Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 4/13/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This goes on well once you get the hang of the applicator, but it starts flaking and rubbing off a few hours later. Also, if I put it on my lower eyelid, it runs and smears like crazy.

on 4/12/2011 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best eyeliner I've ever used. Gives that thin defined line most eyeliners fail to do! I always get the Blackest Black to give a more prominent thickness to darkening the top of my eyelids. I also wing the tips of my eyeliner, to give more shape to my almond eyes.

Be aware, that when first opening this product, you don't dab the wand too much; a lot of ink will come out, and you don't want that.

I always buy this eyeliner. Please never discontinue this, Maybelline!

on 4/10/2011 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love exploring felt tip liners and this one is pretty darn good. Application is a breeze with this guy, it's really easy to get a clean line that's really close to the lashline. The lasting power wasn't so great on me, but my lids are very oily. The shade blackest-brown dries to the perfect everyday liner to place atop neutral shadows. I, personally, wouldn't buy this again but I would recommend it for those whose eyelids are not an oil slick. :]

on 4/7/2011 8:00:00 PM

What I liked about this product was it's felxible tip. It's very easy to use and move with. The product itself is pretty good aswell. It won't smudge, slip or slide. But what i did find was the colour fades a bit. Overall, it's quite a basic liner and I would buy it again :)

on 4/2/2011 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my go-to everyday liner, in shade "blackest brown". I love this liner! Most days, I wear only liner & mascara (no shadow or base) - and I need something that doesn't run or smudge up to my brow bone by the end of the day. I started with pencil (smudged), tried gel (lasted longer than pencil, but eventually smudged), and finally bought this. This doesn't budge all day, and will even last through a tough workout without moving. The felt tip is super easy to apply - flexible enough to not poke, but stiff enough to get a steady line. I've already re-purchased several times and will keep buying. The biggest factor for me is the lasting power, but I also love a good drugstore bargain. Worth a try if you're looking for a great quality, easy to use, liquid liner at a bargain price.

on 3/31/2011 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I actually like this eyeliner! i was looking for the cheapest liquid eyeliner and this was it for like 6 bucks! It stays in all day and goes on smooth! i love it!

on 3/28/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The formula for this product was okay, but overall, I didn`t really like it. The applicator was extremely flimsy when I first bought it and flopped all over the place when I was trying to line my eyes. Once the product was just about ready to be thrown out, the brush became more stiff, which made a much better line. The problem? The product was gone. So, booooooooooooooooo. Big fail. Not buying this again.

on 3/26/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is a decent liquid eyeliner, does the job. i dont really like liquid, im more of a gel person. BUTTT..... listen to this. * EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS, EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS AS THE LOREAL LINIER INTENSE****!! not an once diffrent. so, if you like that one, you will like this one. dont belive me? compare the too.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had the same issue with the product flaking after a couple of hours. I apparently got the one tube with an applicator that absolutely refused to stay straight. It came out of the tube bent the first time I opened it, and try as I might, I could never get it to straighten out. Needless to say, this made it very hard to apply. I don't think I'll be giving this product another try.

on 3/24/2011 12:33:00 PM

I got this eyeliner with my Stilletto Mascara ! I love the mascara and this eyeliner!!! its very easy to use and the tip is firm enough to draw lines easily. it does not run it lasts a long time . great product for your money and is very well worth it , excellent quality!!! love it ! love it will definitely buy again!!!