October 26, 2014 | 1244 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because the store was out of my fav prestige liquid liner. I don't think it's terrible, but it's definitely not my favorite. The tip is nice, it gives you precision and the liner goes on smoothly. It takes a little bit to dry, but my biggest annoyance with this was that it wasn't very pigmented at all. Maybe i got a bad tube or something, but i had to go over the same line 3 or 4 times just to get an opaque black. I'll use this one up, but i'm gonna switch back to my other liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Daphdance

I loved this at first. I really like the applicator, the color is great and it lasts long. However, it dried out so quickly ! I only used it for about 2 months before it was all dried... But otherwise, it's great, it just sucks to buy a product that doesn't last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by cutie2828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it sucks !!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by shaiinuhxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product was wonderful at first. It was easy to apply, the color was extremely black and it it glided so smoothly. The applicator is amazing!

But all that does NOT make up for the horrible end results. It cracks/flakes a couple hours after it dries! Not only that but it has very bad staying power. If you go to school or work or anywhere for about eight hours, it will be gone! G-O-N-E.
Smudged and gone.

AND THE WORST THING ABOUT THIS....
It gave me an allergic reaction! For months I have suffered through rash creams. It was so bad, I had to go to my doctor. Finally the dry, itchy, painful rash has gone away.

If you have very sensitive skin around your eyes, or you have gotten allergic reactions from eye products before, do NOT buy this, please!

I do not recommend this to anyone, not even my worst enemy! Please buy something else!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by sallyc227

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is terrible ! I thought this would be the same as my Loreal Lineur Intense one ( although that sucked for me too ) but this one was even worse ! Will not purchase again .

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the packaging, but the eyeliner itself was horrible! I tried it on, it smudged, stayed wet and looked gross! And it took forever to remove. I wore it once and it gave me an eye infection! I would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Just bought this the other day because I couldn't find my usual L'Oreal Linear Intense (discontinued, maybe?). But this is EXACTLY the same. The handle is a little shorter but the felt tip applicator is identical. Formula is also the same, applies easily and has a slight shine to it but most of the shine goes away after it fully dries. Gets flaky after 6 or more hours of wear. So it's not so long wearing but it's still good. Will continue to purchase. Hopefully they don't discontinue this one=/

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Qhirin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this as a free addition to the Stiletto mascara.
Good points:
Felt tip makes control easy to apply.

Bad points:
It flakes off in the most ugly way possible... it reminds me of maybe.. dried soup? elmer's glue? sunburnt skin in minature? I thought maybe it was just the way I had applied it. I tried one coat. Ugly flaking. I tried multiple coats. Even worse. Won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

LOVE THIS! bought this the other day at rite aid 40% off. wish i had gotten another one. i love how flexible the tip is. love the pigment. definitely has staying power on the top lash line. not really good for water line but that doesn't bother me. stays on top lash line until i decide to take off. just wish that the ink well part was bigger/ had more product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by taylorlizette

Finally found a felt-tip liner that isn't a pen! I have the Napoleon pen liner that has a great tip but runs out of product half way through the first stroke - you have to re-cap and shake it to renew the colour. So I wanted something with the same applicator but in a bottle. This is perfect. When the tip dries out, you just dip it in the bottle again and off you go!

I, by no means, have perfected the art of liqiud liner so I do lots of little lines and strokes instead of one smooth one; with this I go over it twice just to make the colour really intense. It will last until I decide to take it off and comes off much easier than Napoleon China Doll gel liners. This is great for days when I don't want to use a gel liner, its much quicker for me.

Good value, great applicator, solid colour - that's me satisfied.