Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 4/20/2003 1:17:00 AM

Although the tin is super cute, I'm not so sure that I'm crazy about the quality. I love the tingling sensation that I get on my lips, but I have to excessively reapply the lip balm in order to get any decent effect on my lips. Also, my lips get pretty dry and chapped despite the meticulous reapplication. I'll reach for my Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm first, then my MK Satin Lips lip balm and then maybe this item if I don't have anything else nearby.

on 4/18/2003 1:33:00 PM

This product is incredible!!!
I had heard about it so much, and had read about it in so many magazines, but it was really hard to find. If you are in Canada, you can find it at some Shoppers Drug Mart, some Zehrs, and Dan's Nautical Shop (which I am not sure if that is just a local store). This product is definetely worth tracking down. It comes in a traditional stick, or in a cute little tin that slips easily into your pocket. The balm gives your lips a terrific tingle, and leaves them SOOO soft! I would recommend this lip balm to everyone, and will definetely buy more when I run out!!!! 5 stars!!!!

on 4/18/2003 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I think there are better lipbalms cheaper out there than this one, pass and get something else nothing great about this line so far that I've tried and this product is no exception. Higher priced crap.

I like this in the tube form. I get chapped dry lips in the winter and nothing but this product has kept the dryness away!

on 4/16/2003 6:16:00 PM

I have the Strawberry one in the tub which smells just like fried chicken. Eww!

on 4/16/2003 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Have the lip balm in the tube and the one in the tin container - love them both! The minty taste is so refreshing (and my hubby loves it, too, he hates all the other lipsticks, glosses, etc. that I wear). And it's mostly natural and inexpensive - what more can you ask for? I'll never buy another lip balm -

on 4/15/2003 2:14:00 PM

I like the peppermint smell of this lipbalm. It really makes my lips tingle. The downside is getting the lid off the tin.

on 4/15/2003 10:38:00 AM

Have your lip ever had that tingly sensation with a peppermint after smell? Well let me tell you. It is so refreshing and feels so goood! Burts bees gives my lip a plump feel b/c of the tingling. I swear this lip balm makes my lips feel fuller! I love lip glosses but sometimes I need an alternative! To get that refreshing tingle get Burts bees!

on 4/15/2003 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best darn lip stuff ever. Will never betray Burt.

on 4/13/2003 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this lipbalm is just like any other on the market. It's good as a chapstick, I always carry it around with me when I go to school, and it definitely keeps my lips non chapped. Other than that, the tingling sensation on your lips is nice, but it once also turned my lips blue for some reason... Weird, huh?

Popular Lip Treatments