Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 3/31/2003 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Very tingly on the lips...it feels good and good consistency too.
I don't much like the little tin it comes in, and it's kinda hard packed in there so i usually have to scrape it out with a fingernail to get any.
There are better things out there, but i still do like the tingle of this one! (but i agree with others that the stuff that makes it tingle is probably drying to the delicate lip area as well)

on 3/31/2003 6:02:00 PM

its so /so..a little better than chapstick (which i hate). it feels a bit waxy and doesn't have a nice scent. will not buy again

on 3/30/2003 10:21:00 PM

I love the cuticle cream from burt's that I thought I would give their lip balm a try. The one I got comes in a cute little tin and is tinted with a little sparkle. I liked the tingly peppermint feel when I first put it on, but it's not at all moisturizing. The saleslady who assured me that it would be very moisturizing didn't know what she was talking about! That was $8 down the tubes!

on 3/30/2003 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i finally found this product at longs drug store today! i love it so far, it moisturizes well, smells and feels great, lasts, and is cheap! rave!

on 3/29/2003 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had this last year over the summer. I loved it. It wasn't the most moisturizing lip balm ever, but definately wonderful. It had a tingly peppermint flavor and went on smoothly. GREAT for a normal chap stick. Too bad it melted in my pocket!

on 3/28/2003 1:16:00 PM

I bought this in the tin, and wish I'd bought the tube. It's so waxy and hard to get any on your finger to apply to your lips. It does tingle pleasantly, but that wears off soon, and it doesn't really moisturize that much. I have to constantly reapply it, and that's a drag.

on 3/20/2003 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this lip balm (in the tube.) I use it at night and it feels and smells great. No matter how dry my lips get I put this on and wake up with smooth lips. This and Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer are my all time favorites!

on 3/20/2003 12:16:00 PM

I like the minty-ness, but that's all. Doesn't moisturize, doesn't provide a smooth base for lipcolor, like Blistex does, doesn't do much of anything.

on 3/19/2003 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It hurts so good!

on 3/18/2003 10:26:00 PM

I like the tingly feeling this gives my lips but thats about it.
It fades quickly and doesn't moisturize at all.
I was disappointed because I wanted to like this product. But it did absolutely nothing for my lips. Awww too bad :)

Popular Lip Treatments