April 17, 2014 | 2060 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by cksport92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my new HG liner!!!!!! i used to always use urban decays 24/7 liner in zero, but this milani liner not only stays on much longer than the UD, but also is a much more rich shade of black! this is as soft as the urban decay, but somehow doesnt require sharpening as much as the UD liner does, which means it lasts much longer! and its only 5 or so bucks at CVS! really cant beat the price/quality!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by kellikelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner, it goes on as smooth as butter and its the blackest black you can imagine. and its so cheap compared to other liners of its quality. I would definately reccommend it to anybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by japringle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyeliner. It is the richest black. It goes on sooo smooth. It last almost all day. It does smudge but not as much as other eyeliners I have tried. I have been using this eyeliner every day. I plan to purchase a back up and also get other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by corkypinkbeach

i really liked this eyeliner it goes on really smooth and is very black it does smudge after some hours though but i like this eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by statianna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I have this eyeliner in Black and in Brown. And I love it!
It does move, budge, or smudge throughout the day. I have to make sure to get it all off at night b/c sometimes I wake up with racoon eyes. But this eyeliner is dirt cheap and awesome! It glides on super smoothly and stays put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

This is my current fav black pencil liner. I've been reaching for this more than the MUFE Aqua eyes. It goes on smoothly and love that it's dark black just with one swipe, it's incredible! Most pencil liners smudges a little on my oily lids but I was really impressed with the quality of this product, especially for only $5.99 @ CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by allsouldoubt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Generally, I don't like pencil eyeliners. I find the performance of gel liners to be more of my preference, but this eyeliner has me reaching for it instead of my bobbi brown gel liner. It goes on really smooth, hardly any tugging. What i love the most is it is REALLY black, the color is deep and rich and smooth. I do not wear eyeliner on my waterline at all, but I did tight line with this and had no issues w/ raccoon eyes or slidding off into places I don't want eyeliner. I like this WAY better than my Revlon Colorstay eyeliner which I find to be not as smooth or rich in color, the only upper hand RC has over this is that it is mechanical, but I'll compensate for it's great performance. I bought a back up of this because I fear that it will have the same fate as Milani's eyeshadows that were discontinued. Overall, it is a great price for a good product. It is worth giving a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by simetra

I bought this after watching MakeupByMel's review. It's really creamy and I love it for lining my top lids. However, it's not good for waterlining. Goes on great, but it runs and whatever doesn't run under your eyes wears off quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Stephz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner!! It's the only pencil eyeliner that I have tried that doesn't not smudge like crazy within minutes(on waterline), when I use it it stays on all day :) it is actually kind of hard to take off LOL but it's better than having raccoon eyes which is what usually what happens with other eyeliners because my eyes tend to water a lot. I will be rebuying as soon as I run out, and I reccomend everyone to try these :))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sakurakiss

I LOVE this product! I have been on the hunt for the perfect liner, and this is it! It even stays on my waterline like nobody's business. And NOTHING stays on my waterline. Like everyone has said, it's better than UD 24/7; heck it's better than any liner I've ever tried. I'll only be buying UD for the colors that aren't made by Milani now!