Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Copper Powder CI 77400, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Zinc Oxide (CI 77491)

on 5/12/2010 3:33:00 PM

I will try any and all black eyeliners and this has to be the BEST pencil liner I have ever used! It's so creamy and goes on so easily with no skipping. The color is so pigmented and is the blackest black. The best part is that once it dries, it does not budge all day. Because of this liner, I am very anxious to try other products from Milani. I will always have this liner in my collection.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This eyeliner is a must-have in my collection now! I have tried a pretty good amount of drugstore eyeliners, so this is saying something. I have the the Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil in black, and it is by far the darkest and creamiest pencil i have ever seen. I just wore it through my dance practice and performance today and looking in the mirror afterwards, it was just as black as I put it on this morning! I was quite impressed, considering there was barely any smudging and I only did one touch up with a Q-tip before practice. I give this eyeliner 5 lipsticks and 2 thumbs up!

on 4/30/2010 10:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Really great pencil. Glides on smooth, has a really rich deep dark black color. Blends easily, stays on very well. I was very impressed, went back and bought silver and brown! Just as good as dept store. brands for sure.

on 4/30/2010 10:35:00 PM

I give this Milani pencil a big thumbs up!!! I was running out of my second UD 24/7 pencil in Zero (black) but was waiting before blowing another $20 on a new one...In the meantime I heard about these and thought I would give it a try. These are a close dupe for the UD Zero and for much cheaper!

I like: Soft and creamy like the UD pencils, fantastic budge-proof staying power for most of the day, the black actually looks blacker and richer than UD Zero (I compared side by side on my hand)

Packaging: Looks high end - the entire pencil is matte black

Price: Under $6!! Even better right now CVS has buy one get one 50% off

If I could find the other colors, I'd like to try them too!

on 4/29/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Color: Very pigmented black, like MAC fluidline
Application: Extremely smooth with a lot of pigmentation
Wear: I'd say 8 hours, smudges a but on my inner corner, color fades a tad after about 6 hours so I re-apply
Smudge-ability: When you first apply, you can smudge it, then it sticks
Problems: Wish it was the twist up kind instead of the sharpening kind

Pretty nice all in all!

on 4/29/2010 2:55:00 PM

I absolutely love this eye liner! It's so creamy and applies so efortlessly! I will definitely be trying this in other colors.

on 4/23/2010 6:04:00 PM

Absolutely the best pencil liner I've ever owned. right now, I have the black and I will definitely be buying the rest of the colors. (It comes in aqua, brown, silver and gold, as well.) This liner stays put, and gives such a deep smooth line that you'll think it's liquid. However, it's not too dramatic to not use a thin line and wear during the day. When you put it on, you will find that application is flawless but that if you'd like a smudged look you have a few seconds to do that. Once it sets, there's no going back! It stays all day and only when I am at my worst, sweatist, running-around-all-day sloppiness does it start to seep down a little on my lower lashline. That's pretty impressive! I do find that because it's a soft pencil, it's not the perfect liner for the waterline, but it will make do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I just got this today - I always shy away from pencil/creamy pencil liners because I have oily lids and the color just seems to go everywhere. I used this on my upper waterline and lower waterline - so far it is holding up nicely and it looks great.

This is a really true black - not metallic or greyed at all.
It was $5.99 + tax at CVS.

EDIT! OK, so I used this for a few days, and it is not nearly as good as my Prestige Total Intensity liners. I only line my upper waterline, and found that after a few hours, it did transfer to below my lower lashline - meh.
So - I'm back to the Prestige - they are by far the best!

on 4/23/2010 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

my new HG liner!!!!!! i used to always use urban decays 24/7 liner in zero, but this milani liner not only stays on much longer than the UD, but also is a much more rich shade of black! this is as soft as the urban decay, but somehow doesnt require sharpening as much as the UD liner does, which means it lasts much longer! and its only 5 or so bucks at CVS! really cant beat the price/quality!!!

on 4/20/2010 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner, it goes on as smooth as butter and its the blackest black you can imagine. and its so cheap compared to other liners of its quality. I would definately reccommend it to anybody.