Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 6/30/2003 9:27:00 PM

This is the best lip balm I've ever used, even compared to Kiehl's and other higher priced brands. It's very moisturizing and cools with peppermint oil. It's perfect for sensitive, dry to normal skin. I like it both with and without spf, though the one with sun protection has a waxier, less moisturizing, texture. At less than $3 per tube it's a great value!

i didn't like this as soon as i put it on. it was greasy and felt kinda heavy on my lips. it tingled at first then i started to sting my lips so bad i almost washed it off. luckily that finally went away. uhhh... a plus was the peppermint scent and cooling feeling was nice.

I purchased 1 pot some yrs ago..I don't know what happened to it...it probably ended up drying out or I gave it away or discarded it...it had a nasty taste to it, did not like the consistency either. The only thing I like is the packaging.

on 6/26/2003 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I buy this in bulk from the Burt's Bees web-site. This is hands-down the best lip balm I have ever used (and I am never without lip balm in my bag or pocket)

on 6/26/2003 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like the minty cool tingle i get after applying this. i only dont like that it has no shine, and that the tingle doesnt last longer than 2 mins.

on 6/25/2003 6:36:00 PM

The best thing about the lip balm is its cooling peppermint scent, which is especially lovely in the summer heat. It doesn't do a whole lot to soften my lips when chapped, but I use it during the day when I need something light under my lipstick.

on 6/25/2003 4:10:00 PM

This lip balm was pretty good. It kept my lips fairly unchapped, and it made my breath smell good since the peppermint scent is so strong.

on 6/25/2003 2:57:00 PM

I was not impressed with this product at all. It made my lips dry. I will stick to my old favorite: small pot of Blistex Lip medex or Blistex SPF 15 (peach pot)

on 6/24/2003 4:44:00 PM

Ouch! Not a good product...the taste is good, but the peppermint really makes my lips dry.

on 6/23/2003 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is way over-rated. the menthol in it feels good at first but does nothing to soothe your lips if they actually are chapped. Also, it feels really waxy. I have had three containers of it for soo long and even though I run out of lip balm fast, I will never ever finish this. I think I will stick to Philosophy's "kiss me" and MAC's "lip conditioner".

Popular Lip Treatments