April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by dididi8318

This mascara was way too wet and goopy for me. It was like taking paint to my eyelashes. It did make my eyelashes thick, though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Baptista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

IMO this product does not live up to all the top beauty pics list it makes its way onto. On me, this product does not give a lot of length or a lot of volume, but still manages to look very unnatural due to a lot of clumping and I think there's something a bit off on the texture. Cheap though, but I'd certainly never repurchase; for a buck or two more you can get a much much better product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

why the heck is this always a top pick in magazines? It did nothing for me! I just threw it away..

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kate_louise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't think it's a dreadful mascara, but I found it to do very little for my lashes, other than make them a bit clumpy - although perhaps that was my fault! I'm not sure why it's always advertised as being quite so wonderful, maybe because they base it on sales, and we all keep buying it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

For once other people agree with me on this. It's puzzled me for years why this crappy mascara consistely ranks so high in magazine reader polls. It's terrible!!! Clumpy, flaky, just ugly. Yes, it's cheap, but you can get fabulous mascaras from pretty much any other company at the drugstore (or Avon) for under $10.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by w00t4makeup

I actually thought this was better than most people said but was still not as good as I would like my mascara to be, but at a cost of $4 I'm not sure if I should complain.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Andrea2626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AWEFUL!!!! When I put it on I end up with mascara all over my eyelid. It doesn't clump but it runs onto my eye no matter what I do. I tried getting the excess off the brush, but it still does it. I cannot keep it of my lid, I finally gave up and threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this mascara in soft black. It does a nice job of naturally enhancing and defining the lashes but does nothing to lengthen them and it does not add volume. The worst part of it is that this mascara smudges a lot and I always end up with raccoon eyes when I use it. I will not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2007 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Xonasaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like everyone else says, this product is not at all what everyone says it is. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. How this came to be the number one mascara in America, I'll never know. The brush is flimsy and pathetic. Oh yeah, and this is one of the most CLUMPIEST mascaras I have EVER used. In the end, it ends up looking good I guess, if you like looking like you're wearing fake eyelashes. The only thing I like about this product is that the tube is pink and green and totally adorable. If you want a good mascara, shell out a few more bucks and buy Covergirl Volume Exact.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by souporsunny

I got this product for free one day and thought I'd give it a try. It didn't smudge through the day but it left my lashes looking stiff and clumped together. I had to use an eyelash brush to separate out some of the clumped lashes. I don't think I'll be getting it again.