November 28, 2014 | 2077 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by skyh1gh

way better than the Revlon Colorstay one i gotta say

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this!! This is my HG for eyeliner. I can get a thin or a really thick line easy. Its a nice dark black. I dont have trouble with it flaking off on me at all.I will buy this over and over agian.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mirrbeauty07

I liked it when i first tried it.. but wow it flakes, which is a no-go. wouldnt buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by makeup26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im pretty happy with this eyeliner.
Its so easy to apply thats its almost impossible to make a mistake, but its also easy to remove so theres no dramas if your hand slips.This is perfect for anyone, even if your new to liquid eyeliner. The packaging looks so elegant and the applicator perfectly complements the product so you don't end up with too much or too little on the tip.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Omg...this stuff does NOT budge! It comes off easily with eye makeup remover though. I was looking for a replacement for my CK eyeliner pen (note: it's terrible, don't buy it!) and I found this at my local Kroger while buying some sushi for lunch. The color is a very rich black, gives a nice clean line, and it stays put. I'm a contact wearer, so I'm constantly touching my eyes, and that's one thing I value in searching for an eyeliner of any kind. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I ran out of my Loreal Super Liner and it has an identical tip. To be completely honest, I was not expecting to like it. I really expected this to be another throw away. How absolutely wrong I was! This is every bit as good as the Loreal product and is far easier to buy as you can get it just about everwhere! I purchased it in black and the colour is deep and rich and stays on all day without moving an inch. This is my new liquid eyeliner and that is really saying something because I swore I would never use anything other than Loreal ever again! The secret to this eyeliner is the tip, it's idiot proof!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

I thought I liked L'Oreal's Linuer Intense until I tried this. The darkness of this black is much better the the L'Oreal version. It has a similar felt tip applicator, but this one is shorter and easier to handle. I don't find myself having to dip in the pot over and over like I did with the Lineur Intense. One stroke for each eye does the trick. It's cheaper and it works better. I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because the store was out of my fav prestige liquid liner. I don't think it's terrible, but it's definitely not my favorite. The tip is nice, it gives you precision and the liner goes on smoothly. It takes a little bit to dry, but my biggest annoyance with this was that it wasn't very pigmented at all. Maybe i got a bad tube or something, but i had to go over the same line 3 or 4 times just to get an opaque black. I'll use this one up, but i'm gonna switch back to my other liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Daphdance

I loved this at first. I really like the applicator, the color is great and it lasts long. However, it dried out so quickly ! I only used it for about 2 months before it was all dried... But otherwise, it's great, it just sucks to buy a product that doesn't last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by cutie2828