August 29, 2014 | 979 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

LOVE THIS! bought this the other day at rite aid 40% off. wish i had gotten another one. i love how flexible the tip is. love the pigment. definitely has staying power on the top lash line. not really good for water line but that doesn't bother me. stays on top lash line until i decide to take off. just wish that the ink well part was bigger/ had more product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by taylorlizette

Finally found a felt-tip liner that isn't a pen! I have the Napoleon pen liner that has a great tip but runs out of product half way through the first stroke - you have to re-cap and shake it to renew the colour. So I wanted something with the same applicator but in a bottle. This is perfect. When the tip dries out, you just dip it in the bottle again and off you go!

I, by no means, have perfected the art of liqiud liner so I do lots of little lines and strokes instead of one smooth one; with this I go over it twice just to make the colour really intense. It will last until I decide to take it off and comes off much easier than Napoleon China Doll gel liners. This is great for days when I don't want to use a gel liner, its much quicker for me.

Good value, great applicator, solid colour - that's me satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Onlyleica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put in on Wednesday night before going out. Slept with it on, went to work without out retouching my eyes, and didn't take it off until Thursday night. It looked as good as the first minute I first put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by blaahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner is amazing ! it stays on forever without smudging !
most liquid eyeliners will somehow make my lashes very clumpy whereas this one doesnt ; which im happy about
the packaging is quite nice. the felt tip is alright i guess , well im use to thin brushes.
overall i would most definately repurchase. this is a HG product !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I recived this last year in a Maybelline holiday gift set that came with an eye shadow quad, liner and mascara. I think they sold for $10 at Walmart, so check them out.

Anyways, in high school I used to wear heavy/dramatic make up all the time. Now, I am in the end of my Jr year in college and I work at an elementary school, getting professional experience I decided I wanted to tone down my looks significantly, and tend to like a softer, neutral look. Why am I telling you this? Because I used to use liquid eyeliner all the time, and then stopped. Now, I have lost my touch. When I want to use a liquid eyeliner I just feel so clumsy. There are times when I so enjoy the more defined, winged eyeliner look, but I just canít seem to manage it. I probably would not have tried this had I not received it in a gift set, but I am glad I did!.

The packing is VERY nice. The best, I think. It is an ink well design. The top screws on very tightly so I have no worries about spillage or drying out. It is very sturdy, so it survives in my on the go makeup back. The tip is a very long, tapered felt tip. (kind of like the one in the Revlon Colorstay, only much longer). It is very firm, so I can use both the side or the very tip. Most other pen style tips like this I cannot use just the tip. I also find that some of the other felt tip style liquid/pens I have used I have to press hard and my eyes just canít stand that. This makes it the easiest to apply out of any liquid, even more so then pen-style ones, IMO.

The finish is kind of shiny, and I would prefer a matte finish, but it wonít deter me from using it. It can go on uneven, but just go over it a few times and itís fine. This doesnít flake off like the Maybelline waterproof mega liner either Ė which I did not like.

They call this their ďultimate precision liquid eye linerĒ and I agree. I can get a very thin line with this. I can also easily build it up to a thick line. The color is not the richest or most pigmented. I usually have to go over it a few times to get a dark and consistent liner, but I would prefer that to an very dark one that is messy and gets messed up easily. It is also very easy to clean up. Because it is thin in consistency, all thatís needed to clean it up is a damp q tip. (the beloved líoreal intense is really hard to clean up without getting black EVERYWHERE) This all being said, itís not long wear, or water proof or anything like that, but I only use it on my upper lash line, and I donít rub my eyes, so thatís not really a problem for me, but I could see how it would be for other people.

Now, I am a midday napper, if time permits, and if I am wearing this usually when I wake up the wing is completely gone. It's off because it's not smudged across my face, or on my pillow.. just.. gone. But I can EASILY go back and redraw the wing in just a few seconds. I much prefer this then a 'long wearing' liquid liner that would smear in this situation. Also, if my eyes water, it will remove the liner as well... so usually when I wear this I keep with me, JIC.

One thing that I really like about this pen style is that I can touch up or apply after I have mascara on, which in the past was nothing but a disaster. This is great for me because I can throw it in my bag, and if I am going out at night I can add dark winged eyeliner look over my daytime look and instantly be ready for a night out.

In all, I think this is a great product to try if you are scared of liquid eyeliner and want to try it. Itís not HG by any means, but I am happy with the results. I might buy this again, but I think I will first try dipping this tip in some of the other liquid liners I already have that I think have a superior formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by AkiraNakamura

it amazing product. the tip is easy to apply.
it stays on forever and doesnt cost a alot.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by jamilaax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well..... This eyeliner is good ,but nothing special and it sort of dries out very quickly and doesn't give the best of results.. Not so reliable i recommend getting something you can rely on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by plasticsun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I have rather shaky hands so I often find liquid eyeliner difficult to apply. The tip of this eyeliner helps a lot! It is solid but flexible and I can apply it evenly if I go slowly. It also lasts for ages - it's lasted through active, sweaty days.
One problem with it is that the tip sometimes becomes dry before I've done both eyes and I have to leave it screwed shut for a while. This isn't such a huge problem usually.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pam85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best liquid liner I've used thus far, alonside another Maybeline liner I used in the past. Easy application. Strong color, lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by marria77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nothing special. The brush is nice and easy to control but the pigment is not very strong. I got Black and needed at least two coats before I got a strong black color. Even after three coats- it was almost sheer gray in certain spots (very subtle but enough to be annoying). I did not have a primer or any shadow on, so maybe my lids were too oily....

The worst part is- when I touched my lid (to see if it would smudge and hold off) the line just flaked off. I was actually able to flake the entire line off by just lightly rubbing.

I ended up returning and getting the Lasting Drama gel liner by EyeStudio- which creates a much more solid and bold line.

Would not buy again.