Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 3/18/2008 8:23:00 PM

This is my second favorite mascara, after Great Lash by Maybelline, but after trying the Triple Mascara (also by Cover Girl) I was really impressed by the nice quality this one has.
It has a much longer lifetime than most mascaras, and really gives my short little lashes the drama they have always been craving for.
I love how this mascara really plumps up and lengthens my eyelashes without making it look fake.
The only thing I believe it could work on, however, is its packaging. The case is red and blah boring, but it doesn't really matter that much because the overall product is GREAT.

on 3/14/2008 6:31:00 AM

my sis told me this product was soo........ good so I waited until it was on sale to purchase! She was so..... wrong!!! Did not do anything for my lashes & I think instead the formula produced a flaky product instead.

I returned it like immediately

on 2/24/2008 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was amazing the first time i tried it. I had beautiful lashes and i was thinking this could be my HG. But the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc time it was horrible. It just gets worse each time i use it. and it uncurls my curl right away. it starts to sting my eyes at the end of the day too. EWW would not buy this again!

on 2/5/2008 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This looked pretty good, didn't clump, but unfortunately something in it irritated my eyes.

on 1/30/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mom got this for me because it was cheap. It's not a bad mascara, but it's def nothing interesting and not the best one I've tried. It does the job but it doesn't really do anything special. Minimal clumping, though! =) I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 1/29/2008 11:51:00 PM

This is a good thickening mascara with minimal clumping. I look for lengthening more than volume though so for me it is not a repurchase but I can see why this gets such good reviews: it stays put and makes lashes seem really dense. It just does not add enough length for me.

on 1/29/2008 3:48:00 PM

Eh. Nothing special. The results were okay, but my lashes drooped after applying this. There are much better mascaras out there.

on 1/27/2008 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't do anything besides smudge!
Get Cover Girl Lash Blast.

on 1/13/2008 10:28:00 PM

Used this once but it doesnt do anything at all. It doesnt add volume, doesnt lengthen and doesnt hold my curl AT ALL. It doesnt really make any difference to my lashes except maybe define them a little. It kinda flakes as well, as I can see tiny flecks on my eyelids. On the positive note, it washes off well with just water and its very cheap but definately not a repurchase.
UPDATE- taking away another lippie as I think its irritating my eyes cos every time I use it, my eyes seem to get quite itchy and red.

Great mascara! It's cheap, doesn't flake on my cheeks, doesn't smear on my eyelids, readily available at any drug, discount or grocery store (no special trips to the mall), washes off with soap and water and makes my lashes look as though I actually have some. Most definitely will repurchase.