Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 6/25/2003 2:57:00 PM

I was not impressed with this product at all. It made my lips dry. I will stick to my old favorite: small pot of Blistex Lip medex or Blistex SPF 15 (peach pot)

on 6/24/2003 4:44:00 PM

Ouch! Not a good product...the taste is good, but the peppermint really makes my lips dry.

on 6/23/2003 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is way over-rated. the menthol in it feels good at first but does nothing to soothe your lips if they actually are chapped. Also, it feels really waxy. I have had three containers of it for soo long and even though I run out of lip balm fast, I will never ever finish this. I think I will stick to Philosophy's "kiss me" and MAC's "lip conditioner".

on 6/21/2003 10:22:00 PM

I love my Beeswax Lip Balm and have for years. The natural peppermint oil slightly plumps up your lips. This is the only lip balm - no matter what the price - that truly does prevent your lips from chapping. Its a must before gliding on lip liner.

on 6/18/2003 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff. but definitely prefer the tube to the pan form. love the minty smell and feel. this stuff is great for me in the wintertime, i can almost feel like lips healing instantly. i carry this around with me everywhere as a pick me up. you can't go wrong with burt's bees!

on 6/16/2003 2:51:00 PM

Definitely a winner. It certainly isn't for everyone, but I like the tin, the minty smell (great for that nightcap smooch), and the "hardened" texture vs. goopy vaseline-like texture.

on 6/15/2003 2:43:00 PM

This is the best lip balm ever in my book. My lips can't be without it for long! I have a tube in my backpack, one in my purse, and one I keep at home. Nothing else I've tried tingles and soothes the lips like this does. The price is unbeatable and it lasts forever. Probably won't ever be able to live without it again!

on 6/13/2003 11:32:00 PM

This is okay I guess. I'm addicted to lip balms, and even though I for some reason have a few tins of this, and a few tubes, it's really not one I reach for often. I like lipbalms that are a little smoother and more... I dunno the right word... spreadable I guess. This is just a little hard/waxy for me sometimes I guess. But I do like the tingle!

on 6/12/2003 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the "Eh" comment. I find this to be hard and waxy. The mint is ok, but theres also a rather strong herbal thing going on. I can think of a million balms that I prefer and are more moisturizing.

on 6/12/2003 12:52:00 PM

"Eh" - that's my reaction to this product. I just don't get what the big deal is about it. It doesn't work any better than any other balm I've tried. I do like the tube better than the tin, and like the fact that it doesn't have an awful taste, but it just doesn't do too much for me.

Popular Lip Treatments