December 20, 2014 | 1479 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by chopstix888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

its so /so..a little better than chapstick (which i hate). it feels a bit waxy and doesn't have a nice scent. will not buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the cuticle cream from burt's that I thought I would give their lip balm a try. The one I got comes in a cute little tin and is tinted with a little sparkle. I liked the tingly peppermint feel when I first put it on, but it's not at all moisturizing. The saleslady who assured me that it would be very moisturizing didn't know what she was talking about! That was $8 down the tubes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i finally found this product at longs drug store today! i love it so far, it moisturizes well, smells and feels great, lasts, and is cheap! rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had this last year over the summer. I loved it. It wasn't the most moisturizing lip balm ever, but definately wonderful. It had a tingly peppermint flavor and went on smoothly. GREAT for a normal chap stick. Too bad it melted in my pocket!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the tin, and wish I'd bought the tube. It's so waxy and hard to get any on your finger to apply to your lips. It does tingle pleasantly, but that wears off soon, and it doesn't really moisturize that much. I have to constantly reapply it, and that's a drag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 10:08:00 PM More reviews by aross79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm (in the tube.) I use it at night and it feels and smells great. No matter how dry my lips get I put this on and wake up with smooth lips. This and Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer are my all time favorites!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by texana

I like the minty-ness, but that's all. Doesn't moisturize, doesn't provide a smooth base for lipcolor, like Blistex does, doesn't do much of anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It hurts so good!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Gem03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the tingly feeling this gives my lips but thats about it.
It fades quickly and doesn't moisturize at all.
I was disappointed because I wanted to like this product. But it did absolutely nothing for my lips. Awww too bad :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2003 9:32:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm, both in the tin and the tube. I think it's very soothing and the taste/effect is great. Nice product!