October 21, 2014 | 2001 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Easier to use in the stick form rather than in the tin (the tin is hard to open) - this is a nice lip balm that everyone can use because it doesn't have a shiny finish, but it helps keep the lips well hydrated. I like the cool feeling after application...tastes a bit minty too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by longhorngirl

Although the tin is super cute, I'm not so sure that I'm crazy about the quality. I love the tingling sensation that I get on my lips, but I have to excessively reapply the lip balm in order to get any decent effect on my lips. Also, my lips get pretty dry and chapped despite the meticulous reapplication. I'll reach for my Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm first, then my MK Satin Lips lip balm and then maybe this item if I don't have anything else nearby.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kr8ie

This product is incredible!!!
I had heard about it so much, and had read about it in so many magazines, but it was really hard to find. If you are in Canada, you can find it at some Shoppers Drug Mart, some Zehrs, and Dan's Nautical Shop (which I am not sure if that is just a local store). This product is definetely worth tracking down. It comes in a traditional stick, or in a cute little tin that slips easily into your pocket. The balm gives your lips a terrific tingle, and leaves them SOOO soft! I would recommend this lip balm to everyone, and will definetely buy more when I run out!!!! 5 stars!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by funkykitty

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I think there are better lipbalms cheaper out there than this one, pass and get something else nothing great about this line so far that I've tried and this product is no exception. Higher priced crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 9:30:00 AM More reviews by michelerothpearl

I like this in the tube form. I get chapped dry lips in the winter and nothing but this product has kept the dryness away!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 6:16:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I have the Strawberry one in the tub which smells just like fried chicken. Eww!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have the lip balm in the tube and the one in the tin container - love them both! The minty taste is so refreshing (and my hubby loves it, too, he hates all the other lipsticks, glosses, etc. that I wear). And it's mostly natural and inexpensive - what more can you ask for? I'll never buy another lip balm -

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:14:00 PM More reviews by lydiva

I like the peppermint smell of this lipbalm. It really makes my lips tingle. The downside is getting the lid off the tin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 10:38:00 AM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have your lip ever had that tingly sensation with a peppermint after smell? Well let me tell you. It is so refreshing and feels so goood! Burts bees gives my lip a plump feel b/c of the tingling. I swear this lip balm makes my lips feel fuller! I love lip glosses but sometimes I need an alternative! To get that refreshing tingle get Burts bees!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 3:34:00 AM More reviews by AshleyMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best darn lip stuff ever. Will never betray Burt.