November 26, 2014 | 1831 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this once but it doesnt do anything at all. It doesnt add volume, doesnt lengthen and doesnt hold my curl AT ALL. It doesnt really make any difference to my lashes except maybe define them a little. It kinda flakes as well, as I can see tiny flecks on my eyelids. On the positive note, it washes off well with just water and its very cheap but definately not a repurchase.
UPDATE- taking away another lippie as I think its irritating my eyes cos every time I use it, my eyes seem to get quite itchy and red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mommytomy3sons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great mascara! It's cheap, doesn't flake on my cheeks, doesn't smear on my eyelids, readily available at any drug, discount or grocery store (no special trips to the mall), washes off with soap and water and makes my lashes look as though I actually have some. Most definitely will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Lis_424

i enjoy this mascara. It lengthens and thickens my lashes as you put more coats on. It doesn't really clump even if you put on many layers. However i wish that it can lengthen more and that the colour was darker because i bought it in very black but it wasn't really the blackest that it can be. I would get this product again since it's super cheap and works pretty well~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 2:43:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

The best mascara I've come across so far! I was reading reviews for it here, and it's generally rated really high so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm overflowed with joy for this product! I have asian lashes, short.... sparse... and stick straight. With the help of a lash curler and CG super thick lash mascara, my lashes POP.

1. It lengthens
2. It volumizes like no tomorrow
3. It doesn't smudge nor flake (I've slept w/ it on)
4. It thickens my lashes, not significantly, but naturally.

You know how when you sleep your lids may get oily overnight? Well, that in addition to rubbing your eyes during the night will result in raccoon eyes in the morning. This mascara is the only mascara that doesn't give me raccoon eyes if I happen to sleep w/ it on. The one and only con I can find in this product is that it dries out quicker than others and you may have to replace it every 2 months. STL is very well priced ($5 CAN) so in the end, it's not much of a con.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

it was great until i messed up the brush... my eyelashes are naturally longer and darker, but i wanted to thicken them up for a flirty fan... so, i grabbed the hot pink tube and went at it. for the first week it was great, but becuase i am so rough on brushes i bent the bristles and it got messy... i need those rubber ones becuase they dont wimp out on me. so, i used the cg formula, but stuck in an old rubber mascara brush. i know that is probably illegal in the mascara world, but hey, my lashes are thick enough for now... i want to try max factor's volume couture.... that looks fun and i think it will stand up to my mayhem...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by jenmae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for it's price! Better than the more expensive Covergirl ones in my opinion. For 3.99 you can NOT go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Woohoo! I struck gold. I bought this on a whim after the Clinique sample mascara (High Definition) in my purse dried up. I based my purchase on the MUA reviews, and I'm glad I did! I like everything about this mascara. The brush is very large and plush, making it easier to sweep all lashes at once, and the formula is very smooth and non-clumping. Truth in advertising: I do get more thickness than length from this product, but for me thick makes the bigger difference anyway. What I really love is the ease with which I can add coats without creating a wet, sticky mess. And my lashes don't "sweat" mascara streaks onto my eyelids during the day, a problem with most mascaras. I have found my perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by user71777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does a great job of lengthening and thickening. I have naturally dark, straight lashes and STL does give them a lift, althought I usually apply many, many coats. My husband and my mother both asked (separately) if I was wearing fake lashes, which never happens with the other mascaras I use (I rotate b/w Diorshow, Zoomlash, Voluminous and Super Thick Lash).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by natalierose

I loved how my lashes looked with this mascara. They really were super thick, but also really dark and separated(i bought it in blackest black). No clumps, no spider lashes, and it was only 5 bucks! The only thing about this is it irritates my eyes and makes them water the instant I put this stuff on. I tried to make this work but I cannot tolerate this near my eyes, I feel like I want to scratch my eyes out with this mascara on my lashes. I truly have never experienced that before and it's only with THIS particular mascara. I can use LE just fine so it's not all CG mascaras, just this one so far.
Bummer :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 5:41:00 PM More reviews by 1QTPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff. It makes my lashes stand out. I rotate between this on Maybelline's Unstoppable (which I only wear when I want to show off my liner colors versus my lashes.)

The only thing I notice is if I don't swipe the brush on a paper towel, it can get clumpy after the first application. But that only seems to happen weeks after I bought it. It's never clumpy when it's a fresh bottle and I try everything that I can to make sure I don't dry out my product.