Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

I purchased 1 pot some yrs ago..I don't know what happened to it...it probably ended up drying out or I gave it away or discarded it...it had a nasty taste to it, did not like the consistency either. The only thing I like is the packaging.

on 6/26/2003 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I buy this in bulk from the Burt's Bees web-site. This is hands-down the best lip balm I have ever used (and I am never without lip balm in my bag or pocket)

on 6/26/2003 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like the minty cool tingle i get after applying this. i only dont like that it has no shine, and that the tingle doesnt last longer than 2 mins.

on 6/25/2003 6:36:00 PM

The best thing about the lip balm is its cooling peppermint scent, which is especially lovely in the summer heat. It doesn't do a whole lot to soften my lips when chapped, but I use it during the day when I need something light under my lipstick.

on 6/25/2003 4:10:00 PM

This lip balm was pretty good. It kept my lips fairly unchapped, and it made my breath smell good since the peppermint scent is so strong.

on 6/25/2003 2:57:00 PM

I was not impressed with this product at all. It made my lips dry. I will stick to my old favorite: small pot of Blistex Lip medex or Blistex SPF 15 (peach pot)

on 6/24/2003 4:44:00 PM

Ouch! Not a good product...the taste is good, but the peppermint really makes my lips dry.

on 6/23/2003 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is way over-rated. the menthol in it feels good at first but does nothing to soothe your lips if they actually are chapped. Also, it feels really waxy. I have had three containers of it for soo long and even though I run out of lip balm fast, I will never ever finish this. I think I will stick to Philosophy's "kiss me" and MAC's "lip conditioner".

on 6/21/2003 10:22:00 PM

I love my Beeswax Lip Balm and have for years. The natural peppermint oil slightly plumps up your lips. This is the only lip balm - no matter what the price - that truly does prevent your lips from chapping. Its a must before gliding on lip liner.

on 6/18/2003 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff. but definitely prefer the tube to the pan form. love the minty smell and feel. this stuff is great for me in the wintertime, i can almost feel like lips healing instantly. i carry this around with me everywhere as a pick me up. you can't go wrong with burt's bees!

Popular Lip Treatments