October 30, 2014 | 1641 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this serum but I'm not too crazy about the smell. I feel like when you apply this on wet hair, the smell isn't as strong as if you put it on dry hair.

I do feel a moisturizing difference when I use it. I wish it was a thermal protector, then it would be the best.

The worst thing about the packaging is that it's a twist cap.. serum are oily, and needs to have a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LunaBella1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's an ok Product, I like the smell of it, but for my curly long dry hair, it didn't help much It did make my hair easier to detangle but that was about the only thing it did for me, no extra shine or softness difference.

for the results i got, it was a bit too pricey for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The oil itself smells gorgeous and it does improve the shine in my hair. My hair also feels in better condition since I started using it. However, it does not get rid of all frizz like it claims too...it improves it slightly, but my hair is still quite frizzy.
Would recommend though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. It makes my hair soft, shiny (not greasy) and it takes less tme for it to dry! I think it also is helping it grow somehow because I have shoulder length hair (and my hair takes time to grow out) and after a month it is past my shoulders. I love this so much I use it ony my girls too and they cannot stop running their fingers through their hair! It also tames the frizzies too I normally get this time of year!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by irenaro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've heard so much good things about this product, so I've had to try it. I bought it about a year ago, and I was very disappointed.
First of all, the packaging i awful. I have to spill the product in my hand, so I never get the amount i need. A product like this needs a pump!
Secondly, the smell of it is a bit weird, and not in a pleasant way. It's tolerable, but it still bothers me.
Finally, it didn't really do anything significant to my hair. It feels a bit softer and easier to brush, and that's about it. My hair was still frizzy, dry and lifeless.
I've been using it on damp and dry hair, I tried using different amounts, but all with same results. I thought that it might take some time to see results, but even after several months there was still no change.
The high price just not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by maven11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had a couple small samples of this that I used for a while. It worked fairly well. I have very thick, wavy unruly hair that likes to frizz up into a giant red afro. Not the best look outside of a circus tent. I digress, this product didn't completely stop the frizz but did ok. Especially in dry climates. I went back to my hair salon to by the full sized product& they were out. I ended up buying the Sally beauty supply version & it works so much better than the morrocoil at 1/4 of the price. My frizzies are almost completely gone, even in when I go to Miami. It's a heavy product, so I wouldn't recommend it to people with fine hair. But if you have thick, unruly & frizzy hair the version that Sally's sells could just be your miracle product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Dreamii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Kinda pricey, but it does make my hair feel very soft. Its biggest challenge will be how if will work on my hair in the upcoming summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The product smells great. I was convinced by the salesperson to hang in there and give a try b/c will notice a huge difference but after time. I did and did NOT notice any difference what so ever. I did enjoy the smell but in terms of what positive effect on my thin, curly, long hair--alas, nothing. May not have been the best product for my hair type. Not sure why no improvement noted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Missyboox18

I don't understand everyone's concern with silicone. Every successful hair product out there contains some kind of silicone. You people will burn your hair off at 400 degrees and ruin your hair by coloring it but your complaining about silicone? You need something like silicone to disguise the damage YOU put your hair through yourself. I am blonde and style my hair often and I love Moroccan oil. It's amazing. I have been a hairstylist for years I've tried every brand and product that exists and nothing has better results in my opinion and my clients.

25 out of 32 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Behindthechair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a hairstylist and have to say, I've used WAY better product before on myself and my clients. I'm NOT fond of the smell of this, to me it smells of strong chemicals(almost) and I can't use it on my thick wavy hair because it makes it BEYOND static charged (most likely because it's loaded with silicone) When using on clients I only use a tiny ammount on chemically processed hair, takes forever for hair to be blown dry when it's applied and it would be nice if it came in a small pump bottle so that you can have better control of the ammount that comes out of the bottle. I've had ok results with the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner though!!