BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

3.7

octinoxate 5.94, titanium dioxide 1.70, oxybenzone 2. OTHERS: triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica, nylon-12, phenyl trimethicone, polyethylene, talc, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, aluminum dimyrisate, bht, disodium stearoyl glutamate, sodium dehydroacetate, methicone, polymethyl methacrylate, isononyl isononanoate, alumina. ( /- bismuth oxychloride, mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides.**AS OF JULY 2015:mica, boron nitride, ethyl methoxycinnamate, silica, titanium dioxide, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, benzophenone-3, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, pentylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, stearic acid, isopropyl titanium trisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, talc, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, sodium lauryl aspartate, zinc chloride, bht, red 6, red 7, red 7 lake, yellow 6, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, red 27, red 27 lake, red 28 lake, red 30, red 30 lake, ultramarines, bismuth oxychloride, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, ci 77491, ci77492, ci 77499, ci 77510, ci 77742, ci 77891

on 7/13/2009 10:48:00 AM

I love this foundation! Even though its super light, it gives great coverage. i have some slight rosacea on my cheeks, and this covered it up nicely. As with most benefit products you don't need a lot to get the full effect. I also like this product because it looks natural on your skin. while it does even out the skin tone, it also works with your skin color. I started wearing it at the beginning of summer before i was tan. Now even though i am tan it still looks great and doesn't give you that horrid foundation line at your neck. It looks great but the price could be better.

on 7/10/2009 1:29:00 AM

I love the feel and coverage, but the colors are very limited. I bought toffee after the MU convinced me that we had the same skin tone and that she used that shade. I ended up returning it after looking at my face at home. My face did not match the rest of me. They really should have full mirrors at the makeup counters!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Lately I've been speaking negatively about Benefit even though it's one of my favorite brands!! This product just proves that Benefit can make a quality makeup item. First, I would like to say that for some people this product works amazingly well and for some people it doesn't. The trend that I've personally seen is that the oiler the skin, the better it works, but don't take my word for it!! If you're considering it, have an SA dust some on for you and see for yourself. I got mine in Honey, which is a pretty close match for my skin tone luckily. The brush that comes with it could be perhaps the most flimsy brush I have come across in my LIFE. I don't know where it's gone off to, but I'm just thankful that it's gone. I do, however, use the sponge a bit. If I want to concealer redness or have more coverage on a certain spot, I use the sponge, then I use a fluffy brush to dust product evenly on the rest of my face. It really makes my skin look gorgeous and flawless and, although the product looks like it's deeply pigmented in the pan, it comes out sheer, but still provides great coverage. Afterwards, I put on some Fix+ (not a necessary step, I just seem to have an obsession with putting it on) and my skin feels soft and looks airbrushed. Lovely :)

on 6/30/2009 5:38:00 PM

This product is my HG powder. I was using Bare Minerals for a long time, but noticed that it made my face itchy. The itchiness wasn't unbearable, but I figured there was something in the product my skin wasn't too happy with. I wouldn't characterize my skin as sensitive-- I would say it was closer to oily/normal. In the afternoon, my skin would get shiny and Bare minerals didn't do much to absorb the oil.

I happened to be talked into purchasing Hello...Flawless when I picked up a box of 10 at the Benefit counter. The powder is so finely milled and goes on very smoothly. I use a brush to get a light/medium coverage, but I know this stuff can be used with a sponge for full coverage. I've received many compliments on my skin from my friends. The powder really imparts a nice glow to the skin. I also don't have to use concealer with this product because you could use it as a concealer with a concealer brush.

I would recommend this product to people who like powder foundations who are looking for medium coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The SA tried this on me in the shade PETAL. But she's wrong, I should fit better in HONEY/BEIGE shade. I'm NC25, this covers up my huge dark eye circles, and my acne marks, very nice coverage. I like the fact that it's a powder foundation, I used to love BB Cream until it's summer here and it's very humid. BB Cream just looks shiny on me.

UPDATE: turned this into 4 stars because it no longer covers my eye circles (without concealer, just this powder)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Alright, so, I was disappointed in this product.

It looked amazing when I first applied it, you know, sponge applicator for full coverage, followed by the brush all over for light to medium coverage. Just this alone made my skin look nice. However, after two hours, it was gone. It just vanished off my skin! I didn't pay $34 for a powder that just goes away!

I returned this the next day.

on 6/24/2009 6:13:00 PM

It matches my skin color very well and I like the matte finish. However, it makes my skin itchy as hell and made me breakout more. I am definitely going to return this to Sephora.

on 6/23/2009 9:15:00 AM

Thank God I found this new on ebay so I didn't pay full price. Very cheaply made product, powder goes in every crease and it's messy under the eyes, gives a ghostly effect. Will not repurchase.

on 6/21/2009 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is a great powder foundation! i love it! it blends well and matches my skin tone great. i would recommend this to everyone:)

on 6/21/2009 6:35:00 PM

I absolutely love this powder ... great coverage, totally camouflages redness, nice application (I pat on with the sponge, then use my own fluffy brush to diffuse,) good range of colors as opposed to Get Even, which I also like, but have to mix 1 and 2 for a match. My problem with this powder is the ASTRONOMICAL price for the tiny amount of product. This will not last a month, let alone a season. $34 deserves twice the product. I will not repurchase at the price.