December 22, 2014 | 914 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this felt good at first, but actually did nothing for my chapped lips, I had to reapply this all the time..I think it actually irritated my lips more. The Thymes lipbalm works much better for me, and good old Aquaphor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this in the tube and the tin. So cute and tingly feeling(which I like). No spf but that's all right. The tin has a cute bee on the cover and the tube is good for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2003 7:49:00 PM More reviews by bali2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great lipblam. I also love Kiehls, but this is less expensive and easier to apply. Also love the aromatherapy when I apply it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 11:44:00 AM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

waxy and semi-emollient. didn't really help when my lips were super dry. decent but not worth buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by AliB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Once upon a time I thought I liked this. Now I realize I don't. Well, it's okay I guess, but I found other lip treatments/moisturizers that work much better (Aura Science lip balm, Mary Kay). It is very minty, but sort of leaves a white 'mask' on my lips. I used to deal with it but found there were other products that worked much better that didn't do that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked great for my dry lips, but I would have liked it more without the peppermint. They should make a vanilla flavored version of this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by leiohu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what the hype is all about. This product is no better than a Chapstick with a lot of mint in it, which, I must say I like about it. But other than that, it does nothing more than protect your lips from getting dry or chapped. But if you already have dry lips, it won't hydrate or remedy them at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Burt's Bees... I use it all the time, either alone or under lipstick / lipgloss (especially sticky glosses) and sometimes when I go to sleep. I even got my husband to start using it :) It has a light weight texture, and the peppermint oils leave my lips with a minty tingle. This is offered in both tube and pot form... I prefer the tube :) I love this balm :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 4:19:00 AM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I likedthe tingly mint feeling+ smell, but I recently found out that mint actually dries out your lips! Plus, the main ingredient in the balm is wax, which made my lips feel dry and nasty. The container is irritating too! It's one of those annoying tins that are like impossible to pull the container!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

The pepperminty scent is alright with me, but will probably annoy people who don't like scented or tingly stuff on the lips. I didn't find the lipbalm moisturizing though. I MUCH prefer MMU's lipbalms that are moisturizing, glossy, and have fantastic flavors.