practically match my colour. I always have an issue with name brands, I have tried loads, that claim they are 'Ivory' but they totally are not, just ask the orange ring around my hair line. This BB cream is more brown toned rather than peachy, which is great because I no longer have the orange colour of everyone else in my town!
The cream is quite thick, but I love that. I find thicker creams spread more evenly and feel less powdery, although they feel heavier on your face, but it only means better coverage for blemishes (which I have LOADS of due to end of course stress)!
I can't wait to make my way through the tubes so that I can decide which formula to commit to, but I have definitely found me go to...well I can't call it foundation..my go to coverage product! It's so good.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarrellie

I like the packaging of this product. It's really hygienic. And I like that it doesn't make me break out and that it has SPF 25. That's about it. I originally bought this because a lot of people with my same skin type raved about it. I really don't like the feel of this stuff when I put some in my hand (I apply it with my fingers because it looks horrible on me when applied any other way) it felt so greasy and nasty and thick. And when putting it on it's so slippery and it barely has any coverage. I don't want a lot of coverage in a foundation but I at least want something. And this stuff makes me a greasy mess within a few hours and accentuates every pore and wrinkle on my face. And I didn't think I had any wrinkles considering that I'm 21, don't smoke, moisturize. I thought that maybe I got a fake but I checked and I bought mine from a reputable ebay seller that everyone recommends (rubyrubyshop) and even watched a few youtube videos on how to tell if it's fake. Nope! Real! I just really don't like this stuff :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by sufferingfromvertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Update: after using this BB cream consistently this shmmer, I'm going to have to bump my rating up to a five. Patting it on instead of rubbing is definitely the best way to apply IMO. The way it matches my pale, cool toned skin is unbelievable, and has really made my makeup routine much shorter.
I love this BB cream! I had read so many fantastic reviews of it online that I felt I had to give it a try. For starters, I love the packaging; it's a great pump that you can easily control and only get as much product as you want. To me, it does feel kind of heavy on my skin when I put it on, and appears oily at first, but when you give it time to oxidize and match your skin, it absorbs nicely and doesn't look or feel noticeable. It looks like my skin but better. The staying power is great, and I only need to blot a few times (1-3) during the day. While it is a bit hard to get a hold of, I ordered mine on Amazon and it arrived quickly. I'd much rather pay for shipping and wait to get it than buy one of the new BB creams that don't work as well. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by sakinah1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Good - suitable for my face when i had my allergic reaction tht i used to cover the redness,swollen ,bumpy face of mine. Eventhough i know im not supposed to wear makeup, but i need it otherwise people will look at me with disgust.Next, its a little bit grayish-cream which is perfect for me, it makes my skin whiter but still can be accepted(not pale). Plus, it has spf and anti-wrinkle(im not sure bout tht).
Bad- after i put it on, it tends to be a little oily on my skin, well i dont really like tht one, and i seem to need lots of powder to cover the shinyness.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This one didn't work as well for me as the Gold Skin79 which is a little bit thicker. I actually found this one a bit thin and drying. The arbutin skin lightener in it concerns me a bit too, but I like the results of the gold one so much that I'm using it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by annie108

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I know a lot of people complain that BB cream is just a trendy new term for a tinted moisturizer. To me though, BB cream is what I always wanted but never got from tinted moisturizers (and I tried many, including the popular Tarte and Laura Mercier).

The Skin79 pink BB cream is my favorite because it has a bit more coverage and less shine than some others I've tried (like Dr Jart). I have very pale skin, and the color works well for me. My tanner (maybe NC-25) sister can also wear it, although it takes a minute for it to settle into her correct skin color. It provides coverage that looks totally natural but actually covers my redness and blemishes, which is what I always found regular TMs to be lacking.

The sunblock works really well too. I'm always skeptical and try to use a separate sublock (I burn easily) in addition to my foundation, but one day I left the house wearing only my skin79 BB cream, unexpectedly ended up sitting in the sun for 3 hours, and my face didn't get any noticeable sun, even though my bare arms totally burned.

I love the packaging. It's cute and pumps out nicely. I bought mine on amazon pretty cheaply (was kind of concerned about it being fake, but even if it is a fake, I still like it).

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Kirbyness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been reading how great this is for weeks and I finally decided to order it from Ebay. I was worried it would be a fake one, but thankfully it's the real deal.
Never regretted it! It does look really weird when you first put it on, the grey cast really threw me. But after a bit it dried and seemed to change to my skin tone. I am really pale and this is the closet match of make up I've ever found. (baring my old HG Almay)
When I take it off at night, my skin does seem to look better!
It hasn't caused any breakouts so far (have been using it for about a month) or clogged pores which I adore.
The coverage is pretty good as well, I have red marks from eczema outbreaks and also from acne, this covers them well.
Will definitely be using this over summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jmshb01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im nw20 with super dry skin and I love this stuff. Its cute and medium coverage. I feel the shade matches me perfectly. Feels nice and lightweight, no smell. I got it from the skin79 American website. Its pricey but its come with alot of product and I think its worth it. Have I noticed a change in my skin? Not quite but I don't use it everyday to be honest. But I like it and one of my sisters who used it loved it. She said it was so good she;ll prob buy it and even though shes alot darker than me it matched her perfectly as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is AH-mazing!! I had already ordered it online when I noticed people saying it was very light, and made them look ghostly, so I was very scared and somewhat regretted it. But when it got here, I was so happy to discover if you place it UNDER your foundation (if you use foundation), it looks amazing! It really helps even out your skin tone and is also like a concealer in a way. The packaging is fantastic, and one of the best I've seen with a nice pump. Definitely recommend this! :)