July 29, 2014 | 1989 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by SilverChez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WOW! HG MATERIAL!

I am always on the hunt for the perfect pencil eyeliner. My previous favorite was MAC's pearlglide; buttery and very pigmented. L'oreals Extra Intense Liquid Pencil liner has quickly replaced my love for pearlglides!

This was approx seven bucks, not too bad for drugstore. It's sooo smooth but very pigmented. I bought it in brown which is a perfect medium-dark brown; not a trace of red or shimmer tones.

The only downside to this is the color selection is fairly limited but that's about it.

Will continue to repurchase as long as this is made!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

i definitely prefer this over any mac pencil for my waterline........its very black....blacker than my pp in engraved....i do have very minimal smudging though...but im glad i can get this kind of performance for a cheap price. *update, prefer the color payoff & texture of rimmel's extra intense pencil*

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by WillBlogForShoes

I bought this pencil because it was the only one I could find that came in a plum color. WOW! It is awesome! It goes on smooth & stays put throughout the day. I'm headed out to buy a couple more colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 7:27:00 AM More reviews by rosarita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stumbled across these by accident, then came back and read the rave reviews on MUA; now I have to add my own. I bought the gray one as black is too harsh for me these days. The application is very smooth. The texture is similar to MAC Pearlglides, which I love but am not fond of the sparkle. No sparkle/glitter in the L'Oreal formula. Very easy to use on the waterline. I work in a hot kitchen enviroment (lots of sweat/steam) and checked my makeup periodically throughout an 8hr workday - no slipping or fading, which is kind of a miracle imo. I'll get the brown one next and while I've seen the emerald, I've yet to find the plum, but I'd like to have that one, too. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 6:45:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG is right per teh last review. This is officially HG status for me lol. I haven't been a fan of drugstore makeup for years honestly because I could never find any quality products that had rich color payoff and lasted. This liner is an exact dupe and even better than Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils. In one stroke not even trying it applies like creamy marker, so precise and crisp ( I am usually a liquid liner only girl as I have yet to ever find a pencil that can give me a comparable bold and crisp line) and is really smudge proof. Finally all too glad to find a quality staple product for 3x as cheap as the normal liners I buy. This new L'Oreal line really is quality as I love liquid liners just as much. If you use eyeliner you need to own this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by shaunix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My new favorite! LOVE LOVE this, I put this on and it hasn't budged since this morning :). Its BOGO @ CVS and I'm getting more tomorrow. I have only found Black, Grey, and Brown. :( I want them all!

UPDATE: I walked into Wal-Greens today and went straight for the clearance make-up and found this in EMERALD. I held it up in the air and let out a HAHA. I had to restrain from doing a victory lap. I didn't think it existed! After I calmed down I asked the girl if they had any more hiding anywhere and she said no. Dang :( I wish I could find more of the Emerald and the Plum or Eggplant..hmm I may have to go to every Wal-Greens in the area tomorrow. Oh, and the emerald looks gorgeous with my green eyes!

2nd UPDATE: I found the Plum and Bronze at Walgreens the other day. There were only 2 of each left, and they were in front of the black and brown. I bought both of each shade and I love them :). They weren't on discount or anything but I don't care since its the only time I could ever find the Plum and Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by PrettyShimmery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

go out and buy this right now! believe the hype. I picked mine up at wal-mart for about $7 and change with a coupon i had. I got this liner in black. I was looking for a liner that would have all these qualitys: smooth, creamy, easy to apply, dark black, minimal smudging, wont irritate eyes with contact lenses, long lasting. Is that so much to ask from a product? get what you want? everything out there promises this and that but it is never what it says exactly. LOreal hit it right on with this liner! i am seriously so happy that finally a drugstore brand has come out with something i've always wanted and have been looking for!
i give it 5 lipsticks up =) oh yeah, and for those of you who say you have problems with smudging, always powder your eyelids so they stay matt and keep oil and bay which leads to smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Megan0326

This liner, while a little pricey for being from the drugstore, is one of the best I've tried. It's smooth and incredibly creamy. In fact, for my purposes (I tightline.), it's a little *too* creamy. If you were lining along your lashline, it would be the most divine, easy-to-use liner ever. When I'm lining my actual lashline, though, it's so soft that my lashes kind of smush it and I end up making a much bigger mess than I would with a slightly harder pencil. That being said, once it's on and I've cleaned myself up, it wears like iron. I mess with my eyes a lot and it wore all day without smudging or running. Given this, I found that it was easier to remove if I soaked a pad with remover and held it on my eye for a few seconds before I tried to rub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Shulamith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's all been said before but all the raves are on target. This creamy, longlasting pencil rivals any high-end product including MUFE. The reason it's so smooth is that it's silicone-gel based. Ingredients:Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate Polyhydroxystearate Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl. May Contain: Ci 77491, Ci 77499, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 75470/Carmine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard a lot of raves for this product and finally spotted it at local CVS. I saw a blog posting about these eyeliners and at first the Green pencil caught my eye; but only seen the Black, Purple and Grey.

I really like the Grey one, quality of the eyeliner is similar to UD 24/7, mac powerpoint/pearlglides.

A great product to try if you're new to pencil eyeliner. Very creamy product which makes it easy to glide on and no tugging on the eye area.