October 25, 2014 | 1000 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by anne00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm ever, I love it. The minty favor is great. It is kind of expensive around $4-5, compare to other brands. But it does last a long time (about 8 months) The new tin is much easier to open.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Cynful456

I'm not a fan of this, because while it does smell good, it doesn't do a great job of moisturizing, nor does it have any SPF, which is crucial during the summer (or, at least my tube doesn't mention any SPF). However, I'll re-purchase because my boyfriend *really* likes the minty taste, and it's his trade-off for getting gloss/lipstick all over him for the bulk of the time I'm around him. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by NightJaguar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff, I keep a tube in my jean jacket constantly.

I find it reasonably moisturizing, but its more of a "slicker". it refreshes and smoothes more than give a true blue soft feeling.

I much prefer Blistex's Fruit Smoothies for moisturizing. :)

But, still, I can't live without this stuff for its ability to shoo away the Winter flakies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by AngelaHBIC

This is the only product that has been able to get rid of those lip lines that look so gross when you wear lipstick. My lips are super soft now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Lexi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!! Never mind the fact that it dries out my lips slightly. I adore the minty tingle (the peppermint oil can be further irritating for those of you with supersensive skin) and lovely texture. I bought the supercute tin though next time I may buy the more hygenic tube (yes, there will definitely be a Next Time for this lip balm) *update* Bought a tube to go with my tin!! And it's fab! A classic for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by keellly

nice and moisturizing with a nice tingling clean sensation from the peppermint oil, however, in the beginning i did not like this product, it was not moisturizing enough but i guess i got used to it?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 8:08:00 PM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice lipbalm, although it is not as nice as my L'occitane shea butter lip balm. This is better than a lot of lip balms out there, and definitely worth purchasing to try. A small tube came in my starter pack and while I'm not that keen on the minty smell, it does work nicely. I suppose I would buy this, but I have so many to use up just now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by fayleigh

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had read alot about this, and finally tried it about a year ago. Wow! I immediately ordered 5 more tubes from drugstore.com. I keep them everywhere..my desk at home, work, next to the bedside, car (be careful of melting.) I haven't had chapped lips since I started using this. I love the way it glides on. It is neither waxy like chapstick or greasy like some others. It is perfect. And that wonderfully tingly feeling and taste is amazing. My husband loves it, and it makes bedtime nice. I recommend this product to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by chappys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i find myself constantly reapplying this. no matter how much i put on, my lips always feel dried out. it's like it just sits on my lips and doesn't soak in or moisturize. the tube packaging was alright, although when i got half way through, part of the stick broke off. i was disappointed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like anything by Burt's Bee's. I want to, since Burt and his Key West-style garb is so likeable, but I don't. This lip balm seemed to dry out my lips.