September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Lexi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!! Never mind the fact that it dries out my lips slightly. I adore the minty tingle (the peppermint oil can be further irritating for those of you with supersensive skin) and lovely texture. I bought the supercute tin though next time I may buy the more hygenic tube (yes, there will definitely be a Next Time for this lip balm) *update* Bought a tube to go with my tin!! And it's fab! A classic for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by keellly

nice and moisturizing with a nice tingling clean sensation from the peppermint oil, however, in the beginning i did not like this product, it was not moisturizing enough but i guess i got used to it?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 8:08:00 PM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice lipbalm, although it is not as nice as my L'occitane shea butter lip balm. This is better than a lot of lip balms out there, and definitely worth purchasing to try. A small tube came in my starter pack and while I'm not that keen on the minty smell, it does work nicely. I suppose I would buy this, but I have so many to use up just now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by fayleigh

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had read alot about this, and finally tried it about a year ago. Wow! I immediately ordered 5 more tubes from drugstore.com. I keep them everywhere..my desk at home, work, next to the bedside, car (be careful of melting.) I haven't had chapped lips since I started using this. I love the way it glides on. It is neither waxy like chapstick or greasy like some others. It is perfect. And that wonderfully tingly feeling and taste is amazing. My husband loves it, and it makes bedtime nice. I recommend this product to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by chappys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i find myself constantly reapplying this. no matter how much i put on, my lips always feel dried out. it's like it just sits on my lips and doesn't soak in or moisturize. the tube packaging was alright, although when i got half way through, part of the stick broke off. i was disappointed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like anything by Burt's Bee's. I want to, since Burt and his Key West-style garb is so likeable, but I don't. This lip balm seemed to dry out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Easier to use in the stick form rather than in the tin (the tin is hard to open) - this is a nice lip balm that everyone can use because it doesn't have a shiny finish, but it helps keep the lips well hydrated. I like the cool feeling after application...tastes a bit minty too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by longhorngirl

Although the tin is super cute, I'm not so sure that I'm crazy about the quality. I love the tingling sensation that I get on my lips, but I have to excessively reapply the lip balm in order to get any decent effect on my lips. Also, my lips get pretty dry and chapped despite the meticulous reapplication. I'll reach for my Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm first, then my MK Satin Lips lip balm and then maybe this item if I don't have anything else nearby.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kr8ie

This product is incredible!!!
I had heard about it so much, and had read about it in so many magazines, but it was really hard to find. If you are in Canada, you can find it at some Shoppers Drug Mart, some Zehrs, and Dan's Nautical Shop (which I am not sure if that is just a local store). This product is definetely worth tracking down. It comes in a traditional stick, or in a cute little tin that slips easily into your pocket. The balm gives your lips a terrific tingle, and leaves them SOOO soft! I would recommend this lip balm to everyone, and will definetely buy more when I run out!!!! 5 stars!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by funkykitty

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I think there are better lipbalms cheaper out there than this one, pass and get something else nothing great about this line so far that I've tried and this product is no exception. Higher priced crap.