September 2, 2014 | 1898 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mariaportia

Looks natural on my tan skin. Easy to apply. Better than eyeliner pencil. I wish the applicator wasnt so small though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I never really used to fill in my brows since their pretty dark already, but I have seen so many things on youtube about how it makes a big difference if you do so. So I bought this kit in the Dark, which i think is the darkest one and I really like it. Even if I use just the powder I can tell a big difference. If I want a more dramatic look I'll also use the darker wax color. I really like the brush it comes with too. I love elf products :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Cute little kit, perfect colour match. The formula of the gel is not the best and you need to apply quite a lot, but for the price I don't mind.

I got it in 'Ash' and it works great for my very dark (black) eyebrows, as it doesn't give that orangy brown shade that most kits for dark brows do. And the powder side, even if it seems light (or much lighter than the gel) on the picture and in the pan, it turns out darker on the brows.
I recommend this kit for light brows as well, as it adapts to your brows colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Rhialina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really was disappointed with this. It took ages to apply a decent amount, which isn't practical. I didn't like the texture either. Fair enough it was dirt cheap but I wouldn't buy it again. Huge disappointment, definitely wouldn't reccomend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LashFlashingLeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't have anything to compare this to as this was the first brow product I ever bought, so take with a grain of salt :)

I am pretty fond of this little kit. I don't love the brush but I consider that a minor drawback. Other aspects of the packaging are pretty awful, though--it looks nice and sleek right out of the box, but within days both the pans popped out for me, and then the little window did as well. I glued the pans back in but now I have exposed product because the window broke when it fell out. Kinda gross. I'll probably just buy another to replace and handle it more carefully, since it was so cheap, but beware this knocking around in your makeup bag.

That said, the product functions as promised and is a heck of a deal. Even the gel by itself is great and long-wearing for me, although it can be clumpy if I am not careful. Nothing a quick combthrough with a spoolie won't fix, though, even if I screw up. Paired with the powder I get even longer wait and a great, natural-looking brow.

As mentioned above, I've never tried any other brow products (except a couple of crappy pencils) but I am having a hard time imagining using something else and thinking, "Wow! This leaves ELF in the dust!" since this functions perfectly well and looks great and holds up. Were it not for the awful, flimsy compact I'd have awarded this a five. As it is, it gets a solid four and my vote for a rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by nurasyura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product. & really love it. Except that the brush is too small. Other than that, love how the gel & powder sets on my eyebrow :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ruby9408

Really really good pigmentations for both the gel and powder part.
Does not fade or smudge in anyway.

Gives definition to brows that already have some hair on it.
I mean, you can't use it as a brow pencil, because it will only stay on if you have brow hair to be grabbed on to.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

This is my first brow kit, so you are welcome to take my review with a grain of salt because I have nothing to compare it to. I really like this brow kit a lot- I find that the light shade is a perfect match for my dark strawberry blond hair. The applicator brush is two-sided- one stiff, angled brush for the wax; and one fluffier brush for the powder. The brush is a little small and hard to handle at times, so you may want to invest in some full-sized tools. The wax and powder last all day, especially when I use a clear brow gel at the end (elf makes a great one of those, too!). I never used to invest much time into shaping and caring for my eyebrows (let alone filling them in...), but I'm finding that well-groomed brows really do go a long way!
Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised with this brow kit. I have tried other, more expensive brands and love those, but of course am always wanting to try something new. I had this on a wish list and received it for xmas. I picked out the ash shade. My natural hair color is a light-medium brown with an ash hue - needless to say, I color my hair. ;) But my eyebrows are ash and I like to use something that blends in with them. This color was perfect. The little brush it comes with isn't too bad, but I suggest investing in a nice firm angled brush for the gel. The powder sets the brow gel, but I think it might be a bit too light. At this great price, I might try the next darker color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First time using a eyebrow product like this. And I love it. I wanted to try this one before going and buy the Benefit one. But now i found this one I don't think there is a need to buy a much more expensive one!