Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/15/2003 3:40:00 PM

I thought this lip balm was a bit too waxy, but I did like the minty, tingly feeling it gave. Unfortunately, I would not re-purchase.

on 5/14/2003 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Too hard in the package, and too waxy on the lips. I prefer a more goopy gloss that is easier to spread.

on 5/13/2003 3:40:00 PM

I generally like tingly pepperminty things, but this is very drying to my already dry and cracking lips. It feels good at first and smells good, but hurts (literally) my lips more than helps.

on 5/13/2003 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell & tingle of this..but it just dries out my lips.

on 5/11/2003 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm dried out my lips and I did not like the overwhelming mint scent. I won't buy this again.

on 5/11/2003 1:58:00 PM

This is the best lip balm ever, I love it. The minty favor is great. It is kind of expensive around $4-5, compare to other brands. But it does last a long time (about 8 months) The new tin is much easier to open.

on 5/11/2003 9:10:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this, because while it does smell good, it doesn't do a great job of moisturizing, nor does it have any SPF, which is crucial during the summer (or, at least my tube doesn't mention any SPF). However, I'll re-purchase because my boyfriend *really* likes the minty taste, and it's his trade-off for getting gloss/lipstick all over him for the bulk of the time I'm around him. :)

on 5/7/2003 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff, I keep a tube in my jean jacket constantly.

I find it reasonably moisturizing, but its more of a "slicker". it refreshes and smoothes more than give a true blue soft feeling.

I much prefer Blistex's Fruit Smoothies for moisturizing. :)

But, still, I can't live without this stuff for its ability to shoo away the Winter flakies.

on 5/1/2003 6:59:00 PM

This is the only product that has been able to get rid of those lip lines that look so gross when you wear lipstick. My lips are super soft now.

on 4/30/2003 4:57:00 PM

I love this!! Never mind the fact that it dries out my lips slightly. I adore the minty tingle (the peppermint oil can be further irritating for those of you with supersensive skin) and lovely texture. I bought the supercute tin though next time I may buy the more hygenic tube (yes, there will definitely be a Next Time for this lip balm) *update* Bought a tube to go with my tin!! And it's fab! A classic for me.

Popular Lip Treatments