November 26, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the mintiness in this (and so does my hubby) and it's in the cutest tiniest round tin that slips into your tiniest pursies. Thing is, I do have to reapply often - but I have very dry lips.
Highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2003 6:18:00 PM More reviews by anastasia2123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I felt this product was nothing more than minty fresh crap. This product contains too much wax, which only serves to coat the lips and not treat the underlying problem. I fell victim to its super minty aroma, but felt very let down by its effects. I stick to Carmex for a real lip indulgence and treatment. I would never buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I love this! This is definitely my favorite lipbalm, ever. It has a great minty smell, and it's not shiny which makes it perfect for wearing under lipsticks or glosses. Definitely a staple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 9:52:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had an obsession with Burt's Bees lipbalm in college for a while and I turned a lot of my friends on to its minty goodness. Then I got bored and switched to Smith's Strawberry Salve (among other things.) Now I'm back (sort of)- I randomly bought a tube a month ago and keep it my coat pocket. It's good for a pick me up, and I know I'll be using it more come summer b/c right now, my lips don't really need to feel any number.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipbalm. It moisturizes well, but I don't like the peppermint. It stings my lips and I'm not a huge fan of the scent anyways. My mom, on the otherhand, LOVES the mint, and its the whole reason she buys the product. The price is good too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:36:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This doesn't moisturize the way I want it to, and it leaves a whitish cast on my lips that changes the color of my lipstick slightly. I love the peppermint tingle though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2003 7:17:00 AM More reviews by chowrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a great, cheap refresing lipbalm that a girl can always reach for to moisturize and protect her lips. I love the fact that its cooling to the lips, which other people might not care for. I like this better than other lipbalms because its not greasy, which is how a I think a lipbalm should be: not greasy.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this felt good at first, but actually did nothing for my chapped lips, I had to reapply this all the time..I think it actually irritated my lips more. The Thymes lipbalm works much better for me, and good old Aquaphor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this in the tube and the tin. So cute and tingly feeling(which I like). No spf but that's all right. The tin has a cute bee on the cover and the tube is good for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2003 7:49:00 PM More reviews by bali2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great lipblam. I also love Kiehls, but this is less expensive and easier to apply. Also love the aromatherapy when I apply it.