Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/19/2003 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lip balm is definately not the best I've ever used. It is doesn't last to long. You have to constantly re-apply it. It is very hard. You have to swirl your fingers on it for several minutes just to get a little bit for application. It does smell great. It feels good when you first put it on (the peppermint oil in it tingles). But I noticed after using this for a while, the peppermint oil in it started to dry my lips out the more I used it! I'm back to my tried and true favorite, BeautiControl Lip Balm.

on 5/19/2003 1:43:00 AM

it makes your lips soft, but doesn't last. Plus, it's hard--literally--and takes several applications to moisturize.

on 5/18/2003 1:05:00 AM

This lip balms doesn't work well for me and if it doesn't soothe my lips in the springtime, imagine how ineffective it would be in the winter. It does moisturize for a bit, but after it fades away or is removed, my lips return to their dryness. I would rather spend my money on MAC's lip conditioner, kiehls' tinted lipbalm, or Rosebud Salve, all of which are great for protecting/moisturizing the lips.

on 5/18/2003 12:27:00 AM

Disappointment! Hard to open container at times, Too drying and application is difficult (I like lip balms that you can dig into).
Would not buy again.

on 5/15/2003 3:40:00 PM

I thought this lip balm was a bit too waxy, but I did like the minty, tingly feeling it gave. Unfortunately, I would not re-purchase.

on 5/14/2003 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Too hard in the package, and too waxy on the lips. I prefer a more goopy gloss that is easier to spread.

on 5/13/2003 3:40:00 PM

I generally like tingly pepperminty things, but this is very drying to my already dry and cracking lips. It feels good at first and smells good, but hurts (literally) my lips more than helps.

on 5/13/2003 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell & tingle of this..but it just dries out my lips.

on 5/11/2003 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm dried out my lips and I did not like the overwhelming mint scent. I won't buy this again.

on 5/11/2003 1:58:00 PM

This is the best lip balm ever, I love it. The minty favor is great. It is kind of expensive around $4-5, compare to other brands. But it does last a long time (about 8 months) The new tin is much easier to open.

Top Rated Lip Treatments