July 30, 2014 | 2005 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2003 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pdlsprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells very nice, and left my lips looking good. I have better lipbalms, though, so I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2003 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is nothing special, I have had it in both the tube and the tina and I must say I much prefer the tube to trying to get the lid off the tin, not to mention, I hate to have greasy lip balm all over my fingers for any amount of time. It has a minty smell and must contain camphor, which studies have shows makes your lips even dryer than they were before you put the lipbalm on... so I forfetied buying it anymore, I have however finished both containers of this and won't buy any more.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by CherryLoko

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an okay lipbalm, nothing extremely special.My lips are alwaqys peeling and dry and this did not change anything. It does not seem to moisturize at all - my lips are still dry after putting this on. I do love the feeling of menthol, especially during the summer, but that is about it. Nothing great here.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sh01

I love this stuff! I'm already on my third tube. It leaves my lips moisturized. It smells minty and leaves my lips tingling although it might be too strong for some people if you have sensitive lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very tingly on the lips...it feels good and good consistency too.
I don't much like the little tin it comes in, and it's kinda hard packed in there so i usually have to scrape it out with a fingernail to get any.
There are better things out there, but i still do like the tingle of this one! (but i agree with others that the stuff that makes it tingle is probably drying to the delicate lip area as well)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by chopstix888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

its so /so..a little better than chapstick (which i hate). it feels a bit waxy and doesn't have a nice scent. will not buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the cuticle cream from burt's that I thought I would give their lip balm a try. The one I got comes in a cute little tin and is tinted with a little sparkle. I liked the tingly peppermint feel when I first put it on, but it's not at all moisturizing. The saleslady who assured me that it would be very moisturizing didn't know what she was talking about! That was $8 down the tubes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i finally found this product at longs drug store today! i love it so far, it moisturizes well, smells and feels great, lasts, and is cheap! rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had this last year over the summer. I loved it. It wasn't the most moisturizing lip balm ever, but definately wonderful. It had a tingly peppermint flavor and went on smoothly. GREAT for a normal chap stick. Too bad it melted in my pocket!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the tin, and wish I'd bought the tube. It's so waxy and hard to get any on your finger to apply to your lips. It does tingle pleasantly, but that wears off soon, and it doesn't really moisturize that much. I have to constantly reapply it, and that's a drag.