December 22, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kristis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Disappointment! Hard to open container at times, Too drying and application is difficult (I like lip balms that you can dig into).
Would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by marianm3

I thought this lip balm was a bit too waxy, but I did like the minty, tingly feeling it gave. Unfortunately, I would not re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too hard in the package, and too waxy on the lips. I prefer a more goopy gloss that is easier to spread.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by aly2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I generally like tingly pepperminty things, but this is very drying to my already dry and cracking lips. It feels good at first and smells good, but hurts (literally) my lips more than helps.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Tyrona

I love the smell & tingle of this..but it just dries out my lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 2:13:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm dried out my lips and I did not like the overwhelming mint scent. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by anne00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm ever, I love it. The minty favor is great. It is kind of expensive around $4-5, compare to other brands. But it does last a long time (about 8 months) The new tin is much easier to open.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Cynful456

I'm not a fan of this, because while it does smell good, it doesn't do a great job of moisturizing, nor does it have any SPF, which is crucial during the summer (or, at least my tube doesn't mention any SPF). However, I'll re-purchase because my boyfriend *really* likes the minty taste, and it's his trade-off for getting gloss/lipstick all over him for the bulk of the time I'm around him. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by NightJaguar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff, I keep a tube in my jean jacket constantly.

I find it reasonably moisturizing, but its more of a "slicker". it refreshes and smoothes more than give a true blue soft feeling.

I much prefer Blistex's Fruit Smoothies for moisturizing. :)

But, still, I can't live without this stuff for its ability to shoo away the Winter flakies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by AngelaHBIC

This is the only product that has been able to get rid of those lip lines that look so gross when you wear lipstick. My lips are super soft now.