November 24, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i finally found this product at longs drug store today! i love it so far, it moisturizes well, smells and feels great, lasts, and is cheap! rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had this last year over the summer. I loved it. It wasn't the most moisturizing lip balm ever, but definately wonderful. It had a tingly peppermint flavor and went on smoothly. GREAT for a normal chap stick. Too bad it melted in my pocket!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the tin, and wish I'd bought the tube. It's so waxy and hard to get any on your finger to apply to your lips. It does tingle pleasantly, but that wears off soon, and it doesn't really moisturize that much. I have to constantly reapply it, and that's a drag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 10:08:00 PM More reviews by aross79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm (in the tube.) I use it at night and it feels and smells great. No matter how dry my lips get I put this on and wake up with smooth lips. This and Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer are my all time favorites!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by texana

I like the minty-ness, but that's all. Doesn't moisturize, doesn't provide a smooth base for lipcolor, like Blistex does, doesn't do much of anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It hurts so good!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Gem03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the tingly feeling this gives my lips but thats about it.
It fades quickly and doesn't moisturize at all.
I was disappointed because I wanted to like this product. But it did absolutely nothing for my lips. Awww too bad :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2003 9:32:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm, both in the tin and the tube. I think it's very soothing and the taste/effect is great. Nice product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by peeches

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm and other than Rosebud salve, its the only one I'll use. Truly the best for the lip balm addicted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lip balm, not gloss BALM. It is natural and has vitamin E in in and it's pepperminty to boot.

I have alot of the tubes (one in every bag during the winter) and just bought my first tin, which I like OK. You get more product in the tin for the same cost.

UPDATE 12-2005: They are still my favorite lipbalm, but they have changed their formulation? It's a little bit waxier- they now substitute coconut oil for almond oil! It's definitely a cost-cutting measure. They also have a different one that emphasizes the honey component of the previous formulation called "HONEY Burt's Bees" and it features Shea Butter! I like it alot.