September 19, 2014 | 1142 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Really great pencil. Glides on smooth, has a really rich deep dark black color. Blends easily, stays on very well. I was very impressed, went back and bought silver and brown! Just as good as dept store. brands for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by hyperlemon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I give this Milani pencil a big thumbs up!!! I was running out of my second UD 24/7 pencil in Zero (black) but was waiting before blowing another $20 on a new one...In the meantime I heard about these and thought I would give it a try. These are a close dupe for the UD Zero and for much cheaper!

I like: Soft and creamy like the UD pencils, fantastic budge-proof staying power for most of the day, the black actually looks blacker and richer than UD Zero (I compared side by side on my hand)

Packaging: Looks high end - the entire pencil is matte black

Price: Under $6!! Even better right now CVS has buy one get one 50% off

If I could find the other colors, I'd like to try them too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Color: Very pigmented black, like MAC fluidline
Application: Extremely smooth with a lot of pigmentation
Wear: I'd say 8 hours, smudges a but on my inner corner, color fades a tad after about 6 hours so I re-apply
Smudge-ability: When you first apply, you can smudge it, then it sticks
Problems: Wish it was the twist up kind instead of the sharpening kind

Pretty nice all in all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Bether112

I absolutely love this eye liner! It's so creamy and applies so efortlessly! I will definitely be trying this in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by vandydiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely the best pencil liner I've ever owned. right now, I have the black and I will definitely be buying the rest of the colors. (It comes in aqua, brown, silver and gold, as well.) This liner stays put, and gives such a deep smooth line that you'll think it's liquid. However, it's not too dramatic to not use a thin line and wear during the day. When you put it on, you will find that application is flawless but that if you'd like a smudged look you have a few seconds to do that. Once it sets, there's no going back! It stays all day and only when I am at my worst, sweatist, running-around-all-day sloppiness does it start to seep down a little on my lower lashline. That's pretty impressive! I do find that because it's a soft pencil, it's not the perfect liner for the waterline, but it will make do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this today - I always shy away from pencil/creamy pencil liners because I have oily lids and the color just seems to go everywhere. I used this on my upper waterline and lower waterline - so far it is holding up nicely and it looks great.

This is a really true black - not metallic or greyed at all.
It was $5.99 + tax at CVS.

EDIT! OK, so I used this for a few days, and it is not nearly as good as my Prestige Total Intensity liners. I only line my upper waterline, and found that after a few hours, it did transfer to below my lower lashline - meh.
So - I'm back to the Prestige - they are by far the best!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by cksport92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my new HG liner!!!!!! i used to always use urban decays 24/7 liner in zero, but this milani liner not only stays on much longer than the UD, but also is a much more rich shade of black! this is as soft as the urban decay, but somehow doesnt require sharpening as much as the UD liner does, which means it lasts much longer! and its only 5 or so bucks at CVS! really cant beat the price/quality!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by kellikelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner, it goes on as smooth as butter and its the blackest black you can imagine. and its so cheap compared to other liners of its quality. I would definately reccommend it to anybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by japringle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyeliner. It is the richest black. It goes on sooo smooth. It last almost all day. It does smudge but not as much as other eyeliners I have tried. I have been using this eyeliner every day. I plan to purchase a back up and also get other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by corkypinkbeach

i really liked this eyeliner it goes on really smooth and is very black it does smudge after some hours though but i like this eyeliner